Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: past life numbers
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm 

:idea:
Can anyone tell me how one can check or is there a way to check for the number of past lives that a person has had. As well how can you find a past life to rewrite if threads are possibly causing problems in this life time?

Very new to all of this but I know that I have done healing/crystal work somewhere in the past and need some guidance.

Thank you!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am 

This is one of the most unique subjects in that it is only about you and your lives and complex enough that NO ONE can tell you anything decisive. They can only ask you questions that help you find the information within.

I will venture to say that one should get away from new age cliches that may inhibit true expression of your experience and that journaling what you see and sensate, no matter how it sounds or lacks logical sense, as best as possible after your past life recalls.

As for the number of lives: As a human? As a mammal?....On this planet? This star system? Surely you weren't thinking you only lived here, right? Time is dictated to our perception by our heartbeat and the planet we live on so it can be easily confusing to recall and figure out who, what, when and where you were if you were several different styles of beings in any given time.

Just write it all down and read it later.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm 

I don't find that a number can be put on such things. We are all a connected consciousness, exploring with a sliver of what we call our own consciousness, through all of time and Being. To attempt to put a number on such limits the possibilities and experience. If that number is relevant to your work, just ask for it. Ask for the number of lives, but know that the answer can only be as comprehensive as your question.

Be well.

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 pm 

Skelleyh wrote:
I don't find that a number can be put on such things. We are all a connected consciousness, exploring with a sliver of what we call our own consciousness, through all of time and Being. To attempt to put a number on such limits the possibilities and experience. If that number is relevant to your work, just ask for it. Ask for the number of lives, but know that the answer can only be as comprehensive as your question.

Be well.

It's a good answer, no perfect answer. It is my opinion.

Last edited by trung277 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: past life numbers
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:25 am 

It is not important how many life times you have had,but rather-what did you learn from your incarnations?That is the question that really counts.Some people are old souls and some are young souls[have had few incarnations on earth]. If you are a young soul, you have had less opportunities to learn earth lessons.Nevertheless,you would still carry the wisdom of the star you have come from,and the innate wisdom of the heart.
Yes,there are people who are able to access the Akashic Record and see your past lives accurately.They are called Spiritual Masters or seers.Such people are very, very rare.
You can access your past lives by various methods,including:hypnosis,guided meditation and dreams.Recurrent themes from past lives,that have repeated themselves in this life time,are very important to become aware of,otherwise,you keep reincarnating every life time into the same situation,over and over again.Recurrent dreams would reveal some of those threads,and therefore it is important to become aware of the repeating themes in your dreams.For more info.go to my blog:oracledreamhealer.com[print it as one word].
PS:Do not get discouraged by people's response to your inquiry.Nowadays,most people do not recall their past lives and would mock your quest.I am The Oracle-Nagual Woman.

www.oracledreamhealer.com

Post subject: Re: past life numbers
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 am 

I have no idea of who I was in my past life.
Just hope it was something nice and cute. But my numbers are with me. After all this time. It's eleven.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval