Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Confused about a cobra has been contacting me
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 am 

Confused about a cobra has been contacting me. This cobra has been contacting through dreams, people, tv, constantly. My main power animal for all of my life has been a tiger. Could the cobra be replacing the tiger since a cobra is stronger than the tiger?

Post subject: Re: Confused about a cobra has been contacting me
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 am 

The cobra probably isn't replacing your spirit animal, but trying to tell you or teach you something instead. You should peer into snake medicine. Its very inyteresting.

Snake medicine is transmutation and of life force. Transmutation is the ability to turn something venomous into a positive, healing outcome. The snake sheds its old skin and undearneath is a vibrant, colorful new one. Its telling you to release the past, since you've outgrown it, and embrace your new life.

It is obviously trying to gain your attention through any means necessary. Quiet yourself one night and meditate on what its trying to tell you.

The cobra itself holds memories of the soul. I'm betting its telling you to look inside yourself for the transformation you're about to go through.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 am 

KonKata wrote:
The cobra probably isn't replacing your spirit animal, but trying to tell you or teach you something instead. You should peer into snake medicine. Its very inyteresting.

Snake medicine is transmutation and of life force. Transmutation is the ability to turn something venomous into a positive, healing outcome. The snake sheds its old skin and undearneath is a vibrant, colorful new one. Its telling you to release the past, since you've outgrown it, and embrace your new life.

It is obviously trying to gain your attention through any means necessary. Quiet yourself one night and meditate on what its trying to tell you.

The cobra itself holds memories of the soul. I'm betting its telling you to look inside yourself for the transformation you're about to go through.

Thanks KonKata for your guidance. I will look more into Snake medicine. I have learned how to change weather patterns and other things I will not mention here. May the river of good health always be in your path.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm 

I think that although you've learned to alter weather, you have to understand that you shouldn't be the influencer of the spirits and their patterns. They need to influence you instead so that you can grow in your journey and help others through your shamanic teachings. It isn't about the ability to wield power and change the weather, its about learning from the spirits who have power so that through their teachings and abilities, you can heal injured souls and direct lost ones to their specific path.

Perhaps the serpent is telling you to transform your practices a little. The snake's presence seemed so obvious to you, yet you couldn't figure out what it meant, and it is very basic shamanism. It seems as though you have stopped listening. You might need to shed your current practices and move back to the basics. I'm betting the snake is pestering you because there was something left behind as you hurried to transform into who you are now.

Look deeper inside yourself and ask the snake what she wants. Now that you've recognized her, I bet her message will come out very clear.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 pm 

KonKata wrote:
I think that although you've learned to alter weather, you have to understand that you shouldn't be the influencer of the spirits and their patterns. They need to influence you instead so that you can grow in your journey and help others through your shamanic teachings. It isn't about the ability to wield power and change the weather, its about learning from the spirits who have power so that through their teachings and abilities, you can heal injured souls and direct lost ones to their specific path.

Perhaps the serpent is telling you to transform your practices a little. The snake's presence seemed so obvious to you, yet you couldn't figure out what it meant, and it is very basic shamanism. It seems as though you have stopped listening. You might need to shed your current practices and move back to the basics. I'm betting the snake is pestering you because there was something left behind as you hurried to transform into who you are now.

Look deeper inside yourself and ask the snake what she wants. Now that you've recognized her, I bet her message will come out very clear.

I learned the power of spirits through alter weather patterns. That was in my early study of shamanism, before I new what a shaman was. People believe I'm a great healer. But i'm only a channel of the spirit. Now I help channel power to protect the earth. Now I work with great understanding of vibrational energies.

A month ago I was looking into past life regression. And I think that why the cobra came to me. Again KonKata thank you for your help. I learned so much from you.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 pm 

very interesting. yes the spirits have a way of taking something you've been thinking about casually and expanding on it a great deal, whether you were expecting it or not. so yes it could be related to past life regressions. I wouldn't worry too much about working with a different animal. I have worked often with a certain mythical creature (skeleton), but I have also been consulting a vulture and ants more recently.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval