Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:08 pm 

Thankyou Ravensacredvoice.

Another particular two creatures which have taught me much wisdom are "toad" and "Cockroach". Both are not much liked by many people and yet they are very resourcful and good survivours. I too used to chringe at them in the past, but once I got over my fear of them and just let them be they have taught me about resilliance and finding the beauty within the ugliness of others. The words of ugliness drift past like a passing wind and beauty shines in the eyes and voice of the speaker without them knowing it. It gives me an internal smile in my soul and allows me to speak from a place of deepest respect for their struggles of recognition.

With respect
ELizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 pm 

Hi eveyone.

The animals I love is the wolf. I just think their so beautiful and their eyes seem full of wisdom. As for animals I dont get on with all that much, pretty much anything that would want to eat me lol.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:11 am 

The wolf is my spirit animal, he has helped me and guided me, and when I look for him, he is always near me. But the Turtle Maiden has also provided much help to me. (Whether she is a manifestation of turtle spirit, or a spirit whose power animal is a turtle, I don't know----that has never been an issue to me. But I was told on a spirit journey that the turtle maiden used to help people in ancient times, and she was accompanied by a turtle. This is the opposite of what I was told when I later tried to research the Turtle Maiden kachina----the response I was given by a person knowledgable about kachinas, is that it was the turtle that was important, and the Turtle Maiden just appeared with the turtle (he didn't know why)).

A snake has also protected me and my house and family.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 am 

The Chicken Hawk is my guide,or Sharp shinned hawk in the books,I have a lot to learn,Raccoon is a powerful animal greatly underestimated,he has been a healer to the Cherokee and choctaw for centuries,the crow is also a very patient hunter and very smart not to be underestimated,Pleasant journey. :o

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm 

Throughout my life, I have been blessed with guidance and messages from many animals and insects, often on a daily basis, every creature big or small have things to teach me. My Totem is OWL.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am 

Wolf has lent me his song, Wolf is a great teacher to me. Visits me in the waking dream, I've seen a black one in an unexpected place - Construction. You don't see them much in TN, but i've seen two black wolves. They reassure me that my teacher is still with me, in spirit and heart.

When I lived in florida i was followed by the crow. I would walk down streets and they would follow, cawing. Both creatures I feel close to.

There are two creatures close to me at the moment that want to teach me, ant and spider.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 pm 

the animals i feal closses with are the felins (the cat familly members)
Mostly the Cougar (first of its my totem and ive alway had a strong interest on it) it is mysterious ... strong and powerful hunter ... it can controle its srenght to be as firce wen in hunt and on the other hand can be very careful...loving and carring for its cubs...

it is one of the largest carnivores in North America (Canada and well all the way down : the florida panther is a cougan subspecies....)

Full of Mystery and Grace cougar roams the the free lands (North , west ,south...)
Anyways usualy wen in a dream i alwasys see myself as cougar (but doing as well cougar tings but as well as humain ones...)

---
Lionlove

Post subject: Totem animals I have known
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:59 pm 

I feel honored to have come to this forum. I have been a student and an apprentice for some years now, and have followed Shaman Portal through many incarnations of my travels. Lately I have felt that I am ready for the next step on the path, after 7 months on sacred land in Ojai, California. When I saw this post, I felt it was time to speak.
I began my life journey with the Horse as my constant companion. Then, as I began dream journey work, he left me. I had no companion animal for many years. Lately, the cat walks beside me, coming in many forms, from dream lynx to a physical cat who walked into my house and slept on my bed, bold as you please. Eagle owl is what I shape shift into in the Dreamtime.
My signature name of Blue Swan is an amalgam as I shapeshift in the world.

Post subject: power animal I'm closest to
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 pm 

The Polar Bear is the main one who appeared to me in a soul retrieval and the one who started me on this path of discovery. She is presently threatened with extinction as is our own species. Obviously, she's the one who speaks to me the most. A great teacher who tries to help me own my power and yet not abuse it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 am 

I have recently become close with a monkey and tiger, but my last guide was an odd lion that I often had trouble understanding. After some traveling with him he gave me two gifts and left. Then I met the monkey and tiger.

But the closest to my heart is not an animal, she is an angel. She is in essence personified moonlight. She is closest to me for she is the purity I need to feel balanced. She has done far too much for me to simply write out a summary.

Another familiar is one that takes the guise of a young woman, but is in reality a spider. She is among my greatest allies because she is a muse to the twisted side of beauty. Originally she was a nightmare that I convinced to work with me. She spends most of her time in the dream catcher I made that hangs above my bed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm 

Check out the Jamie Sams, Medicine Cards, and do your totem. It's quite revealing. Some of mine have come through that method, and some through soul retrieval and meditation.

Post subject: Power Animal?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 pm 

Sometimes I feel the presence of a cat. I believe it is my power animal or the wolf which I have in my dreams. One of them is my power animal I believe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 pm 

I feel dog is closest with me. because dog is very faithful animal.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 pm 

Hi, one of my power animal is Deer, the otherone does not want to be talked about. However I also feel very close to cricket and eagle.
The chirping cricket is taking me on trips back to my childhood in Africa. It makes me calm and relaxed.

Arne (eagle) has for a long time been a name of my family (Arne -> Arn wich means eagle). So the eagle is the band to my ancestors.
But I love all animals!

Post subject: Re: The animal you feel closest to and why.
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm 

my closest is the wren and the robin.
And yes i am new ish to this path i now walk.

The wren being very open to teach me all i ask.

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim