Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: What part of us it the soul which reincarnates?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm 

I am aware that we are all soul in essence, but is it a certain part of our soul which reincarnates? I know that our soul can be split up.
Also, when does our soul enter our body.. my cousin who is psychic (or used to be) says that he remembers seeing himself and his younger brother inside his mother's womb, but it seems that we don't become aware of the physical until we are 3 years of age ish.
So does the soul enter and leave the body at different ages, varying on how prepared/traumatised the body is, or is it always inside of us, but just doesn't become fully aware of this dimention until a while later?

kind regards and blessings

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:57 pm 

Where do you people get these ideas at? New Age bookstores?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 am 

I'm siding with the hawk man here.
The idea that the soul can be created, destroyed, or separated is a new and (I must say) made up theory. I believe it was created when people began to question the role of a power animals and guides and believed that they were part of the soul. Thus the leaving or disappearance of a power animal tends to look like a loss of soul.
And I have some medium friends who don't follow shaman practices but have claimed to "rejoin pieces of the soul" for a client. This is just work with memories to help let the client relive some form of tension in their past. Valuable, but not vital.
So to answer your question of where is the soul in the body, where does it enter, when does it leave, etc. my answer is: Everything's connected.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 am 

People teach, there is soul loss and it can be healed. Those few occations, when I was healed or healing soul loss, there was a part of person, which wanted to come back into contact of person, so person would become more complete.

Was that part actually from soul, I cannot say but doubt it. I do not believe soul can be destroyed or separated, no matter what people teach. But my studies are just a few experiences. Interesting matter anyway.

When heavy trauma occurs, and a man is facing very heavy emotional stress and cannot take it, would it be more logical to be wounded emotionally than soully? If human can be divided, I would think it is part of astral/emotional body, which is left behind not soul. I do not believe there is such thing as soul loss, unless zombies or other form of undeads life is taken into consideration.

There is occasations, when people do remember the moment, when their consciousness arrives fetus or human body. The moment varies, others come just at the moment of birth, and others durin pregnancy. It is also happened, that at accident a person has died and other soul has tken it's place in body, to fulfill it's own purpose in earth without long childhood and growing. The dead body is then 'miraclously' revived.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 am 

OK, you sound like an intelligent person looking for good information. To keep from writing a book here I'll just say a few points, keeping in mind that English is a detailed language great for business but bad for this.

The "soul" is always intact. Period. The ego can block out whatever it wants and interupt the body, mind soul connection. "Soul retrieval" can be successfully substituted with good therapy, as it will help the person heal or negotiate the trauma that cause this alleged fracture.

Now, there is what we call "inter-dimensional time displacement" in which a person can experience the differences between experienced time and molecular constants. It normally happens in advanced Geomancy. That's about as close as you will get to real case of what would seem as a piece is missing or soul fragmentation but if you don't understand what I described, it hasn't happened to you.

You're right about what people can remember. In a relaxed state, one can even share memories with or of others.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 pm 

Shaman Hawk wrote:
The "soul" is always intact. Period. The ego can block out whatever it wants and interupt the body, mind soul connection.

Thanks for providing this information. I'll tell one of my experiences, which made doubt common teachings about soul-loss.

I was taken into beginning of my existence. At first there was this TAO, or how would people call it, but anyway one ball of light separeted from it with different colors. The colors were light, orange, yellow, lightning. This ball yet separeted into two souls, me and my twinsoul, with whom I saw all this. She had main color of orange-white and mine was yellow-white. From that moment I was born me and it has never changed. I believe it is all ego, which hinders, blocks the connection, but behind all it is always the same.

Soul-loss work works with trauma, has it anything at all to do with soul? I would rather call it spirit essence or essence of being, which is wounded. Soul is always intact, I believe so too.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm 

That's an interesting comparison of spirit essence and soul in the context of fragmentation or loss. We may not be able to conclude upon a point from language differences (concepts of "essence") but it will stimulate new thoughts.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism