North America > Community > Free Events
Location: Online, Canada
Scheduled On : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 13:00 Hrs
This 90 minute in-depth webinar discusses the FDA Warning Letters and recent high-profile recalls indicate major cGMP deficiencies in big name device and pharma companies, many going back to insufficient, poor or non-existent V&V planning.
And now, the FDA is taking an even tougher stance.
Why do companies need a Master Validation Plan?
What are the "must have" elements from the cGMPs?
How do ISO 14971 and ICH Q9 for hazard analysis and product risk management factor in and assist to allocating limited company resources?
How can these be integrated into the company's quality management system?
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Verification and Validation -- Recent Regulatory requirements.
• The Master Validation Plan(s).
• Product Verfication & Validation.
• Process and Equipment Verfication & Validation.
• QMS V&V and 21 CFR Part 11.
• When and How to Use DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, or ASTM E2500 Equivalents.
• The 11 Elements of the FDA's Software VT&V ""Model"".
• Incorporate the Hazard Analysis / Risk Management tools of ISO 14971 and ICH Q9.
• Avoid recent compliance problems.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies that need to review and modify their Master Validation Planning and Plan(s). Its principles apply to personnel / companies in the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and Biologics fields. The professionals who will benefit include all:
• Senior management
• Middle management
• QA / RA
• cGMP instructors
POST ID: 5314