Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: PLEASE HELP
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm 

To a degree ever since i was a young child i felt like i was not in my own body, like it was awkward to be in my own skin. Also i have very few memories of anything, especially before the age of 14ish. I can only count on one hand memories of my childhood.

I have always felt like something is "wrong".

But now more than ever, i feel very low energy, no drive, the occasional inspiration but just feel like a very lost soul. very unsure of what to do or where and how to do it. I feel like there is either something that needs to happen, but mostly like i am just "not all there". Ive tried eating better, excercise, vitamins, prayer, just getting up and doing something. Nothing seems to last, like i have no vitality.

I am hazy, as if i am floating around, head foggy, indecisive, incomplete, tired, LOST!

recently cut ties to a 6-7 year relationship with the father of my child who is most likely a sociopath, i feel like he took whatever life i had in me with him.

I've always felt like i have a very high intuition that nags at me, my mind predicts things will happen or be said shortly before things happen, i feel like i should be very in tune, and better but i am not. im very sensitive and feel very separated from life.

My mother is a VERY unhealthy woman and i cut her out 4 months back, my father has never really been there for me, only financially.

I have friends but feel very alone, no family anymore that cares...i love my daughter more than anything and want a beautiful life for her, but i cant seem to pull i together!

PLEASE, advise, help? what do/can i do?? Any ideas on what is wrong with me? Did my soul leave me?

Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm 

really? no one?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 pm 

Soul Retrieval:
Soul Retrieval is a shamanic journey back to your essential self to regain parts of you that were lost or hidden due to trauma or emotional wounding of your soul. A Shaman journeys on your behalf through the matrix of light that organizes time into past, present, and future. By revisiting your past to heal events that occurred long ago, a Shaman finds the original clarity and brilliance of your soul, to bring more desirable destinies for yourself and your loved ones.

Journeying into the Past and the Future:
Human collective unconsciousness is divided into three parts: the Lower, Middle, and Upper Worlds. These are archetypal and energetic domains. The world we live in, where we work and raise our families, is the Middle World and exists in linear time; the Upper World is the invisible domain of our destiny and our spirit; and the Lower World, where the record of all human history is held, is the realm of the soul.

Childhood and former lifetimes reside in the Lower World. This is where a Shaman journeys to recover the lost parts of your soul that can take the form of a frightened child, an anguished mother, or even a cruel master. A Shaman learns your story, heals the wounds, negotiates a new contract to free you from your burdens, and brings the healed parts back into the present. There are healing gifts that may also be brought back for you to use in everyday life, and a power animal who will put you back in touch with your natural instincts.

Changing Fate into Destiny:
Fate is the predetermined and what seems like inevitable events that happen to us. It appears to be unavoidable, and follows us through our lives. For example, we leave one spouse only to end up in the same relationship with another person. Fate is also deadly – it has the same origin as the word fatality.

Destiny is the purpose and calling of one’s life; it can be discovered and realized. Destiny allows you to transcend fate and to live free of negative emotions and genetic patterns. By honoring the gifts brought back for you through your soul retrieval, you change fate by stepping into your destiny. You can free yourself from an inheritance of breast cancer or heart disease, or from an emotional history that causes you to remarry an unsuitable spouse. Destiny allows you to navigate life instead of stumble through it, participating consciously in your life.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 pm 

yes i really want to know....and i will see whomever it takes to get something resolved. i am desperate. ive been nagged by these questions and confusion for a very long time. how do i know who to go see in my area? do you have any idea what could be wrong with me?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 am 

There are no easy solutions for your problems.You would benefit from a therapist if you can afford one.Your father does care about you;that is why he supports you financially.Be thankful for that.He shows his caring in the only way he knows.
I would say that in order to recover your vitality and direction in life,you must first decide that you really want change. You will not get better until you increase your energy.There are many ways to build up energy.You must eliminate the holes in you energy body,as your energy is leaking out.You must claim back the energy you have given to the father of your child and to your parents.You must remove at least some of the blocks that prevent your energy from flowing.You must establish a solid connection to your higher self/spirit.This is a big job and you need to find someone to support you in the process.The sage.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm 

so how do i block the holes from which my energy is leaking out? How do i do this other stuff? reclaiming my higher self and what not, this all sounds good but what do i actually do?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:46 am 

there are many approaches for such a problem, many of which are not shamanic but mundane. do a lot of reading and talk to professions. you probably will not find all of the answers through forums on the internet becausethey simply do not transmit enough information fast enough, they have their own limitations.

one point I can add from my own experience in bringing my depression and other problems into remission is that I used many ideas and many approaches, some magickal, some shamanic, some social, etc. For example I saw doctors, used support groups, made healthier friends, meditated frequently, went on vision quests, admitted my mistakes in order to learn from them as much as I could, performed sigil magick, opened the crown chakra. it was many things. I'm not saying you should follow that list, but in my opinion a multi faceted approach is the best unless you can find a shaman in your area with the capabilities to properly assess the situation.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm 

Yes, lots of ways to approach this. What a therapist would call a repressed memory, a shaman will call a lost soul part. Don't worry, you haven't lost all your soul - if you had, you would not be talking to us now! Essentially though, the repressed memory is that part of you which could not deal with what was going on in your childhood and so is not there any more. The shaman would go looking for this part of you BUT, are you ready to remember, to know and to face whatever happened to make this soul loss happen?

There are several good, qualified therapists who are also shamanic practitioners. You can find many of them listed on the SSP website (Society for Shamanic Practitioners).

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 pm 

Judging by the way you respond to the people who try to help you, i would say that you luck in gratitude and respect.You cannot have it both ways-first plead for help and then dismiss the answers that you get as just"staff"or just words.What do you expect from us?To do the work for you?Maybe we should wipe off your...for you?Cultivate some respect and gratitude,if you want to get help in the future!And don`t call people names.Do you tell your daughter that her father is a sociopath?Labeling people is not going to solve anything.And don`t forget to thank your father, who supports you financially.He doesn`t have to support you.You are an able adult as far as I know.Yes,you have lost the connection to your soul.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval