Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim

Post subject: Free shamanic drumming cd
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:22 am 

Hi everyone!

I created a shamanic journey drum cd. The cd is thought to be a schooling material for our business. We teach shamanic journeying and some of our clients do not have a drum, nor a rattle.
So I decided to create an own cd as an MP3-File.

The file shall be free to use to everyone, but with no responsability to its use. The cd is our teaching material and should not be used by people with illnesses as epileptics etc. My company "Die Schamanenstube" will take no responsibility for missuse.

What I am now looking for is a clever server, that can host the file and handle the downloads. The file is 23 MB big and will produce too much traffic for my server.

Does anybody know free file servers, perhaps specialy hosting mp3 files, maybe some spiritual music, where I could upload the cd?

As soon as I got some clever servers, I'll post the links here, if somebody wishes to.

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject: drumming CD
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:15 am 

unfortunately, I'm not well versed in where to store such large files online. But I would like to be among the first to download a copy. Let us know when and where we can access the file... I'm sure there will be a line!

ho to you for such a wonderful gift.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 am 

Hi all!

I'm happy: I found an internet Forum in Germany, the PanPagan, that can host the file. Besides that, I uploaded it to archive.org.

Sooo: I'm pleased to intruduce our teaching ware "Shamanic Journey under the thunderdrum".

The Schamanenstube teaches besides other things shamanic travelling. Some of our clients do not own a drum, nor are happy with a rattle. So the CD gives them the opportunity to get the influence of 240 bpm of a drum. The Schamanenstube does not take any responsability for the influence of the sounds. We do not suggest using it to anybody. Everybody listening to it takes full responsability of himself.
The File can be burnt to a CD and played in a Stero-Rack, or on an MP3-Player. It is free for personal use.

Content:
1. Four bell rings to position yourself
2. 6 times 2 bell rings to invite the spirits from East, South, West, North, Sky and Earth
3. Heartbeating and bilding a sacred room
4. Initial four hits by the thunderdrum
5. 30 seconds heartbeating by the thunderdrum
6. 21 minutes shamanic trance drumming
7. Get back signals

Download of the MP3 File (24 MB): http://www.panpagan.com/donnertrommel/S ... rommel.mp3

Mirror Site at archive org: http://www.archive.org/details/Shamanic ... nicTravels

Hints in German: (PDF 91 KB): http://schamanenstube.com/files/donnert ... eiseCD.pdf

Further information can be found here: http://schamanenstube.com/gratis.html

We wish everybody joyfull times and hope to present a usefull gift.

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 am 

PS: when I thought I wouln't find a host for the cd, I considered making a video out of it and send it to YouTube. But the file was too big for them. Auntie Google was happy with it.
The sound quality is very awfull in the video. For traveling I'd suggest the mp3 file.

video.google.com

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm 

I Thankers you
haha. thanks

im sure ill put it to good use

StoneCrow...
is that a lightbulb above your head.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:39 pm 

Thank you very much. This will definitely come in handy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:45 am 

Greetings to you all!

I'm happy you all like it! And yes, it is the drum on the cover.

This is a so called thunderdrum, width 1.10 m. The drum builds a kind of round going thunder when playing. Normally my clients or "pupils" lay below the drum. The drum waves are reflectet by the floor and you get in some kind of wave-room below it.

http://schamanenstube.com/gratis.html

Enjoy!
*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 pm 

I downloaded and test drove the track twice. This was my first time to try a recording of drums for journey. I have always used live drums before.

The 1st time didn't do it for me at all, and I suspected it was because of the lack of vibration to any part of my body except the ears (I was in my house).

So I tried again while riding the bus and it worked out really well. This was via mp3 player and noise-cancelling earbuds. The shock and vibration of the bus offered what was lacking to my body, and with the audio I was able to go into trance easily. This is not strange to other passengers who are accostomed to seeing someone taking a nap with earbuds on, and I am sure that is how I appeared to them.

Finally, I have a way to travel regularly. Thanks for offering your work!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:21 pm 

Hello all!

@sticherman: pupils. Sorry about my English. I tried to talk about teaching things. I do teaching shamanic tecniques and called the people joining the school: pupils. Had nothing to do with eyes. *smile*

@5010
I may add a tipp? - When playing the drum, you're moving your body too. Perhaps you're only missing the move of your body, not only the vibrations? E.g. I normally move my upper body back and forward while travelling. Not like a headbanger, but just in motion. This may help, if the bus stopps?

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 pm 

The buses here use combustion engines and are always vibrating, even when stopped.

I've had great journeys via live drum, while completely still, during the local circles. Therefore, I don't think body motion is essential for me. I think I am just accustomed to feeling the sound throughout my body, especially in the chest. The vibration of the bus fills in the gap.

Nevertheless, I'll try your body motion tip and see how it works in a quiet/still environment. Thanks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:37 am 

Wanderer,Thank you,its an awsome piece,really nice work.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 pm 

Hello all and thanks for your words!

The duration of the mp3-file did not seem to fit all needs. Some travels may take longer, some shorter. In order to satisfy these time-differences, I made a new piece of free drumming sound:

I called it "Online drum" because it is designed for online listening. It consists of a variable playlist of intro, shamanic drum-rhythm at 240 bpm and a wake-up track. Between the tracks the is a minimum gap, a small pause as if you listen it on a CD divided into tracks. I did not find a way to eliminate the gaps, but I also think, they do not really matter.

Utilisation: just click on a time-button with the minutes on it, that you decide the drum shall play for you.

I hope you can enjoy it. Click here for the free online drum.

Yours,
Wanderer

Post subject: I know one
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:41 pm 

I know of one.. But you have to invite through email. It has a referal program too. You can upload the files, and either offer them for free or sell them through the store... as downloadz.. it pays through paypal...
The free account lets you have 1 GB an earn up to 100$ per month...

http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=16387

Hope that helps... You can also go to playlist.com.
http://www.playlist.com

Music Uploader
http://www.musicuploader.org/

If you are looking for a free way to stream it. However after 30 days you will have to reupload the files to stream them again.. through that service.. and change the links to your playlist.

What you do is browse for the file you want to upload, upload it. Get the link save it. Go to playlist.com Make a new entry put the link in there... and enter it, then it will not only be used just on your site, but others in playlist.com can add i t to their play lists or search for it... for 30 days till the link expires.. then you have to reupload it for another link. and then post the new link in.

Hope that helps...

- Dana C. L.
"DNatureofDTrain"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm 

I would just like to add my thanks Wanderer - what a wonderful gift.

Drumming is such an amazing thing to do but its just not always possible especially if you don't want to wake the neighbours!

Thankyou.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:21 pm 

:lol:

Well, Im not worried about convention so much but I do respect my neighbour's right to have quiet in the night time hours and since it is also a law here in the UK not to be intrusively noisy between 11pm and 7am. I'm cool with that because I hope for the same respect in return.

If I really feel it necessary to drum loudly at 4am, I'll move. ;)

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim