Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:23 am 

I prayed again that the wildfires start here soon and I am sure they will. I also did you a favor and asked that the fires move from California to here where they are needed more for cleansing. I hope this helps put you at ease dreamerseye. The element of fire is strong within me and thank you for comparing me to mercy killing s and such it's kind of flattering. As far as comparing me to the Catholic church and crusades goes, that's just mean..... Shame on you!

KODIAK

-the cleansing fire shaman.
:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm 

Hello my friends, I'm going to give my opinion on this topic. We all have a affect on everything that IS. And I know we can control our own realalities . But can we control the weather or lets say the Earth? I know we can't and I personally would not even want to. I'll leave this kind of practice to the government controlled so called scientist's. They try to have control over everything. Yes we all have some influence on everything the key word is all. So for what ever your intension is there is thousands of other people that have other intensions about the same subject. You don't have to be practiceing Shamanism to be able to effect things. So if we could totally control all things in our life surroundings than we could at will hit the million dollar lottery or be able to will a certain team to win. But we can't because there is like I said thousands of other entities throwing around there intensions about the same subjects.And about controlling the Earth I'm just a speck on Mother Earth for a short time and if anything Earth has some control over me in many positive ways. This is just my thoughts on this topic :) With Respect Jim And yes there is no right or wrong!!!!!!!

Post subject: I work with Thunder Spirits often...
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:06 pm 

I work with thunderspirits often, I did not ever intend to work with them originally as I was terrified of lightning all of my life... But it was after the spirits placed me in the hallway upstairs to take a lightning bolt, to only three hours later after I felt betrayed and upset at the spirits for encouraging me to go up two flights of stairs to get hit by lightning.. I found out my foster brother mistook me for my mother using the bathroom, and if he had not made that mistake, and I had not gone up the stairs he would have been hit by lightning, instead I was ... at age 22 .. September 29th 2002 .. at 3:33am ...

What I did not realise until years later this was my original intiation into working with the Thunderspirits as they called me to do... Suddenly my fear of lightning after this started to fade.. and I started to hear the Thunder spirits speak and feel their love. They always were nice enough to hold back the bolts from the house to let me turn off the computer in time, as long as they were not in pursuit of someone else, or as long as I was not argueing with them saying.. No, I am not a Shaman ... They would straighten that out in a hurry. I been shocked by lightning strikes 9 times now...

The most recent 8 days ago...
I was listening to the Thunder spirits speak on and off I had to prove to myself that I was not having delusions. So I asked them if you strike me again please do it in front of Dad, as I am tired of him saying I never was shocked by lightning strike.... I then said I'd rather not be hit again at all.. my other reqest was to do it when my back was turned cause I was afraid to see it.. but I forgot about that one....

So I wandered to the staircase placed my hand on the wall, said turned around saw dad there.. I said lightning is about to strike watch? ... I then did my usual counting... nothing happened.. So I said oh guess not this time.. oh well.. then turned around bright flash behind me, and instantly pop... and tingle burn on my right hand as I was just pulling it from the wall.. So I hopped around on my left leg all over the room as Dad Holy... crap! ... and then I hopped around shaking my burning arm as all I could see was stars that faded away brought my site back, as my mouth went a bleu a bleu .. as I seem to babble every time I get it.. I think my mouth does this because first time I was hit I was thinking .. A blue streak! ... as I tried to leap backwards from it....

I never went to the doctor I am fine..
As far as leaving the weather work up to the gov no thanks, the Thunder Spirits are really upset... because a couple of weeks ago here in Wisconsin I an them witnessed gov spraying a large X in the air that formed into a massive bow cloud .. that came through and brought 70mph winds in a severe thunderstorm through the area... My computer froze so I went outside after the Thunder spirits told me to go outside and watch the planes.. walk up the hill I did... That is when I saw the huge white painted planes spraying an X ... and then imediately .. the clouds formed rocking a little and then the planes flew through them...

I asked the Thunder spirits why the gov would flood an area of Wisconsin that is already been flooded? They replied watch Fox news... what I saw on the news that night was about how Fema could not pay families disaster releave because The towns were still under water, and the officials could not get into assess....

So as far the Gov doing weather work.. No thank You... The Thunderspirits and I are not pleased at all with the governments form of weather work.. and they have made small storms worse as they do not understand what they are doing on the ripple effect....

Now as far as the flooding in Wisconsin last month..
Talk about Cleansing Prayers and Rain Prayers uniting and manifesting and increasing ... My family was all fighting the Spirits of the marsh was not happy... usually I go out and do a little dance rain falls and the troubled family members stop yelling at eahother and go inside.. Well I did mostly peace prayers for 12 hrs but I forgot the longer you been praying or in ceremony the stronger your abilities become.. So my 6 minute Rain calling... turned into 6 days of rain non stop ... Until I ran outside in the middle of a severe storm on the deck, and Started to dance and yell a certain word asking the Rain to stop, and sending WI storms down to South and North carolina to help them battle some fires there...

I been trying to help bring relief to the fires of CA but it is part of the natural cleansing.. and usually the Thunder Spirits will not let me guide or ask them to do things that are against their job, or their order in things which usually is cleansing, growth, energy balance, and transformation....

Over 800 wild fires were started by lightning strikes alone....
Do not blame yourself about these fires they were in the plans since at least Janurary...

We are in what the Native prophecies call the cleansing times... People are being forced to transform and reknew... and this clearly shows in our weather as the weather will gradually become more dramatic ... until the height of it in 2012... and what we all learned from weathering the storms, and survival at this time.. will also help ourselves and the rest of Humanity transform into a better world...

So instead of dabbling into trying to control the weather...
dabble in learning how to help the weather balance, and remain in motion ... and how to keep yourself in balance with the natural beats of the weather...

I never wanted this.. i wanted to work for the railroad.. but the thunder spirits wanted me to keep an eye on the weather tracks, and as well as the train tracks.

That is what I do :) ..

Nice to meet you all..
I will crawl back into the tunnel and go back to lurking :).

Just remember if you ask for a wet day.. to remember to ask for a dry day.. and remember to ask for where you guided the rain from on your dry day to guide the rain too where you asked it to leave from.. Give and take in a healthy balance..

- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"
http://www.dnatureofdtrain.com

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 am 

Greetings DNatureofDTrain,

An interesting story. It seems you and Kodiak are working together to counter balance each other.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject: :)
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:49 pm 

Not sure about counter balancing.. But I had to let Kodiak know that not all the fires were his fault. It is part of a cleansing cycle that is going on. :) ... The Thunder Spirits were just doing some land clearing to replenish the land, for new growth. One thing We need to remember in our Shamanic or Shamanistic practices.. is to look at These Natural Disasters and remember Natures purpose for them.

Fires destroy invasive species... Most Invasive species will not grow back after a fire the native Natural to the area stuff usually will.... The Ashes are good fertilized for the earth, and well.. If you have an area full of run down buildings hardly used they are insured.. fire comes alone wipes them out.. Eventually people will either rebuild the building, or relocate...

Natural Disasters purposes are for strong cleansing, reknewl and growth...
When a person loses everything in a Natural disaster, it is traumatic rough.. but it is their chances for a fresh clean start.... When a person loses themselves in a Natural disasters usually Nature has it already set to help the soul cross over.... Instead of viewing all the deaths as bad.. View it as people who have been taken to a better place...

My Strongest elements I work with are Kinetic Energy, And Water.. But I also Iron Energy... As it was uniting with the Rails, is what started my entire Shaman journey to begin with.. I will eventually start posting stories about that on my own website....

But feel free to reply to me. I will share anything from my Journey, but I am very eclectic and I work both dark and light... but do so with good intentions...

If Kodiak and I had contacted eachother ahead of time..
I am not saying Kodiak did not call into manifestation to start the fires in motion .. But I am saying that he needs to remember that The Weather Beings,, or I call every weather being Thunder spirit :) ...

They will answer our call.. But while they are in the area.. they will look around.. Just like a person cleaning their house they maybe just going to wash up a glass of juice they spilled.. But after washing that area of the floor noticed how dirty the area is.. So they decide to clean up the rest of the floor while they are at it.

The Thunderspirits are the same way.. When you call on the spirits to help they will help, but they will also look around to see what else needs to be done for balancing, growth, and reknewel as they come through the area...

Just like People thunder spirits have different personalities....

I meet most love me...
But one Day I was at my house and I heard two thunderbeings fighting..
On was calling me an Plastic Shaman and was sent by another Shaman somewhere to stop my practices.. The Other Thunderbeing said.. "She is not a plastic Shaman she is one of us" ... "We of the local area call him to work for us" I am transgendered is why the chance from she to her in the thunder being talk...
Meanwahile Every time the one who thought I was fake stated something bad about what I was doing they would hurl huge lightning bolts at my home.. Luckily I was at my Grandpas old house at the time with the lightning rods all over... So the only really damage was a fried telephone....
The Angry Thunder spirit said well no one enjoys our rain or storms they all complain ...

That is when I started to dance around and I said Thank You Thunder spirits for the rain! I love your rain, I enjoy what you do! .. I may not always enjoy you whipping those lightning bolts my way! But thank you for cleansing and reknewing the earth!.. and I waved and danced.. around the room....

Then the other one said see they appreciate you .. Then the Storm imediately stopped just all at once calmed down ... if it were not for the rain and fried phone.. I would have thought I dreamt it all...

Another one.. Was throwing bolts at people and was angry.. I asked why are you throwing bolts at the little people? .... The Thunder spirit said I like to cook them before I eat them .... I said oh.. don't eat the little people....
They asked why not, as I watched a funnel cloud form about 11 miles from over me... I said well because we little people taste funny! ...

The Thunder spirit withdrew its funnel, and said.. You are funny, and because you made me laugh, I will spare this area.. and then they moved on.....

The others sometimes will ask me permission before entering the area...

Some will talk to my non stop the entire time they are there others not a single word..

So The ThunderSpirits are very fascination.

Take care all,
- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:20 pm 

Greetings DNatureofDTrain

Yes nature is a good communicator. I listen to it's voice and express it's words to humans whenever it is required of me. Communication with plants and flowers is also a good way to have extra guides because they ar everywhere and signs will be plenty.

It requires open ears and clear vision to hear and see the message all about. In Australia there are bushfires every year because some of the native trees have seeds that require much heat for the pods to open and release the seeds. With out the fires the pods do not open and new growth is not guaranteed. The Aborinies of Australia for hundreds of years have done control burning in the arid areas and prayed for rains and the new growth was able to flourish. I have conversed with many old wise aborginal elders and their wisdom of the earth is at base level and from here an appreciation of all things can be recognised.

Good luck with your journey and thank you for your contributions thus far.
It is good to read about the journies of others and helps to bring wisdom to all who participate in the circles such as this on on the forum.

With respect
Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 am 

I am honored to know so many fascinating Shaman and Shawomen in this forum. I hope someday to be properly trained by a true teacher. My element is energy in it's raw form. I have encountered many harsh spirits that are critical to me and sometimes it is my own ego that is the problem. Right now I am in a gray area between the two and sometimes have a hard time telling the two apart. Once I can get past the ego entirely I see myself doing amazing things to heal the Earth and my brothers and sisters. Tonight I came in from smoking my pipe and could overhear my neighbors fighting and yelling. I thought to myself that we fight too much with ourselves, our families, nature or ourselves and it saddens me. When someone posts something negative on the forum about something I have done and was guided to do I do not feel guilt because I understand the cleansing process and see all aspects of it....the good and bad but in the end it all turns into a balance. I compare it to an extreme emotion such as grief and loss, one cries and releases the pain and old energy and then they are blessed with balance and are at peace once the energy has moved though you. I understand that I do not control the elements or spirits, I can only put in a request and see what my response is. I have prayed for the much needed fires here in NW Colorado to rid the forest of the bark-beetle kill that has destroyed almost all of the forest. It is now up to spirit to hear my call and make the decision to create the fires or not. It would be arrogant for me to think that I actually started anything and I know this. It has been dry here and there has been little rain where I live. I pray the fire starts soon and cleanses what needs to be done then move on. That is all I have prayed for and asked for.

Travel well,
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 pm 

The Thunder Beings are here. I am not sure what they are doing but they are a magnificent presence. There was lightining and thunder but very little to no rain. As of right now there is a wildfire in the southern part of Colorado that has needed the attention of the firefighters...I pray that there is one here soon to cleanse the beetle kill.

KODIAK

Post subject: Hello..
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:04 pm 

To Kodiak and one in Search of a teacher...

Yes, Thunderbeings are awesome, just as your firebeings are or whatever you call your fire friends :) ... I however did not realise until a couple of days ago that there are tropical storms and hurricanes in Texas and South Carolina North Carolina area...... all I can see is three words... "I din't do it!" .. Usually people reply behind it.... "Yes, you did" ...

I asked rain to visit areas but because The thunderbeings are usually the ones that will bring it... I tell people not to ask me for rain unless they really really need it.. Because It will pour.....

And for those in search of teachers...
There is an old saying you will run into alot on this..
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear"

And I found this to be very truthful on my path as I had numerous teachers wander in and out of my life, and sometimes the best lessons are learned from those who you would not think teach you anything at all...

But in the meantime, Listen to nature, earth, and your guiding spirits... as in the end all teachers are nothing but a Guide.. Remember your teachers can show up in any form... at any time...

I was surprised to see that most of my learning came directly from the Spirits and Nature... but also learned from books and internet... but you need to always remember All teachers are are guide.. It is up to you to do the work to put into practice what you learn and know, and to grow into a wonderful Shamanic practioner, Shamanist, or Shaman...

And in the end if you do not find yourself called to Shaman occupation but you still feel drawn to practice, There is nothing wrong with this... You do not have to have a Title to be a positively influencing person that can manifest changes in the word around you and bring order to peace.

I did not state this to say anyone here is or is not a Shaman, but I do find on my journeys many ask this question... and depending on who you ask from what Traditional .. In the end the real knowing is between you and Spirit ...

You do know heat waves are fire elements too So as I ask rain to move into areas, you can also ask Heat to move in and out of areas as well.. Without actual fires... This can help flooded areas....

But, always be very very careful when praying for weather prayers.. What I do is hold a small council I ask the Spirits of the Land and Air, and certain places what they feel is best .... And sometimes when I have time I will look up the literaly weather history of a certain area.. To make sure what I am doing is not to off track from Natures Natural cycles...

Take care all,
- Casey Heinzsim
"DNatureofDTrain"

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:29 pm 

DNatureofDTrain

Thankyou for your post. Some good wisdom.

Some finer corrections for you as a gift: (To be read with an open mind and sent with best of intent for yourself and all).

Where you write:
"all I can see is three words... "I din't do it!" .. Usually people reply behind it.... "Yes, you did" ... "

That is four (or possibly five) words you as a "single being" wrote and not three. Three belonged to "the group" you "The single being" were addressing.

If you understand the meaning of what I have written then you will know what to do. If not then you are already on the correct path.

Three has always been my favourite number personnally speaking.
With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 am 

Thunder beings, Fire beings and the mighty Dragon spirits:

I prayed the other night to the Thunder Beings (who are hangign around in the area), the element spirit of Fire and then called upon the Great Dragon spirits as well. I asked again for the fires to be brought to the area to cleanse the forest. With Dragon spirits one has to be very direct and specific this much I am aware of, so I asked them to help the element of fire to start the fires with their fiery breath..... "The fires will start soon and be great (massive)." I am confused....I checked and there are hardly any fires in Colorado at all right now. I rejoice when I hear of a possible fire in a nearby town only to later hear that it was quickly put out by the local fireman, not that I am upset with the fireman for doing their job, but I don't understand what the thunder beings are doing right now and the other spirits I have asked for help from say that the fires will be here soon. I guess I just don't see the bigger picture right now. What are they all doing?

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 am 

Heading off to see snow for the first time to the southern most part of australia (Tasmania) for a short holiday. Let's see what the weather brings then. There has been snow today for the first time on the central coast of australia and that is amazing to hear about. So things are changing... patience is what my guides are telling me.

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject: :)
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 pm 

Yes I understand...
I posted that in humor to see if anyone would catch it.

I is seen as a letter or a word..

Didn't is Did Not ..

and Do It ...

well self explanatory :D ...

Laughs.. :evil:

I like to play tricks some times to make people think.
Thanks for thinking :d .

- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 am 

Kodiak
I think we found your trickster.

Hmmmmm.. let's put her in the witchdoctors cooling pot and cook her up for dinner.

With respect and a sprinkle of salt and pepper
Elizabeth

Post subject: Oh nice...
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:45 am 

For all my snow dancings and Tricks..
They are gonna reward me with a nice hit bath
in the Sacred Cauldron with salt and pepper..
Warning, Don't try to eat me.. You may get Iron poisoning :P..
After all I am DNatureofDTrain :D ..

Yes, I and the snow spirits had real fun this year.. I usually Day after thanksgiving, Christmas or New years even do the snow dances.. thunder snows particular.. but since I was sick the last couple of years I did not do much with this.. so the spirits were getting antsy.. My dad requested 1 foot of snow on the Ground by Christmas..

So State of Wisconsin... Yep it was me this time... But I did not order the cold with it! ... that -30 windchill below stuff froze all the pipes in this house.. my poor critters all hid in the heated barn.. for about 5 days straight I can't blame them...

So now to bring snow storm on New years or not.. hmmm
:D .. most likely not we got 5-10 foot high snow banks aside the roads in town... Dad asked for 1 foot by christmas I told him jokingly I'd give him five... but I did not expect the Spirits to take it literally... As for one foot of snow on Christmas.. and if they like ya they may toss five feet your way :) ...
Awh yes, the spirit of Giving. Happy Yule, Happy belated solstice, and Merry Christmas!

- Casey Heinzism
"DNatureofDTrain"

Last edited by DNatureofDTrain on Sun May 22, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism