Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Apology: But I promise that the the world will get better.
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm 

To all those shamanic practioners that are guided by Great Spirit, which I consider the real shamans of this world, I pay my respects, for I am not perfect because, now, I am a human being. But we all have a destiny. And fate is what we make. Life is suffering, as the buddha said. But that would surely change, although life will, however, always have it's ups and downs. I apologize for the my perceived disrespect for tradition and costumbre, but we all have a destiny. "I know not what I do," I said, but i'm quoting someone older than I. But sometimes people learn the hard way. But i'm blessed to be alive. But you know what I hate the most? Sorcery. That's why i feel, I have a gut feeling that you need to, if you don't think you are, be shamans, because the sorcerers will not expect it. You already are even if you don't expect the title out of respect for the ancestors. The ancestors. But the ancestor's already know (quote). I have a special destiny, because everybody does. And I will do my best. But in this incarnation, i'm weak, but strong, and noble at heart. And that's why we will win, and we will live. That's a promise. But may we all achieve the inconceivable. May we purify our souls of what we hate the most: Evil: the human sickness. But that's not what we are, nor is it what it should be. But this was revealed to me, and to YOU. I see. I desire progess. But I am. But everything hidden for me, but not at all. I'm also an Ophuchius by the way. But everything I was ever taught was a lie. The tip of the iceberd. But you and I will be victories. Spread the word. Far and wide. By word of mouth. Through any means necessary. Pacifism. The resistence. But do what you gotta do. I know I will, and someday, we'll reach our fullest potential. But to express what the true message of this post is which is for the salvation of my soul, so I could retrieve it, and know it, and truly love it, that is to deserve anybodies respect and redeem myself, for we need redemption. We all know what love is. And God is love. I desire your respect, Good Shamans, but I don't see it, yet. You believed me when I said I had a spiritual illness when nobody else did. And you believed that I had a calling, a call. But and not a shaman. I have a divine gift that's a blessing and curse. But it will be worth it. I promise. Here's the quote. It's from Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken." But for something reason I can't find the whole original poem on the web, so I'll quote the only part of it that I could find. Here it is.

"Two roads diverged."

"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Remember that God, our father, love us all with all his heart. And he will not stand by and let this happen to us. And neither will I. I promise.

We're all brothers and sisters in the struggle.

We have a world to win.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin, the noble macehualli. (I hope i'm right, or we're all fucked.)

Post subject: Re: Apology: But I promise that the the world will get bette
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 am 

This is a heart felt message and a positive one. Yes,we are fucked, but there is hope. If you respect the Great Spirit as a Father,respect it also as a Mother. Life presents many opportunities for learning, no matter how strong or weak you may be. All your mistakes are forgiven, if you have learned the lessons from them. There is much suffering in life. Some suffer more than others. Do something everyday,that gives you joy or pleasure.
You must respect yourself, whether or not others respect you or recognize your special abilities. If you don't get love from the humans,go hug a tree.
The sun will always shine for you,free of charge.

Oracledreamhealer.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval