Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval

Post subject: Animal Soul retrival.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am 

Hi all. I have a small dog who has some history that is not very nice. Her prevoius owner dumped her. I think this has made her very protective of myself and my partner.

My question is do you think soul retrival on her will help her? Maybe some of her soul detacted when she was dumped?

Any suggestions would be great.

Post subject: Re: Animal Soul retrival.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:29 am 

It may help or may not, why do you not do joyrney for a diagnose to find out what is wrong and what is needed?

One thing that makes me feel sad is, when people do these poweranimal retrievals and soul retrievals without any understanding of whole sitation and the end result is only wild expression of imagination without any healing qualities. Then they still keep saying just did their work and person should be healed now.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm 

Jusma wrote:
It may help or may not, why do you not do joyrney for a diagnose to find out what is wrong and what is needed?

One thing that makes me feel sad is, when people do these poweranimal retrievals and soul retrievals without any understanding of whole sitation and the end result is only wild expression of imagination without any healing qualities. Then they still keep saying just did their work and person should be healed now.

Thank you for the advise. I am awaiting a quite time when I can be alone with the dog and journey with her to see what has happened in her past.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 pm 

I have done many animal soul retrievals and have found that in every case, the animal responded positively.

I admire you for adopting a canine brother or sister and giving it a loving home. Kudos!

Blessings..

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm 

KarenFurr wrote:
I have done many animal soul retrievals and have found that in every case, the animal responded positively.

I admire you for adopting a canine brother or sister and giving it a loving home. Kudos!

Blessings..

In fact she adopted me. She was already living with my partner when I meet my partner. :D

I did a journey with her yesterday and saw some events from her early years that I believe need some soul retrival.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 am 

I had a chance today do some work with our little dog. I asked her first if I could help try to find her lost soul parts. She said yes.

I lay down on the bed and asked her to come up to me. This she did. Flopping down right against me. I started my Ipod with a drumming track. Within a few moments she moved over and let me put my hand on her.

I made contact with my spirit animal. Off we went togther. I found that she had 3 bits of soul to bring back. First one from when she was a puppy. I found her all alone in a big basket on the floor. No siblings or mother. I picked her up and she licked my face. The other 2 places and times frames I found her I will not mention here as I think this is way too personal.

During this journey the whole time my hand was one her my hand was buzzing with the flow of energy. I am a Reiki Practitioner so am used to the flow of energy through out my body. This flow was very intense. Every time I found a part of our dog's soul my whole right side of my body flinched. She flinched too everytime I found her missing soul parts.

My animal guide also had a message for our dog which he imparted to our dog at the end of the journey.

After I had come out of this journey and back to my relaity I blew her soul into her chest and top of her head. Gave her a great big hug. It is now up to her what she does with these soul parts.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 am 

In a soul retrieval my intention is to bring back a power animal spirit to help you integrate the returned energies that the soul parts bring back.

Board index » General Discussion » Soul Retrieval