Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Could Soul Retrivial help me with this ?
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm 

Good day. I am newbie here. Warm greetings to all :)

I am just wondering, can Soul retrivial help me with overcoming my trauma in which I astral projected myself into my Soul chamber , where I met my higher Self and when we looked into each other's eyes I was suddenly "sealed" within some wooden box with chains crossed around it.

It happened while I was extremenly high cause of marijuana.

Since this day of trauma, I lost my connection to the Self completely.
I also lost memories of my past and everything related to my Spirit ( We used to talk via telepathy )

I've been without emotions and thoughts for over 9 months now. Every day is just in vain. I don't remember my experiences since they have no meaning to me. Everything is so meaningless.

I can not recieve nor give Love or anyother emotions.
I am like hollow without soul.

What to do ?

Love to ya all

Post subject: Re: Could Soul Retrivial help me with this ?
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:57 pm 

something like this happened to me. the actual events were much slower, not in one event, but I do relate. marijuana was also involved for me. it took me over a year, perhaps two years to get over this kind of dark night situation. I asked for help, and saved up my energies because I could not connect with the spirit world at all. I stopped using marijuana, it was no longer a tool. i felt very anxious for the change back to the spirit world to happen faster, perhaps it could have had I been more active. One night I finally broke through, activated the heart chakara and the third eye quite intensely, and met my guide. he seemed more distant that usual, but he was there. He showed me a symbol, which I still use. but how did it happen? perseverance and a slow change to healthier living did it for me. I tried at least fifty times with no real luck before that. some may suggest reiki, but I did not use it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm 

blackanimism wrote:
something like this happened to me. the actual events were much slower, not in one event, but I do relate. marijuana was also involved for me. it took me over a year, perhaps two years to get over this kind of dark night situation. I asked for help, and saved up my energies because I could not connect with the spirit world at all. I stopped using marijuana, it was no longer a tool. i felt very anxious for the change back to the spirit world to happen faster, perhaps it could have had I been more active. One night I finally broke through, activated the heart chakara and the third eye quite intensely, and met my guide. he seemed more distant that usual, but he was there. He showed me a symbol, which I still use. but how did it happen? perseverance and a slow change to healthier living did it for me. I tried at least fifty times with no real luck before that. some may suggest reiki, but I did not use it.

WOW, thats awesome. I am happy for you dude. I wish those times would come for me too..

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 pm 

I think a soul retrieval would help you. Often if someone can articulate it as a possibility, it's an indicator that they've already done some internal preparation for it to be done.

I wish you the best on your soul journey!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 am 

Skelleyh wrote:
I think a soul retrieval would help you. Often if someone can articulate it as a possibility, it's an indicator that they've already done some internal preparation for it to be done.

I wish you the best on your soul journey!

I think so too..

But there is another problem.It doesnt seem like there are any Shamans in my country ( Im from Slovenia ).

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm 

make contact with a main guide if you can, and go from there. for me it the journey towards that communication was enough to wear the pain thin. you may need to use alternate techniques, as those you had used in the past were probably not suitable for you. this balance can be achieved with hard work. good luck man.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval