Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim

Post subject: The Search for an Eagle Dancer
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 am 

I do not remember it clearly but it must have been in 1997 or so when I first learned about an old prophecy said to be from the Q'ero tribe in the Andes (neither this nor the exact content of this prophecy I could verify so far). The prophecy claimes that a new time is going to begin when the Condor of the South is again flying with the Eagle of the North. My first contact with this prophecy was not of the motivating kind of things you encounter in your life. I requested some more background information on an now long closed english board, regarding the prophecy. An American lady who obviously thought herself of being someone better was very snippish on my request and I decided to ignore the whole thing for years to come.

Years later I received some more information on it: for me it was an Native-American-Only thing which states that the Natives of the North are symbolized by the Eagle and the Indigenos of the South are symbolized by the Condor. Nothing of my business - I am neither a Native of North- nor of South-America. The exoteric interpretation obviously is of no interest for me. Even nowadays I had some problems with some of the more fanatic self-acclaimed "protectors of Native (North) American Spirituality" who blaim me for "exploitation" of Native Spirituality because I am referring to this prophecy and using the name Apu Kuntur, which is a quechua-term for the Spirit of the Condor. My arguments obviously are not being heared: Exploitation means at least taking some profit out from the action. I am still wondering about this point. I am spending much energy and money in following my vision and do not charge anything at all for the Condordances.

Since I am living with the Spirit of the Condor on a daily base in my common life I am learning much on the symbolism humans associated to and the Power of the Condor. Especially after I created the Dancing Costume this relationship is growing deeper and deeper, more intense then I ever had imagined.

Then I watched a documentary film on a meeting of tribal leaders of both Americas in Mexiko. Again I was confronted with the aforementioned prophecy which seems to be known in variations not only to the Q'ero. The documentary was quite surprising for me because it mentioned a certain interpretation of the prophecy I already have known for years: after the incident on the english board Condor explained the prophecy on an alchemical level of symbolism. Just this symbolism is mentioned in this documentary: The Eagle symbolizes Mind and Reason and the Condor symbolizes the Heart.

In 1997 I had the vision of a kind of special dance, which actually led me to the research on this prophecy. I saw a dance of me (as the Condordancer) and an Eagledancer, manifesting the Eagle and the Condor both at once in the dance. This vision sprang back into my mind and I began the search for an Eagledancer. Unfortunately this search is much more difficult then I expected. Until now I did not find any Eagledancer. Requests on official tribal Websites of America are being ignored, obviously they are thinking I am a "plastic" or something like this simply because I am an European. It seems to be impossible to find one Eagledancer here in Europe, too. So I decided in December 2007 to write this short article. I stopped the active search and rely on the Internet from now on.

So I am trying to find an Eagle Dancer in order to manifest this vision I had. So far it should be clear that this Eagle Dancer has to meet some requirements which I am describing now:

He or She should own a complete Eagledance costume made of feathers of the Bald or spotted Eagle, no fake-feathers. It is unimportant whether the dancer belongs to a NA-tribe or not because the Spirit of the Eagle manifests wherever it wants and is not bound to any culture - the Spirit of the Condor manifests through a Bavarian (me), so it is clearly not necessary being a Native.

Of course it is not sufficient only to possess this costume. The dancer must be able to manifest or embody the Spirit of the Eagle, become the Eagle - i.e. invoke the Eagle - during the dance. This is only possible when the dancer himself is practicing any kind of magical or spiritual practice which encourage this kind of shape-shifting. The trance of an Eagle or a Condor is quite exhaustive, so a good physical condition is necessary for this dance. A dancer should be able to keep up the trance at least 15 minutes without aching arms afterwards. The dance itself does not have any choreography except that both spirits are dancing during the dance. This is an important difference to the traditional Eagle Dances with a strict choreographic Setup.

My vision is to make this dance public - it could be possible that cameras are recording it and an audience of many hundreds is watching the dance live.

This dance is a spiritual thing and does not belong to any tradition. The manifestation of the Spirit of the Eagle and the Spirit of the Condor during the dance is a personal vision. When you are reading this text and know an Eagle Dancer or you are yourself one meeting the requirements then it would be a great idea when you contact me.

Yours

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 am 

Apu Kuntur;
I have seen your Condordance. It is a truly magical connection. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am not certain how possible it will be to find someone who has an equal ability to make or obtain enough eagle feathers to make such a powerful regalia. Here in the US, it is illegal for anyone to own eagle feathers unless you are NA and can prove it.

In a journey led by another shaman, I was given a cloak made of large black feathers that covered my arms and back. But nothing to the extend of what you have... which is here in this reality.

Much luck and blessings for your search. There must be someone to match you. The legend is strong and taught today - that the eagle (strength and technology) and condor (ancient wisdoms and knowledge) will fly together to help unite and heal the people and Earth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:07 pm 

Here in the UK it is not illegal to own Eagle feathers but it is illegal to trade them for money. I was gifted 4 Eagle feathers whilst visiting a Bird of Prey centre which was a wonderful gift from spirit and a confirmation for me at the time which I have honoured ever since.

It is, therefore, possible to legally obtain Eagle feathers from a bona-fide source where the birds are treated with great respect and care.

Who is up to the job, however, is quite another story. I would think that anyone attempting to do what you ask would need to have a VERY strong link to Eagle, a working relationship so to speak.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm 

Oh Joy

More spam. :roll:

Post subject: I Sell the program-boat for the Scandinavian auction interne
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 am 

I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.
The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.

The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$

For the first 10 clients the price 15$

To all clients free updating and support.

Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm 

Can someone please clean up the threads - not only this one?

Spam spam spam ...

Post subject: Re: The Search for an Eagle Dancer
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 pm 

Four years have passed since my initial post. Just to let you know that until today NONE have appeared yet.

Either those Eagle-Dancers around simply do not meet the minimum requirements or they are too narrow-headed.

It is a pity.

Well, maybe within the next years one is popping up from nowhere. Who knows.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 pm 

I think you are reffering to what is known as "The Humming Bird Revolution" http://www.medicinepath.org/

Lucky for you, I came upon this topic a couple months ago, looking for American Indian Ceremony/Churches Nearby in a random unforseen impulse one fateful afternoon. I came upon this information thanks to the electronic WWW and my Laptop, to which I'm currently Typing from. The Hummingbird revolution has special significance to me since a bulk of my Ancestors (On my Mom's side) were Brazilian. It brought me great Joy to see this intention of Convergance. (Idk how to spell that word).

From a metaphorical perspective: Eagle (North) and Condor (South) represent: Clarity and Passion, respectively, and the convergence of those two energies to create a unique 3rd thing - The knowing of Why you are Here. whyshamanism.org has a podcast hosted by Shaman, Christina Pratt, who talks a lot about exactly this topic in many of her podcasts, and it is thanks to her that I know this.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:58 am 

I do not know anything of a hummingbird revolution :) - but I am aware of plenty esoteric and new-age myths concerning just that idea.

At the moment the situation is unchanged. Until now there is not even one Eagle-Dancer who actually meets the requirements and is interested in this one-of-a-kind cooperation. Tells me much more about them then anything else.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:52 pm 

It is a prophecy that has come to manifest, here in real time, and is far more than an idea or myth. The condor and eagle are now flying together, and they have a long journey ahead. It has already passed and is passing, still. I am witness and I have witnessed this happen for many years now, time and time again.

It is also a metaphor of the dance of the Head and the Heart, but it is far more than that. It is the signal of the Death of the old world and the birthing of the new world. It has already passed, and us humans are just catching on. More work needs done. Like now.

I have participated in an inter-tribal dance at a POWWOW here in Fresno, California, and I must say, it is a beautiful thing that has left an impression on me, and I'm just a white guy with a Brazilian Grandfather. It is a time of great diversity, and growth, and opening ourselves to the other. Eagle was there flying over, too, watching everyone, it was spectacular.

In my opinion, your problem is a matter of interpretation. In my opinion, you're taking the vision too literally. You're too much in your head. You need to get into your body, and your heart. That's the only way this vision is going to make sense. Otherwise, I'd say forget it and move on. There's nothing you can do.

It's your responsibility to follow up on the messages Spirit has clearly gone out of its' way to give you, so, take the Spirit Journey to try and understand those dreams more clearly, and how you need to follow up on them. I'd advise taking a Journey to get more clarity on the meaning of the Dream, and then what do you do. Talking about it will hardly serve anything, except your ego. That's an experience you had, that no one else (that I know of) can relate to. Perhaps someone else had the same dream. And it means something different, now, ESPECIALLY after 4 or so years.

Perhaps it is a reflection of them. But perhaps it is actually a reflection of you. You have failed manifest that reality you wanted. That says a lot about *you* in particular. Forget them. Look in the mirror.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:09 pm 

First off: I did not request a distance-wannabee-diagnosis on my intentions or vision. Thank you very much for not respecting this and projecting many things into it that are simply put wrong.

Well, and second.

I have found several reasons why this vision has not manifested yet. You failed in mentioning any of them. Reasons there are many, but in the meantime I stopped the whole search-thing totally. It should not manifest in this way and I am OK with it. Who knows? Maybe it is still not the time for it - regardless of your opinion on it. Who are you to know?

You do not know me nor what I am doing. You never attended one Condor-Dance I manifest now and then here in reality. So do not dare to judge what you do not know. Thank you.

BTW: Eagles or Buzzards frequently soar above the place when I am dancing. This - can - be seen as an already happening manifestation of the vision. I am a Falconer and also know that this is not uncommon.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:18 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:17 pm 

Why do you get the impression that I am judging you?

You are right because I am human, but, I hope that you reflect and re-read, and see that I take painstaking effort to not let my biases discolor, or get in the way of the message I am trying to send (But again I am human, and my own reasoning is quite possible incomplete or in error (which is why we have spirit helpers)). In other words I choose my words as carefully as humanly possible. Also, I try very carefully myself, to make sure I am interpretting things right, and even I myself have been wrong. And that's another thing.

Stating a failure is not a judgement call, but a matter of fact. I have no emotional investment in judging you or berating you, or seeing you fail. But to admit a failure, is to begin to write the new success. I am interested in your success.

Your destiny will not be a career title, or a costume, Although the career or costume may be a vehicle for your purpose, but it is not the purpose itself.

I apologize for for any judgement or harm I have done to you, and thank you for your courageous words in calling me out. It helps me know myself, and to watch my own wake a little better.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:41 pm 

Apu Kuntur wrote:
First off: I did not request a distance-wannabee-diagnosis on my intentions or vision. Thank you very much for not respecting this and projecting many things into it that are simply put wrong.

Well, and second.

I have found several reasons why this vision has not manifested yet. You failed in mentioning any of them. Reasons there are many, but in the meantime I stopped the whole search-thing totally. It should not manifest in this way and I am OK with it. Who knows? Maybe it is still not the time for it - regardless of your opinion on it. Who are you to know?

You do not know me nor what I am doing. You never attended one Condor-Dance I manifest now and then here in reality. So do not dare to judge what you do not know. Thank you.

BTW: Eagles or Buzzards frequently soar above the place when I am dancing. This - can - be seen as an already happening manifestation of the vision. I am a Falconer and also know that this is not uncommon.

I wasn't diagnosing, I was stating my opinion. And it's just that: A neglible opinion. And please, don't say Thank You, unless you really mean it. I do not appreciate embittered sarcasm, when I am trying to give a serious comment. It's simply ugly, in my opinion.

And no it is not uncommon, and probably has little to do with the vision. But that's, again, just my opinion. You sort out for yourself what really matters, and what the truth is. I can't possibly begin to understand your life quite the way you can.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:33 pm 

You think that it would be a failure after only 10 years of mostly passive search?

I tell you something. You are lacking patience. Even if you are attending those Powows and thinking that you know something you do not know Vulture-Medicine at all and also you are deeply "western" in thinking. That is obvious.

I simply changed from active search to passive mode.

As long as I live and perform those dances there is the possibility of manifesting. Just yesterday one possible Eagle-Dancer popped out from now-where. Maybe this time it is the right one. Maybe not.

It is not that important to me, because I have time. Many years. As long as I am healthy and capable of dancing I do them. So if it manifests in my late 80's - then it is still in my lifetime. This Eagle Dancer may still not be born to this world. Maybe he or she is a little child right now? I do not know.

Learn what patience is.

Until then you should be very careful with your interpretations, especially regarding Vulture and Condor Medicine.

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim