Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Mental illness clouding the truth - please advise.
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 am 

Hello,

I am after some information on how to know if a person needs a soul retrieval. I have suffered from a mental illness called Obsessive Compulsive Disoder for about 10 years. To put the disorder in a nutshell - the sufferer has a torrent of negative worse case scenario intrusive thoughts that stress and decieve the sufferer leading to them performing a compulsive act like hand washing over and over again (It is like having a little devil tormenting you in your mind etc). In my case the thoughts are worrying that I may accidently sell or lose my soul. Because I have no idea what a soul is and how to know if you have an intact one - the OCD has more power.

Well, the disorder has hit me hard as I was performing some work duties the other day - I had a broken object in my hand that I was going to throw out and an intrusive thought came to my mind "the object may have some of my soul in it". I thought to myself that this is the OCD and refuted the thought thinking that all of my soul is inside me and to fight the OCD I threw the broken object into the bin. Anyways the next day the OCD hit me hard and made me obsess that maybe I had thrown away some of my soul? It is very hard to fight a throught that I cannot disprove, and I didn't know if it was true or not. I felt anxious and depressed at the thought and have been having a hard time at work. I went to find the object but the bins were emptied.

My question is - how do you know if your soul is whole and present? And do I need a soul retrieval or is this the OCD once again decieving me? Any advice would be much appreciated.

-snowcat

Post subject: Re: Mental illness clouding the truth - please advise.
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:21 am 

I would suggest you get a copy of Sandra Ingerman's book "Soul Retrieval".

Also find your self a shaman who is very experienced in this type of shamanic work.

Also also do some journeys yourself and ask your animal/spirit guides if they think this type of healing would help you.

Post subject: Re: Mental illness clouding the truth - please advise.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm 

Ever since I can remember back I've been depressed and felt alienated. No matter what I do I can't find any lasting hope. I feel cut off from life and have trouble connecting with people and always seem to end up in awkward situations where I stick out like a sore thumb. Everywhere I go people are always asking me, are you alright. No matter what I do I can't make this sadness and loneliness go away.
Is soul retrieval the right thing for me.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval