Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Reintegation
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:03 pm 

I can speak a bit about my reintegration experience, which happened not too long ago, in fact. It enabled me to find clarity, where before much was illusion.

I found my intentions did not match my actions. This greatly puzzled me, because I had very good intentions, but the results of my actions betrayed those intentions. I found that I was actually betraying myself, as I had felt betrayed in the past.

There was a part of me that stayed in the shadows; in the dark places. That part of me was a definite controller type. I was amazed to find this part of myself even existed! I was totally unaware, because what I trusted to be clear was in fact illusion. Finding this part of myself and letting its story be heard, I found I was able to reintegrate it back into myself. It is a serious part of me; it helps me balance my sight, so that I am no longer walking in illusion.

I had a lot of help, first in even identifying that it existed, and secondly in embracing this "shadow wolf" back into the fold of my totality. To me, this is the beauty of community -- in helping someone else see what they can't see in themselves, and then following through and helping them recover clear sight once again. It takes people who care, but also it takes people that are additionally unconditional in their love and acceptance -- true community.

Crowtalker

Post subject: Soul Retreaval---Reintegration
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:28 am 

Crowtalker---that is so cool. That is so Jungian---the reintegration of the shadow into the self to become more fully individuated. I think Jung had a snese of the shaman within him, he seems to hint at it, but probably had no intellectual context to fit it into.

I had an indirect experience that happened before I understood much about shamanism. My wife is a Filipina, and, as I have related elsewhere, her family seems to have latent abilities passed down from their Shaman and healer ancestors. They just don't understand them. (Her grandfather and grandmother were the last).

We were living in the Philippines when her first husband passed away. It was not a big deal to her children as he was not a big part of their lives. But the day they returned from the funeral, My middle step daughter was not talking. She had a wild look in her eyes, and acted like a scared wild little animal. No one could approach her. I will never forget that wild animal look in her eyes. The next day she was the same, so over the next few days we took her to doctors, my wife had a priest bless her, and so forth. All the doctors said that she had a mental breakdown, but that this kind of breakdown was unusual in someone so young (9-years old). They said it would take years before she could be better. We couldn't accept that. So I suggested to my wife that we take her to a traditional healer. That she should find someone who was not influenced by the Catholic church (because I had already witnessed how well the exorcisms worked in a church in Quiapo, where we happened to be visiting. And exorcisms seemed to be a very common alternative cure for mental illness in the Philippines). I thought maybe the shock or perhaps cultural motiffs in the rituals would somehow help her out of this hell.

My wife found someone in the province who could help through a taxi driver. We went to him the next day, but I stayed hidden in the taxi (typically when they see an American or other foreigner, the price goes up). A few minutes later, my wife came out and said----'it's ok! He wants you to go with us to the stream at the back of his property. All he wants is a donation of tobacco or something.' We went to the stream, and would splash water onto my step-daughter as he whispered something into her ear. Suddenly she looked up and said, 'Mama! Where am I?!' I could not believe it! It took her a few days to get back to normal----she had to bathe in water with certain leaves in it for 3 days. But it was an amazing recovery.

The shaman we went to, had 2 spirit helpers, a snake, and another animal which I now forget. They had told him that her father was using her spirit to get into the other world, because he was lost. At the time I did not understand what happened. But some years later, I learned about psychopomp and shamans, and suddenly it all made sense.

Mountain Valley Wolf

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:50 pm 

Crowtalker,
I need your guidance, I am currently working on reintegrating my "Shadow self" right now but I don't exactly know what to do.....This Darker side of me has already been let loose in one of my visions but something still is "off". As you stated you felt like your actions did not match your internal thoughts, and it felt like an illusion to you.....That is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I am very scared at times and I have a very hard time distinguishing the good guides from the tricksters because my thoughts are fuzzy. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kodiak Starr Owl

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:02 pm 

kodiak wrote:
Crowtalker,
I need your guidance, I am currently working on reintegrating my "Shadow self" right now but I don't exactly know what to do.....This Darker side of me has already been let loose in one of my visions but something still is "off". As you stated you felt like your actions did not match your internal thoughts, and it felt like an illusion to you.....That is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I am very scared at times and I have a very hard time distinguishing the good guides from the tricksters because my thoughts are fuzzy. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kodiak Starr Owl

Peace be upon you Kodiak.
From what you said, it sounds like maybe you need help centering and
grounding yourself. Many times, we loose parts of ourselves for whatever
reason, and coincidently we also at those times happen to be very ungrounded and uncentered. Try this meditation:
1) Sit on or lay flat on the earth, with your body in good posture and with a straight spine.
2) Focus your eyes on one single spot or point.
3) Breath in through your nose, 1st into your diaphagm and 2nd into your chest. This is a deep inhalation, but do not strain.
4) Exhale through your nose, 1st emptying your diaphragm, 2nd emptying
your chest.
5) Always breathe slow and steady. Always exhale completely when you
exhale.
6) During this meditation, try to not think about anything other than what your eyes are focused on, and when your mind wanders, just calmly bring it
back to the breathing and the point that you are focusing your eyes upon.
If you have any questions, my e-mail address is ravenssacredvoice@Yahoo.com.

Blessings from Allah.

Post subject: Great forum.
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 am 

Hi you all,
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I learn a lot.

How do you integrate loss soul back?

Eagle 1

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:13 pm 

Kodiak, I agree with Raven's Sacred Voice to a large extent -- you will need to center and ground, and get out of your emotional body, in order to do the work that it takes to embrace what is left of your shadow side. It sounds to me as though you have "banished" the outside influences, and are left with your own shadow self -- the parts of you that are out of balance and out of clarity. You can't do this work if you are in any kind of an emotional state, except the state of unconditional love for all parts of yourself. Your shadow fragments ARE "you". Do you love yourself unconditionally?

Insofar as the reintegration of which Eagle speaks; for me it was a dream walk where I saw myself, and my shadow self, come together and embrace, as "sisters"; walk together for a while, and then eventually "she" walked right into me -- 2 became one. The important thing I have found is to allow that shadow side to have a "voice" -- to tell its story. Write down what comes to you from this side of yourself, without judgment. Just allow it to be voiced.

Any ritual that you feel will help you embrace the totality of yourself, "light side" and "shadow side" will help facilitate this.

This has been my experience.

Crowtalker

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm 

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Subject: Adolescence and adulthood
Dear Foolshawk,

I've learned to accept the perfection of my every moment, just as it is, in spite of how I would prefer it to be. I've surrendered my own wishes and accepted what spirit gives me. What my little "i" wants isn't always the best way, but what my BIG "I" wants is always perfect, even though it may bring some suffering along with it. The "I" is guided by my heart, not my ego. Our hard lessons are the best ones. Allowing your son to be who he is a sign that you respect him as a man and is a good way to teach responsibility.

When a son rejects his father's advice and insists on his own way, it means he's beginning to be a man. As long as he is an adolescent, you have the right to show him and insist on what you know is the best way. But once he becomes a man, he's on his own, he's in the university of hard knocks, learning his own hard lessons. Adolescence can't be measured in years. Sadly, many old men are still irresponsible adolescents and still causing great trouble for everyone by their immaturity, but that's their problem, not yours. The best lessons an adolescent learns come from his own mistakes, and that may even include going to jail. If we were still living in tribes with an intact culture, including rituals of passage, this would be more clearcut, and we would know the best thing to do, and would have wise elders to go to for guidance and help. I thing that the resurgence of shamanism is a step in restoring this old wisdom into our culture, which right now is flat on its back.

I studied with Don Kilhefner and have taken the ISS basic course. My main interest is in the four directions and using what I've learned about them in my crafts, painting drums, jewelery, etc. I'm a gay elder.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 pm 

yes, when we are out of balance - when our intentions do not match our actions or thoughts, we cannot stand with integrity.

One way I've reintegrated my recovered self - or to even honor this "other self" to to hold ceremony. I love the fire ceremony. Bewteen the moons, whether full of new, I collect things that I am grateful for or symbolize an issue I had difficulty dealing with. Then, when I build my fire. I remember those times, those words, those thoughts, and literally burn them in the fire. It's amazing how different each thing burns. Some are consumed quickly, while others smoke and choke me, or shoot sparks all about.

Honoring the other, the shadow, is important. It's a part of our life, a essential part of us that has a valuable lesson or story that will take us beyond our small self into who we really are and are becoming.

HO to you, CrowTalker, and all of us. I walk this path with you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:27 am 

Rachara El
Welcome

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject: Re: Soul Retreaval---Reintegration
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 am 

Montain valley wolf wrote:
The shaman we went to, had 2 spirit helpers, a snake, and another animal which I now forget. They had told him that her father was using her spirit to get into the other world, because he was lost. At the time I did not understand what happened. But some years later, I learned about psychopomp and shamans, and suddenly it all made sense.
Mountain Valley Wolf

Hi, Montain valley wolf,
I write here because of an experience that seams to me similar to the one you mention. I have undergone it recently and it is related to the passing away of a close friend of mine. During the process I was not close to her, I had to drive my car for three hours trip. And I felt something like an attack, starting from the crown chakra, then the third eye, then the heart. I have been trained, I am a begginer, in a form of energy shamanic healing, and I become with time more sensitive to energy interactions. I tried to negotiate with 'the thing' to come back later - when Iget where we were heading,, then I could talk. Negotiations were with no success. When I got home, I made a shamanic session to my self, that was relieving to some degree, but not completely. Few days later I asked my shamanic teacher to give me a distant healing session. She wrote me back that she would gladly do it and asked me when we could do it. Meanwhile though somebody else has started already a powerfull lightpomping, I would call it now, as it felt like a pomp and was full of light. . I am still unaware who that helper was and I am still not clear who the attacker was... May be this is why I write you here... Cause I am interesed in reading and knowing about these. Besides, I look for a further training. I would gladly visit any shamans, more probably European ones, as I am located in south of Europe my self. But I look forward to any shamanic communication as I feel at the beginning of my road into this world of mistery and magic :)

Love and light!

Post subject: Breakthrough to Spirit
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 pm 

Meditating this morning. Thinking about Susan's upcoming seminar in Tucson. I feel like I'm ready for a major breakthrough into oneness with Spirit, and that it will happen there. AAA confirms this. Meditated on this. I sensed that a Spiritual Being wished to contact me. AAA said yes. My attempt to spell out It's name failed. I asked if It had words for me, and got yes. Don't remember the exact words, they didn't seem very meaningful, but I sensed that I needed to heal an entity. I asked and got yes. I did do successfully.

Dawn had told me that she no longer contacts a Higher Self, that she is her own Higher Self, named Dawn. She said that this had been working for her for a long time. Remembering this, I wondered if this new H.S. could be Albert as my Higher Self. I asked and got yes. Remembering what Tom had been posting on the D.R. site about the false self and the need to release it to be able to heal all separation from God, I thought that perhaps it was my ego's persona as Albert that has been keeping me from making this contact. I asked and got yes. As it would mean the end of Albert as a being separated from God, this seemed logical to me. It was my ego's fear of releasing its domination over me that was keeping this longed-for event from happening. I got that this was true. Perhaps this false self was the entity that has been keeping me separated for so long, all my lifetime, so I decided to do an entity healing for my false ego of Albert. I got that I should do this.

I did the healing successfully, an ordinary entity possession healing. I then asked if I had a signal from this Albert and got yes, and my body began shaking all over, a very familiar experience. In proper D.R. Breakthrough sequence, I asked if this was the signal and got yes. I asked if this Albert had words for me, got yes, and I realized many things. That this process that I had just gone through was a valid way of healing all separation from God for other people. That I'd been following this H.S. Albert's guidance for a long time, and that He is one with my guide AAA. And that I had been at last ready to allow this to take place and that I had actually released the fear that had been keeping this from happening.

I remembered my experience at Susan's Pearl River Seminar, in which I was being lovingly held as a newborn baby by AAA, with Babaji by Her side, in a cathedral in front of a baptismal font, across from a very old Man in white robes with a long beard, who proceeded to baptize me. At the time it made no logical sense to me, although it was a wonderful vision. I asked if this had been my baptism in Spirit, and got a yes. My ego had kept me from knowing that it was a true baptism.

I'm ready and eager to see how this plays out in my life.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 am 

On the topic of integration, has anyone here had the experience of integrating a lost piece that was NOT a "shadow" self?

It seems thats a common one, as relayed by the stories shared here. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced soul retrieval on a part of themselves which wasn't the shadow self?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am 

Hi, Ursa,
With the info you give, I personally would generalise it with 'shadow' part as well - since fragmentation and dualism create the shadows. It is difficult and not correct to generalise though and also - difficult to talk upon something when the specific situation is not clear. So if you wish, as this will make the answers more adequate, you could probably give some more details on the issue?

love and light!

Ursa wrote:
On the topic of integration, has anyone here had the experience of integrating a lost piece that was NOT a "shadow" self?

It seems thats a common one, as relayed by the stories shared here. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced soul retrieval on a part of themselves which wasn't the shadow self?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 am 

Oh, I'm not asking in regards to a specific experience, just as a general curiosity. I have seen a lot of people here discussing soul retrieval, but only in the context of shadow-self. Yet, a common element of soul retrieval involves reintegrating pieces lost in childhood. I suppose you could define that as a 'shadow self' though everyone I know who's dealt with it or experienced it has identified it as very different to shadow retrieval/reintegration. I'm wondering if its just a different definition here, or if just by coincidence, only shadow retrieval has been discussed here? :)

-Ursa

Post subject: Re: Reintegation
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:04 am 

Once stabilized to a level of acceptance and coping with his symptoms he is given visitations and job opportunities to help him in reintegration.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval