Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: suicide...
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 am 

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not for this or if this is a taboo subject. Due to recent events i got to wondering... what happens with suicides? I don't wish to step on any toes with this but i'd like to hear your theories. Some say that the soul is destroyed others say that it regresses, to me personally i think death is death. The spirit leaves the body and goes to wherever it's meant to go unless it still has some ties on this plane. Please do not ask about the recent events that have lead the events that have spawned this question... i just hope nothing has happened :(

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am 

Nothing happened, he's fine... i'm sorry for putting this here. I was panicking last night and if anyone wants it removed i'd understand completely

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 am 

in answer to your question: the soul goes wherever it's supposed to go, regardless of how the person dies.

A complication can arise if there was "unfinished business" during the person's life, and this can be caused by many things... including suicide. The soul can become "stuck" or confused as to where it's supposed to go, and may linger here. A shaman can help with assisting the soul to pass on "into the Light" and find peace.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm 

I read several books written by prominent hypnotherapists (one from yale/columbia) concerning past life regressions and life between life regressions. I can't say that your guides etc will be happy, but generally speaking having a soul death or dissembly is never forced and offered when you have pretty heavy karma (think hitler/stalin).

Some souls are more prone to suicide and the books described it as decreasing your standing among your peer group, but I can't see how that's possible ultimately when we're all equal. Some souls don't fit in here or don't adjust well. It's usually the souls that didn't start here that are the worst off and incurr the most soul damage, so I'd imagine they're more susceptible.

Hrmm but yeah, they regressed several people who's lives ended in suicide and many had very high social standing/wealth in their current lives. The books are Journey/Destiny of Souls and Brian Weiss's many books. I strongly recommend The Journey of Souls book as to explaining why we chose/plan out the lives we do. Usually the first words a soul thinks after a suicide are how could I have been so stupid? Our lives are always planned out best the first time around.

Post subject: Re: suicide...
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm 

Hydrassas wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not for this or if this is a taboo subject. Due to recent events i got to wondering... what happens with suicides? I don't wish to step on any toes with this but i'd like to hear your theories. Some say that the soul is destroyed others say that it regresses, to me personally i think death is death. The spirit leaves the body and goes to wherever it's meant to go unless it still has some ties on this plane. Please do not ask about the recent events that have lead the events that have spawned this question... i just hope nothing has happened :(

I wonder about this sometimes because of my own failed attempt 12 yrs ago and and downward spiral its been ever since , sometimes to the extent i wonder if I am in some sort of worse karmatic state ( not that i beleive in karma ) for doing it.

Im not sure what could cause someone to have ties on this plane or how they figure out because I have a hard time believing it , also what happens if you have kids ?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 am 

I am no expert, believe me but this is an area I have been learning about recently due to spirit bringing it across my path.

In a high percentage of cases, the person considering suicide is experiencing a profound confusion. Of course there are other factors but this confusion seems to be evident in many but if caught in time, appropriate counselling can be a very effective method of clearing the way. In afterlife this can mean that cutting through the continuing confusion can be difficult in order to help them move on.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm 

Here's something I did that will cause a lot of bias, in fact, a person that died for 3 minutes even tell me otherwise, but who's to say because we are not dead yet and 3 minutes of death isn't enough. What I done was for someone I concerned. All I can say is, I am an agent of the creator, I help others for free, I've saved thousands of lifes through using both my personal savings and the shaman power of the creator (not my own, never was). Here it is, I don't ask you to believe, but I ask you not to be bias until you experience it yourself through your spirit guide. Thanks.

Finally, I am done composing this after my travel. John read it, it is very important. I will also post it in a discussion for others to see as well for their well being. It took me about 1.5 hours to go through this ordeal. Every travel, I see it as clear as fleeting memory.

What happens when you kill yourself. I perform this one for someone very special here because I care about him a lot. My writing is not that great, please excuse me. When he kills himself and his body is laying on the floor motionless and blood flow on the floor all over. His life completely gone. Then his eye begin to open and he get up like nothing happened. Then he see his pale body on the floor with the blood all over. Then a door open behind him with two people behind the door. They ask him to let them in, so he let them in. They ask him to lay on the floor and they help him get out of his body. Each one at his side. All three walk through the door. They travel almost like back in time to the place he was once before. He see his living relative and family and he sit the place he use to sit. They take him back all the way to his birth place, it is a cold quiet place, he is alone sitting for one last time before moving on. They tell him it is time to go, all three travel like in a train and walking through what looks like a tunnel made of wood and light on each side which he see people playing happily and wish he could be with them. It is a long tunnel and go until it get to the darker part. There many that suicide, pale face, are standing, laying down on bed by themself, no one talk to each other. The 2 that guide him tell him to wait with the rest. They wait for a long time while the place they are in move forward. And then the guides walk in and take everyone out in single file. They take a short stair to a room. At the front, a person sits in a high place and look at their paper work, at how they died. Now, is his turn. The judge ask him,"Do you go far or do you go near." while looking at his paper work how he died. These are the suicide without a cause; no argument.

1. He chooses to go near and then the judge read to him how he dies and open a portal for him to see the whole event. After this is done, below him opens a circular shape revealing liquid fire. He falls in and kept falling for a long time while the boiling flame consume his flash until he is no more. His ash is spread all over the earth as rain mist. And grow into slugs, worms, insects, to go through the whole cycle of life becoming all sorts of living thing until he becomes man again. This a very long cycle as we see the never ending cycle of nature on earth.

2. He chooses far and escape death, to move to a little higher level. There they are dress in white and walk to a realm with fog above and dark greens below. Each are given a shovel to dig. Everyone dig their own path endlessly non stop and seems to not have an end in a timeless place. As he continue and concentrate, he forgets all things and only know digging endlessly. Until he hits a jam, like dark emarald. He is curious and look into the jam and he sees endless numbers of people torure in all kind of ways inside the jam, screaming. He's suck into the jam. Lots of smaller human like creature come to him catches him, no matter how much he struggle, he cannot escape. They tie him up into the same position he caused his own death. And they recreate the same death over and over. He is in great pain and yell and scream. His death is repeated over and over and over and over until his neck cannot be hang any more because it broke off. Until his arms fall apart cannot attach to his body anymore and his leg cannot attach to his body anymore from the torture. As long as there is a piece of his body that is still torturable, they continue to torture him. His pieces are scatter all over the ground with his conscious intact along with the pain of physical torture; a timeless seemed never ending torture. When they cannot torture him anymore, his paper is given re-evaluation by a second judge. His suicide on earth mocked the creator of his body, a purposely insult to the creator (god) by committing suicide; killing that body. The creator of him come to gather his gift inside of him that make him. Take those gift to the place to rebuild another him. This is why, you will look the same in the next life, but will not remember or know your pass life, because you are the new creation. Once created, you will go through the process of rebirth.

During this travel, father met with me and explain and show me from half way until the end. Then he ask me, what I was doing there. I did not know what to tell him and I feel scare because you need a good reason when visiting these places. I pulsed for a while and then said to him,"Thank you."
He said,"You are welcome, come back any time to look at what we do to murderers, rapist, incest, cheaters. Go back and tell everyone what you saw."

Bro, I don't think you want to kill yourself....it's not worth going through the same thing a thousand time or trap on earth as insect, tree, animal, etc. for a very very very long time.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm 

On October 18, 2009, after many years of struggling with depression, alcoholism and declining health, my former husband, Robin Carlson, took his own life at the age of 71. We are all saddened that he could not find peace in this life but we also know that we cannot judge or understand the anguish that others go through on their path. I asked Source what I could do to help him and was given direction to create a glyph. I want to share this with others as I know there are many lost souls in need of help.

If you know of anyone who has suffered a violent or tragic death, print this glyph, (http://holygroundfarm.org/book/Glyph80/index.htm) cut it out around the outside of the black circle and place it face down on a picture and/or the full name of the person. Recite the following prayer of intention or create a prayer of your own.

“I pray that this person (Name) will be guided in the Light. I intend that the instructions of this glyph will be carried out for the highest good of this soul. So be it.”

This is what the spiritual programming of the glyph will do.

Free this soul of torment.
Establish a connective link for this soul to receive Light within and around their present space.
Give the soul rest and reassurance.
Cleanse it of the various afflictions or attachments that keep it in a cycle that holds it back from achieving its highest purpose.
Free the soul of guilt that prevents it from moving forward.
Hold it in a space of love.
Give it peace and understanding and freedom to accelerate its position.
Delegate a celestial team of Light beings to assist this soul in a selection of choices in moving forward in order to achieve its highest purpose.
Cleanse the Earth of any negative energy caused by the actions or death of this person.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm 

Forest Child wrote:
I am no expert, believe me but this is an area I have been learning about recently due to spirit bringing it across my path.

In a high percentage of cases, the person considering suicide is experiencing a profound confusion. Of course there are other factors but this confusion seems to be evident in many but if caught in time, appropriate counselling can be a very effective method of clearing the way. In afterlife this can mean that cutting through the continuing confusion can be difficult in order to help them move on.

Well I remember the confusion part alright because Id been planning it so long and then something changed .

Im not sure what it was exactly , but it was almost as though I lost momentum or belief in it .

At the same time this happened 2 others I knew suceeded and so I ended up feeling like I had - in part to , fufill my side of the the bargain - hence I went ahead any way and of course failed.

The irony in all this , is that I meet my first - and prob last gf , through this " suicide group " and of course, losing the very thing , that had prompted me into having this strong self belief about suicide in the firs place.

Prior to that , and what may sound suprising to some , I actually had 2.5 yrs of my " awakening " or whatever you call it , and so the suicide part wasnt so much the act but the tease i.e. awareness of death Carlos Castaneda talked about.

It was with me so strongly , that I really did persue everything that mattered to me to its end , unfortunately my luck , fate , destiny seemed to take abother course - hence why i am crippled with numerous uncurable problems today including a broken spirit.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:43 am 

A long time ago, I went through some very trying times and was struggling with anger and deep depression. For me, I didn't really think of the word 'suicide' but did want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I took an overdose of sleeping pills, but luckily my husband found me and got me to the hospital. When I awoke I was first sooooo angry at still being here, but then a kind of calmness came over me and I went to get more help.

That episode was a turning point in my life and who I am today, stemmed from it. It was a journey of self discovery and although I can't say I enjoyed that period of my life, it did help me a LOT in the long run.

I can therefore understand why people commit suicide, when you are at that point in your life, literally NOTHING matters, you are incapable of considering yourself or others, no matter how much you would normally love them. Its a dark place, devoid of light and feeling and I thank the Great Spirit that I was saved from it....

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 am 

As someone already said, the soul goes where it needs to go, regardless of how the mortal life ended. In working with clients who have been suicidal, or who identify other manifestations of themselves who died as a result of suicide, it doesn't seem to be so much about the choice to take one's life, but in the truncation of opportunity to move past certain losses of power. Ie, begin again.

Dream well.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 am 

Learning a few key words or phrases in your destination's native tongue can help you out of a sticky situation - and again can show your hosts that you have invested time and effort into learning about their culture.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval