Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: retrieving your own soul
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 am 

So in one of my first journey's my spirit animal took me to a tree into which I was to stick my hand in. I did so and my hand was covered in water. I licked the water from my hands. I could taste it feel it. I asked what it was, and he said I would figure it out in time. Since then all the anxiety and depression I've felt over the years has become almost non-existent. So I was sitting here, thinking about my journey's and thinking about the water. And it came to me. It wasn't water. It was a piece of my soul that had broken off and my power animal returned me to it .It just dawned on me. What do you think?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm 

Hi Jookyle,

One of the strong guidelines of shamanic work with others is that the journeyer is the one who figures out what the journey means. It may well be a soul part that has returned to you. If so, you should hold some quiet celebration by yourself to welcome it home. You get to make up the celebration - there are no guidelines. It is also a good thing to be sure to welcome it home daily for a while. Make it feel really welcome, valued and treasured.

Now it might be that it wasn't a soul part returning. Trees are also very powerful on their own in shamanic work. Connecting with the energy of a tree is connecting with the primal energy of the universe. It is said that their roots pull up healing energy from the core of the earth and that their branches pull down the healing energy of the heavens.

Whether it was a soul part returning via the energy of a tree or a very powerful connetion to the healing energy of the universe mediated through a tree, did you happen to notice what kind of tree it was? If you didn't, you might try to re-enter the journey (just set that as your journey intention) to try to find out what kind of tree it is. Then in ordinary reality you could find some gentle and discreet way to honor that kind of tree as one of your guiding spirits. They have much to teach us. If journey work doesn't do the trick, then you might try just walking around your neighborhood or a park or a forest with your heart open waiting for some sign that a particular tree is one of the kind that brought you the gift. It goes without saying, I would hope, that you should be fairly discreet about this if you are doing it in some more public place. I found my tree by walking through a forest for some time until my tree revealed itself. You'll know when it happens.

So, you'll have to figure it out. Perhaps others will have other suggestions for you. But in either case, it seems to me that you have some celebrating to do! Enjoy!

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am 

I journeyed tonight. My power animal told it was a piece of my soul. He also brought me to a river to cleanse my soul. I also met some of my spirit guides that i can use to aid me for healing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm 

this is such a interesting way you found your soul pieces.

i was searching for my soul pieces from a long time and i want to learn shamanism too but india there are no teachers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 am 

The teachers aren't skin and bone and human shaped. Look, listen. They're there.

As for the soul retrieval, I'm sort of curious as to other peoples experiences. Have they also found that the missing piece of soul is returned by a totem/familiar/animal guide? Or does the journeyer often find it themselves as well?

A little bit of idle curiosity. :)

-Ursa

Post subject: Re: retrieving your own soul
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:06 pm 

I had a piece of my soul return to me as an egg, given to me by an owl.

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm 

Ursa wrote:
The teachers aren't skin and bone and human shaped. Look, listen. They're there.

As for the soul retrieval, I'm sort of curious as to other peoples experiences. Have they also found that the missing piece of soul is returned by a totem/familiar/animal guide? Or does the journeyer often find it themselves as well?

-Ursa

I have done sould retrieval work for twelve years now and the ways in which a soul fragment or in severe cases a whole soul is found and retreived can vary wildly ..

However, saying this, most of my sould retrieval journeys involve diving into water under a 'big tree' protected by a snake and surfacing on the other side on a sandy bottomed cavern. Once inside this cavern I am met by numerous 'souls' and I have to carefully select the matching energy of the client.

On occassions I have brought back more than one soul, some of which just need a lift back so that they may enter into the light. This gives me the most reward and leaves me with a feeling of total peace and harmony.

There, I shared some of them, but there are many more . .maybe, I should write that book :shock:

Goldie...

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 am 

Ursa wrote:

-Ursa

im able to see auras, and a persons aura reflects their moods and state of being (what their thinking about etc), my experiences arent as adventures as other peoples seem to be i just talk to the person and lead them in the direction of their pains so they will deal with the problems their having. people repeate cycles in life, showing a person that cycle that they repeate thats unhealthy will usually break that cycle.

Post subject: Re: Re:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 pm 

ShimmerSnake wrote:
im able to see auras, and a persons aura reflects their moods and state of being (what their thinking about etc), my experiences arent as adventures as other peoples seem to be i just talk to the person and lead them in the direction of their pains so they will deal with the problems their having. people repeate cycles in life, showing a person that cycle that they repeate thats unhealthy will usually break that cycle.

What I sometimes will do, rather than just showing the pattern is a re-do of the situation with different outcome. This has worked well for me. Often times a power animal will come with for guidance support and strength/wisdom

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval