Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:43 am 

Reality,I dont even like the word,I believe that this word was created so that someone could impose their beliefe structure on to others,each one of us creates our own reality as we grow and form,when you break it down its just a matter of perception,a thousand religions and each of them has their own view of what reality is and thats just the humans,you shouldnt limit your perception to anothers view of what they believe reality is,I believe that language limits us in many ways,makes us lazy,like TV,very rarely can you rely on the spoken word,understanding what creatures do and why,is this reality ? I prefer life to the term reality,a lot of problems are made worse by trying to impose one persons view of reality on others,why are some driven to have power over others ? How much of our lives are wasted trying to get over on each other ? In the End we're just not that important,here we are in paradise,We're given guides and helpers,free will,prophets,healers,and love,as we grow and learn our perceptions change,the gift of life,the time to live and a place to die,we have the ability to manipulate our environment and our reality to soot,and we therefore may manipulate others too,when their reality conflicts with ours,its not about reality its about having power and influence over others,or when their reality threatens our influence over our set belief structure we tend to manipulate popular opinion to overwhelm and destroy the threat,no matter whether it conflicts with the original tenets of that belief structure,this is life,our life,the great gift,it seems like the longer we exist on this plane the less we respect and protect the thing that should be protected and nurtured above all else,each life belongs to one person,the spirit has given each of us the power of the universe,what else do we need ? To manipulate and influence others to the extent that our reality overwhelms theirs and they become ours,you know,playing GOD. :twisted:

Post subject: Polarity Consciousness
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:47 am 

Polarity Consciousness
6 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5dKf0txtA

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am 

The universe exists on an unknown number of levels, ranging from the highest state of existence to the lowest level of non-existence. The visible physical universe is the most common accepted application of the word "reality" however this is just a fraction of the Universe, a fraction of the perceptible Universe. Which may or may not be one of many universes existing in many dimensions. The second most accepted definition of reality is the totaling of an individuals perceptions through his five senses and the process of his/her chemical brain. Trying to understand reality is a mute point, we can't even perceive the majority of it, even us Shamans who are able to move beyond veil of the physical universe and the universe within and beyond ourselves cannot see the entire picture. So do we live in a created reality? Yes and No. We live within a reality we create for ourselves, and many others create for us, within realities that are created by powers greater and lesser than us. We also live in a reality beyond the touch of creation, the constant, the bolt that holds it all together. Don't turn to politics for answers, government is a system created to control people, created by people, most of them without a clue what is going on in the world around them. Nor should you turn to science fiction for answers, yes fiction is a great way to get your thoughts moving when they come to a standstill, but don't get wrapped up in their details. Fiction is created to make money, not to reveal the secrets of the universe. Don't focus on all the ways you're "a slave" focus on all the ways you are free. It's difficult to arrive at those revelations, which makes them all the more rewarding. If an idea comes easily chances are it isn't right, I'm not saying that is always the case. But realize that if you seek understanding, you're going to have to do more than watch a few youtube videos and surf the internet to find them. May you arrive at the understanding you seek my brother.

Post subject: Re: Do we live in a created reality?
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 am 

I t d e p end s o n wh i c h r e a li t y !
yours mine ours? ? ?

the one you have in your memory or the one you think will come and perhaps the reality that is right now?

With other words; what is reality?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:41 am 

I can't live in a created reality,
because i love freedom..

Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 am 

We are all co-creating.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm 

Correct!!! I like freedom too!!!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 pm 

What is freedom then?
Freedom is experienced inside the limits of person's imagination.

Board index » General Discussion » Social Activisim