Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 pm 

Attempt to become what you already are. Not what you want to become; a label within the matrix?
Do not become what others have already become, with the same labels and titles. You are a sentient being.
Be aware of Labels and documents attached to you, that tend to limit and control you. To say the least.
Realize that one lives their life, becoming something.
And as they progress in life, one realizes that they want to realize and be what they already were to begin with.
That will happen if one ever wakes up at all.
Most never realize truth.
I guess what I'm gettin' at here is we have been born into an enviroment soaked in reality deception.
The human being is the most studied and controlled of any form of life.

Post subject: tree voice
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:06 am 

Hello Tree Voice,
I am new to the site and have just been browsing. Your name is what called my attention. I myself have always had a strong connection to the spirit of the trees.
As you were sharing in your post, I was hearing the connection you have with spirit. I would like to ask if you have had any formal teachings or training on the shamanic journey.
I think my simple way of sharing what I have learnt shamanism to be is...... It is the oldest form of energy medicine on the planet. It is our divine right and a part of our genetic inheritance. I believe it is something that was a part of the every day life of our earliest ancestry. This profound and deep connection with nature and the spirit that lives in all things. I have been studying and practicing the teachings of core shamanism. I love and am completely am in sync with my teachers style of teaching. Since my introduction to this path it feels as though I have known it before or perhaps my spirit is just simply remembering or re-awakening to the divine of what and who I am. It fits deep within me and way beyond words. What I have learnt is that it is not necessarily the methods that heal but it is through the intention of love and compassion that is our truest form of healing and coming into balance. This profound ability to connect with spirit seems to be returning to us. It is I believe, simply what is supposed to happen. And I am comforted by this awakening within us.
I have been taught that if there is any rule in shamanic practice it is that we have no right to enter or work on anothers energetic or luminous self without their full permission. And I think some will and that is their lessons. But I am reminded of how much damage I can do to another who is not ready to heal on certain levels.
Wishing you many blessings and wondrous remembering on this path tree voice.
I am so delighted I have found this site.
Sincerely
White Raven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:06 am 

Hello Tree Voice,
I am new to the site and have just been browsing. Your name is what called my attention. I myself have always had a strong connection to the spirit of the trees.
As you were sharing in your post, I was hearing the connection you have with spirit. I would like to ask if you have had any formal teachings or training on the shamanic journey.
I think my simple way of sharing what I have learnt shamanism to be is...... It is the oldest form of energy medicine on the planet. It is our divine right and a part of our genetic inheritance. I believe it is something that was a part of the every day life of our earliest ancestry. This profound and deep connection with nature and the spirit that lives in all things. I have been studying and practicing the teachings of core shamanism. I love and am completely am in sync with my teachers style of teaching. Since my introduction to this path it feels as though I have known it before or perhaps my spirit is just simply remembering or re-awakening to the divine of what and who I am. It fits deep within me and way beyond words. What I have learnt is that it is not necessarily the methods that heal but it is through the intention of love and compassion that is our truest form of healing and coming into balance. This profound ability to connect with spirit seems to be returning to us. It is I believe, simply what is supposed to happen. And I am comforted by this awakening within us.
I have been taught that if there is any rule in shamanic practice it is that we have no right to enter or work on anothers energetic or luminous self without their full permission. And I think some will and that is their lessons. But I am reminded of how much damage I can do to another who is not ready to heal on certain levels.
Wishing you many blessings and wondrous remembering on this path tree voice.
I am so delighted I have found this site.
Sincerely
White Raven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 pm 

Oh Ho Tree Voice, About your clinic follow your heart keep your mind grounded. You will get your answer. Your energy is pure what ever you decide will be awesome the key word is you. Don't wait to long there are alot of spirits looking for thier freedom!!!! Blessings Jim

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism