Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Re: what's going on here?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 am 

oracledreamhealer wrote:
The western world has reached a point of spiritual bankruptcy.Power must go to the care takers of The Earth or else there will be no earth left to defend.

You know you could have simply said the above quote...

Actually I would like to help you out, but I have one major problem....I don't seem to know how to "throw" my abilities. I pretty much have to be on site. That's one of the reasons I'm a member of this and one other forum. (I'm still looking for at least one other just to make sure I'm getting a full complement of ideas from different viewpoints. Unfortunately most of my searches turn up as topics from World of Warcraft.) I know what I know and work well within the limits of what I have been taught, but I have never had the opportunity to learn from an actual mentor.

I wish you well in your endeavors and I'll pray for you in your journeys. See you around on the forum.

BB
Phoenix Dragon-Oak

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 pm 

oracledreamhealer wrote:
The time of the Native American civilization to rise again,has come.[oracledreamhealer.com].

Interesting.

Do you agree that the parts of a person's soul dictate their personality, their body... all their qualities?

Do you agree they also deeply effect the situations in a person's life?

oracledreamhealer wrote:
Whole races have been places under the "glass ceiling",or delegated to the lower realms.The time of the white race is over! This is the cost of materialism.The powers have moved to the humble people, who have no status in society,no self importance and hardly any belongings.It is done!

You just said you wanted this to happen to me because I am white.

I pick trash up on my way home from work. Not because I feel obligated, but because I just love clean and happy nature.

It was the Native Americans who hunted the buffalo to near extinction.

Out of spite, the California natives set the bristlecone pine forests on fire. These are the oldest trees on earth.

I love money, sex, and power. I also DEARLY love the earth. The two are not at odds with each other.

If you identify with the underdog, if you resent the materially successful and happy, if you resent those who get nice things without work, you will not ever create those for yourself. You also will not create abundant, beautiful, and clean land, water, and air for yourself to enjoy. Beliefs like yours are what are causing the decimation of the earth. I'm not just theorizing, I've read this shamanically and energetically. Everything points to poverty consciousness as the destroyer of nature.

Are you going to unite with everyone who loves nature to see what in yourself, not just others, could be creating this, or is your anger going to make you stupid?

I'm not sure if you offered help before, which I thank you for, but you really have no actual understanding of what is at play in the situations you care so much about.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:01 am 

In an ideal world,sex,power,fame and money, would co-exist in harmony with spirituality. However,we do not live in an an ideal world,hence one is called to choose one's priorities. Our world is ruled by might;not by right. Those dedicated to Spirit,may be required to make great sacrifices. You love the Earth greatly,but you are not willing to sacrifice your greed and ambition for her.
NAGUAL Woman.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm 

The reason different people see different things is simple. They have different perspectives. It's akin to two people looking at the same building, but from opposite sides. Sure, they can both tell you that it is a building, but the details in it is not identical. This is the very same reason that you can find Shamans and Healers all over the world who are very different, yet can produce the same results.

In response to the healers you spoke of: I have seen two types of healers in this world. The first is the most common. This is a person who seeks out spirits to better themselves. This healer can produce great results, but instead of gaining power mutually, the spirits feed from this person, who willingly gives themselves to them. The two healers you have described are this such person. You can see that the person themselves appears to have little intuition about their spirits, and instead takes everything their spirits feed them at face value.

The second is the the healer who is sought out by the spirits. They do not chose to become spiritualists, and they do not have a choice in it, for their lives depend on maintaining their spiritual health, which means that they must work with spirits directly, but carefully. These healers use their power to sort through the spirits at their disposal and choose the ones who are both powerful and truthful, and then build a mutual relationship. The results they produce are not necessarily more powerful than the first type, but you will certainly be able to see the difference between the two types.

To learn from the first means to accept their perspective and "open" your intuition to their ideas, and theirs alone. While this will provide results, it seems this is not the way you want to go about your learning. Therefore, you need to find a shaman who is of the second type. They will teach you how to walk the Other World, and will teach you to find the spirits that will respect you and be truthful.

I think you need to use your gift of insight and intuition to find a Shaman who is this second type. I wish you good luck in this endeavor.
Be Blessed Friend.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism