Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: How do I extract myself?
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 am 

I believe I may be going through my own initiation. I will not give many details, but the point is basically that my powers are showing up in the real world in a negative way. Many people are experiencing spiritual intrusion. I want to retrieve fragments of my etheric body that were left behind because of an explosion of my power through an etheric projection. How can I retrieve those fragments so that I do not hear voices. And how do I find my spirit guide. Thanks.

--T.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:44 pm 

It is a difficult journey - ideally you should be led by another Shaman. But if you journey down to the Lower World and ask for a Spirit Guide or Helper, the one that appears 3 times to you, and does not bare its teeth, fangs or show its claws will be the Spirit Guide who will help you.

Find your Spirit Guide or Helper FIRST and develop a relationship with it. Then you may attempt to retrieve your lost or wounded parts with their help.

But I would not journey without the Spirit Guide. Bad idea, especially if you are already experiencing or manifesting negative energy.

Post subject: never alone
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 am 

do any shaman work with a shaman

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm 

oh definitely. I have for various reasons, one of them to help clear myself of any heavy energies.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 pm 

What I will try to do is use a pendulum made of coppers with a milky quartz tip and a magnet in order to drain myself of malevolent energy. Do you know of any other physical things I could do to cure myself of this overload of negative energy that I have been experiencing. It makes me dizzy, as though everywhere I went was at the center of a power spot.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 pm 

A pendulum is not going to draw out any energy, whether it's heavy or not. It just doesn't do that kind of work.

A double terminated crystal, called an extraction crystal, will capture and hold any energy that is not beneficial to you.
http://www.satyacenter.com/store/crysta ... _cut_wands
And until you learn how to use this crystal, be VERY CAREFUL with it.

To start with, you could strongly ground yourself to the Earth. Mother Earth is where much of these heavy energies are returned to - "so they may grow corn once again" - in other words, to be transformed into usable or benign energies. Once you connect to the Earth, see the heavy energy being pulled or flushed out and down into the earth. This is a slow process, but effective.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: How do I extract myself?
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 am 

Teopilzin,

Generally its a good idea to learn this one from someone. There is a lot to extraction. Keep in mind you can leave large holes in a persons energy field or introduce something they do not want if you don't go from beginning to end with your helpers preps and so on.

I would suggest a class or sit with someone who can teach you. Can it be done on your own? probably. If you need some help though, make sure you can get a hold of someone who can help, even if it is remote work. I will give you one rule of thumb. If you take something out, you need to put something back. I have had several occasions with clients where another "healer" emptied someones energy field but did not restore it.

teopiltzin wrote:
I believe I may be going through my own initiation. I will not give many details, but the point is basically that my powers are showing up in the real world in a negative way. Many people are experiencing spiritual intrusion. I want to retrieve fragments of my etheric body that were left behind because of an explosion of my power through an etheric projection. How can I retrieve those fragments so that I do not hear voices. And how do I find my spirit guide. Thanks.

--T.

Last edited by Traveler1400 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 pm 

Rachara El wrote:
It is a difficult journey - ideally you should be led by another Shaman. But if you journey down to the Lower World and ask for a Spirit Guide or Helper, the one that appears 3 times to you, and does not bare its teeth, fangs or show its claws will be the Spirit Guide who will help you.

This is one of a number of ways, the most common one written about. There are other joining ceremonies that can be performed if this does not work for you. I have often heard from people who have read about this approach and tried it repeatedly with no success. If that turns out to be the case for you, let me know.

Post subject: Re: never alone
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm 

firespeaks wrote:
do any shaman work with a shaman

Yes, they do, but one can not go to just any shaman, this is a difficult task to perform, not just any shaman can heal another. It takes a powerful shaman to deal with such energies.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 pm 

teopiltzin;
how are you progressing?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm 

How am I progressing? Well, let's just say that the voices are getting much louder. I actually bought a double terminated quartz and am reading up on methods that may be used to extract myself.

I've wanted to make quartz water which is just basically water that has been energized by quartz. I made it during a full moon. What I want to do next is set up 12 one-pointed quartz crystals around my body and use the double-terminated to direct the movement of energy so that I could ward off any possible intrusions. I read about these techniques in a Spanish-language book on rock magic. Hopefully it will help.

I've done many journeys since I last posted to this forum, but the most success i've had has been in recent dreams. I dram that I was in a shopping mall on what seemed like a conveyor belt. By the end of my dream, I had a vivid vision of what seemed to me like a River of the Dead.

I actually saw myself in a dark underworld setting collectively, that is with what I believe to have been real dead people walking and swiming through the river. I heard someone say it was World War III. It was a very powerful vision that will stick around my consciousness for some time.

My dreams are personally prophetic. That is, when I dream something, it usually means that something of that nature or related symbolically is going to happen soon. I'm waiting for the moment to come to me so that I realize what the next step in my life is. I still hear the voices, but i'm trying to listen to the beneficial ones--advice giving spirits.

Does anyone know anything about etheric anatomy and projection? Just thought i'd ask.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 am 

Dear teopiltzin

I am sorry to hear of your suffering, which seems to have gone on for some time [far too long?] now.

Your dreams give some solid information on which to make some potentially useful suggestions [only you can judge their value - perhaps with the help of someone who knows you well, but without an agenda, e.g. not a parent or lover].

"I dream that I was in a shopping mall on what seemed like a conveyor belt. By the end of my dream, I had a vivid vision of what seemed to me like a River of the Dead."

I wonder, Teopiltzin, if this reflects your quest to find a cure for your unhappiness, plus a deep-running sense of hopelessness?

"Saw myself in a dark underworld setting collectively, that is with what I believe to have been real dead people walking and swiming through the river. I heard someone say it was World War III."

Quite often the figures we see in dreams [and in journeys too] are aspects of ourself - actual or potential. Carl Jung [a shaman, and student of shamanism all over the world, as well as the most influential psychologist of the twentieth century) called them "Archetypes", other psychologists call them "sub-personalities". The dead people could be "dead" i.e. lost/disconnected aspects of yourself.

The [dark?] rivers in both dreams I would suspect represent held in rivers of negative emotion associated with the grief emotions that naturally follow disconnection from aparts of ourself.

World War III could be the war you are waging ["Yours in the struggle"] within your psyche, Teopiltzin. Are you rejecting and attacking parts of yourself? Is there a truth you are attacking/repressing - a truth that is potentially dangerous to your ego or that would put you into contact with painful feelings and memories that you would rather not know about?

The good news is that once we can risk coming into "acceptance" of "the uncomfortable" or "the terrifying", it begins to lose its power (the power that we are constantly giving to it by struggling against it!) and frees up our energy, our self-empoerment and our options. Sometimes we have to surrender an energy-draining win/lose struggle in order to find a win/win new direction.

If my interpretations of your dreams are on target, "extraction" is a very wrong road for you to travel, it will only further alienate yourself from the parts of yourself that are currently "lost" to you. These dead "sub-personalities" need to be brought back to life, not cast further out into darkness.

The emotional work needs to be done first, and it is very unlikely you will be able to do it alone. Afterwards, soul-retrieval (joined to transformative healing work on old memories/"stories" and everyday-life-here-and-now-based CBT work) can bring you back towards wholeness both internally and externally in your life.

A better route would be to connect with that dark underground river of feelings and get it flowing upwards and outwards. Tears can be very healing!
The river has to be channeled away and brought into the light before the parts of yourself that have died i.e. become "shut-down" (e.g. from past hurts and disappointments) can be recovered.

Emotional intelligence work would be a good first step. I use "reflective breathwork" quite a lot to help people reconnect with held-in and disconnected "dark" feelings. You need to work with someone who has accepted, worked with and transformed their own dark feelings, rather than with someone who will repress or avoid dark feelings and impulses.

These repressed feelings and impulses are what drive the "voices" that trouble you.

Does this make any sense to you? Is it any help?

Mike
www.sunflower-health.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 pm 

I found the last post rather helpful. Thank you an many blessings to you for your analysis. I still hear the voices, but they are slowly coming under my control. The voices are much nicer to me now that I've taken up the shamanic way as a way of life. The only problem is that I can't get the spirits that are talking to me to be my spirit helpers. The female voice I hear use to scare me, but now i'm just trying to get her to help guide me on my journey.

I recently had a dream-vision in which I was at a hogworts-like environment called Howards's which is a school in the spirit world for those that would like to become great magicians. I successfully turned water into wine in this dream. I also was able to absorb animal souls which I think are my nahualli spirit helpers. There was a big red door that nobody could open that seemed to be an entryway into the next level of my learning. I'm not ready to open this big locked door until I use my latent dream powers in order to transform in my animal spirits much the same way as I made wine from a cup of water.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am 

Well done for your progress, teopiltzin!

Watch out for those words "control" and "struggle", teopiltzin, they are agendas driven by insecurity and fear, and as such risk creating more of the same ["what goes around, comes around!"]. Answer this question "What is your greatest fear right now? What is the worst that could happen in your life?" The answer could be revealing. Is this the red door that is too scary to approach?

"Stillness" is a great place of healing and self-restoration. Try this healing exercise...

Find a quiet time and place, sit or lie with posture open and relaxed, and feet [preferably no shoes, or even bare] firmly planted on the ground if sitting. Close eyes and watch your breath rise and fall in its own way. Notice any tendency to control or "try to fix" the breath. Encourage yourself gently not to interfere with the breath - allow the breath to breathe you. Notice how, left to its own devices, your breath will make a series of adjustments, keep noticing your insecure ego'a attempts to intervene and encourage it to just sit patiently and watch. Allow your breath to BREATHE YOU, rather than you breathing the breath. When you have achieved a level of "non-participation", watch carefully at the end of the "out-breaths". Is there a pause before the next "in" breath? Encourage yourself gently [no forcing or controlling] to allow a pause of stillness after the "out" breath. How easy or difficult is this? What feelings/experiences arise in this "pause" state? Report back and I will help you to find the next step.

Good luck!

Mike
www.shamanism.sunflower-health.com

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval