Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Void or down time?
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:52 am 

I have returned from my sabbatical and last night I did ceremony giving thanks and asked what was next. Surprisingly there was nothing to be done....I don't understand this. I know that we don't have to "Shamanize" all the time but it has been some time since I have helped someone out as far as healings go. I enjoy healing and helping others out and my joy is the satisfaction that I have helped one of my brothers or sisters with their pain, so I don't know why there is no one that needs my help right now. Is anyone else experiencing this type of thing where they are as well? Any advice? Thanks guys, I enjoy the forum very much and look forward to your replies.

-KODIAK STARR OWL :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:38 am 

Kodiak

Yes.

There will be many passing through the gates in the very near future.
When I see them all through and return from my own journey I will need many shoulders to carry my pain.

For now I am numb and trying to be strong for what will be a very sad time soon.

Rest up, the floodgates are about to be opened and it wont be just from me.

If you think you worked hard before, think again. The workload will be double once the current backlog have traversed the last gate.

I will let you know when I am back.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 am 

I have been shown that, for myself, I am in a period of waiting and healing. As one who helps people shed that which is dead within them, I do understand that some period of assimilation, healing and deboning, not to mention strengthening, is necessary. Right now, my lessons are waiting and learning patience. It was given to me to understand that energy will be needed on the path ahead, and to expend energy before it is necessary is wasteful.

Perhaps you are also in this same sort of "place" at the moment?

Crowtalker

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism