Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Truth: Take it or leave it.
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:47 pm 

Peace be upon all.

I have been sent to show the truth and expose the falsehood.
I have not been sent to convince anyone in either way; just to point in the right direction. No argument or disrespect is intended, or preaching. Take it or leave it. Such is what I am ordered to do.

Ask any question on any matter, and I will answer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am 

Your truth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 am 

Your giving me us a choice? I thought it had to be your way or eternal damnation or death as an infidel.

No thanks. Happy trails on the trip back to whereever "you've been sent" from.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm 

[quote="Tony Bellah"]Your truth.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
All truth.
Truth does not belong to me or you, but to Allah alone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm 

[quote="falconer"]Your giving me us a choice? I thought it had to be your way or eternal damnation or death as an infidel.

No thanks. Happy trails on the trip back to whereever "you've been sent" from.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
The choice between truth and falsehood is one belonging to each individual.
So is the choice between good and evil, righteousness and unrighteousness,
Heaven and Hell. Ask, and I will answer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm 

The choice is yours:

I have chosen the truth, and I am merely a warner doing as I'm told.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 pm 

The 19th Malak AlGennah wrote:
Peace be upon all.
Heaven and Hell. Ask, and I will answer.

Listen to what you are stating! You convey the truth and falsehoods of the Quran vs. every other religion as someone who does not think for himself. You follow without question the scripture and therefore you have given up free will. You have submitted to what someone has taught to you as the ONLY truth that exists, that in itself is the greatest deceivery ever spoken. Every religion in the entire world believes just as you do, that their belief system...Their GOD (Allah) is the only way to the kingdom of heaven. When you give up your own power of judgment and free will you are no longer an individual. You are but a sheep in a flock of blind sheep being led by a pre-conceived notion of what God (Allah) is. If you believe that the Quran is the only truth, then you also believe everyone else's religion is a lie(a falsehood). How can you not see the difference between this religion and shamanism? If you look at multiple cultures across the globe who practice shamanism, you will not see any clearly defined "truths" as stated in religions. Cultures who have never met, who are continents away, have the same general practices in shamanism. No one version of shamanism is considered the only truth, it is a universally KNOWN practice that has seen life on this planet for 30,000+ years! There has never been conflict, or "Holy War", between shamanic practitioners. Tribes of natives have fought over land or resources but have never conveyed their knowledge of shamanic practice as the ONLY truth and conducted war because of it.

Now do you see the difference between shamanism and religion?
Peace, walkthepath

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am 

Truth does not belong to me or you, but to Allah alone.

Then how do you have it? Remember its not yours or mine,so noone will really know until we come before him,except you of course,perhaps we could personalize this by changing the godheads name,I mean it would be easier for me to swallow if it wasnt so forein to me as a child of western society,I mean the religions that are the same but wat to be different,instead of killing and arguing over the truth of Allah,Jehovah,we could just say Bob,Bob knows the truth and you couldnt possibly understand the truth until you are one with Bob,shamanism and Bob are one as Bob created all and all under creation is truth as Bob see's it,all are welcome under the grace of Bob,Bob sees and knows all,all that is comes from Bob,and all that is returns to Bob,not one mustard seed will be missed by Bob,who among you is worthy of Bob,all who are called are worthy of Bob,you know, the Dead,all those who still live are unworthy of Bob as they are ignorant of the truth until they are called,all hail Bob and his infinite mercy,all hail Bob and the end to all suffering,just come before him and all truth shall be revealed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 am 

I'm sorry to say this but i believe you sir to be an egotistical idiot... For all i know you could be some guy living on a cardboard box eating fly agaric. I do not believe in Allah on my own part but if you do i respect that, however to claim to know the truth to EVERYTHING is just egotistical, stupid and so inconceivable that i'm beyond laughing

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm 

[quote="walkthepath"][quote="The 19th Malak AlGennah"]
Peace be upon all.
Heaven and Hell. Ask, and I will answer.[/quote]

Listen to what you are stating! You convey the truth and falsehoods of the Quran vs. every other religion as someone who does not think for himself. You follow without question the scripture and therefore you have given up free will. You have submitted to what someone has taught to you as the ONLY truth that exists, that in itself is the greatest deceivery ever spoken. Every religion in the entire world believes just as you do, that their belief system...Their GOD (Allah) is the only way to the kingdom of heaven. When you give up your own power of judgment and free will you are no longer an individual. You are but a sheep in a flock of blind sheep being led by a pre-conceived notion of what God (Allah) is. If you believe that the Quran is the only truth, then you also believe everyone else's religion is a lie(a falsehood). How can you not see the difference between this religion and shamanism? If you look at multiple cultures across the globe who practice shamanism, you will not see any clearly defined "truths" as stated in religions. Cultures who have never met, who are continents away, have the same general practices in shamanism. No one version of shamanism is considered the only truth, it is a universally KNOWN practice that has seen life on this planet for 30,000+ years! There has never been conflict, or "Holy War", between shamanic practitioners. Tribes of natives have fought over land or resources but have never conveyed their knowledge of shamanic practice as the ONLY truth and conducted war because of it.

Now do you see the difference between shamanism and religion?
Peace, walkthepath[/quote]

Peace be upon you.
Free will is not what you think.
And the same religion has been revealed many times to all people.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm 

[quote="Tony Bellah"]Truth does not belong to me or you, but to Allah alone.[color=black][/color]

Then how do you have it? Remember its not yours or mine,so noone will really know until we come before him,except you of course,perhaps we could personalize this by changing the godheads name,I mean it would be easier for me to swallow if it wasnt so forein to me as a child of western society,I mean the religions that are the same but wat to be different,instead of killing and arguing over the truth of Allah,Jehovah,we could just say Bob,Bob knows the truth and you couldnt possibly understand the truth until you are one with Bob,shamanism and Bob are one as Bob created all and all under creation is truth as Bob see's it,all are welcome under the grace of Bob,Bob sees and knows all,all that is comes from Bob,and all that is returns to Bob,not one mustard seed will be missed by Bob,who among you is worthy of Bob,all who are called are worthy of Bob,you know, the Dead,all those who still live are unworthy of Bob as they are ignorant of the truth until they are called,all hail Bob and his infinite mercy,all hail Bob and the end to all suffering,just come before him and all truth shall be revealed.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
When a friend owns something, but they let you use it, that is the same as how I can know the truth while it belongs entirely to Allah. But Allah is much more than a friend.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 am 

Peace be upon all.
When a friend owns something, but they let you use it, that is the same as how I can know the truth while it belongs entirely to Allah. But Allah is much more than a friend.

And peace be with you.I understand having friends,and borrowing things,at some point you have to give it back,as a friend would,,,If none of us could write or talk wouldnt Allah come to each of us in a manner that we could perceive and understand,so in actuality we spend a lot of blood and tears arguing over something that all understand as it was intended for each one of us to perceive,and for one of us to presume to push what was presented to them personally as the end all opinion of truth well,,,it is a lot like the shamanism of today,,,Many trying to push something extremely personal as something Fiscal, or by the numbers,as it were,there are so many truths,uncountable truths,but their not all mine,My life my truths my Death,very personal,why do other want to take that away or lay claim to it,this is a hard life,and we are not machines to be copied and mass produced,were is the respect and the love that we need to rid ourselves of the useless clinging things that keep us here,we are all one,reflections of each other and all of our relations,we may be here to learn but each of us has a specific curiculum endemic to each personaly,how small of a thing is it to respect that,in this wide world full of all the problems that we have to overcome,why do we try to absorb each other to have commonality,we've been gifted paradise and life,and a responsibility and a power over the lives of others,and all we see is an apetite to have power over others,and in those final moments before we move on, that responsibility is lost along with all the oportunities that were presented,I wont disuade you if this is your personal vision or truth,we're growing and learning with every breath we take,to deny one creature from this is a sin in my personal truth,who can say what more lies out here,of the wonderful terrible things that we are capable of,I hope we all get the time we need to sort it out and can get on without regret or remorse.I'm sorry.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 pm 

Are you the same kid who was spouting crap about the "Black Wasp" tribe? You know, you were going to build a New Shamanistic World Order in the name of your precious Allah?

Try talking Shamanism to your Imam. You will end up under a pile of rocks, stoned to death as a witch.

Shamanism as a PRACTICE, not a religion. We start from a position of humility, not authority.

From whence comes MY authority to slap you around like this?

I have kids your age . . . That's where it comes from.

You have much to learn before you can attempt to rebuild the world in your own image.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 pm 

I agree with everyone here but the "giver of truth".

Shamanism is about choices and dealing with the natural universe about us. We need no dogma. We need no great books written and edited by narrow minded masogenists (sp) trying to justify their own prejudices and hatreds.
I personally have had my fill of those who would force their "truth" on me.
"Thou shall not kill...except when justified". Who determines justification ?

Where are the moderate Christians and Muslims when fanatics kill in the name of the books they all hold sacred ? "Ah Gee. Don't hold it against us.
but we won't lift a finger or say a word to stop them".

This forum is a place to share thoughts about man's oldest way of dealing with ordinary and non-ordinary reality, and pardon my language, but you're shitting on it.

You are likely some kid hit with his first blast of religious fervor, and I likely have boots older than you. I can assume gender here because women in Islam are, I believe invited to shut up. Here's a bit of advise, or "truth" if you will, take a deep breath, don't believe everything you read, and stop pretending you have been sent to enlighten others.
That kind of enlightening usually comes by force at the point of a sword.
Or just go away, whichever works. Preferably the latter.

Whatever you decide, do try to go in peace. Mankind could sure use some right now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:10 am 

Seems like every time the group goes a little listless this happens ,very stimulating,very affective,juices flowing here and there,lolol,a pinch of salt and a nice debate,another fellow did the same thing a Sufi from Cherokee country,had a lot to say about Islam and what not but very knowledgable about shamanism,funny how when we get a little slow it takes only the hint of religion to wind us up,you can always tell when most of the really intuitive members dont chime in its just jibber jabber,but very stimulating,different rationalities and opinions,talking religion and politics are always touchy,someones always goin to be offended,but sometimes something really special comes from the discussion,usually not concerning the topic at hand but the subjected,if noone responds the comment or subject dies out pretty quike,no worries. :wink:

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism