Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 pm 

Tony Bellah wrote:
Seems like every time the group goes a little listless this happens ,very stimulating,very affective,juices flowing here and there,lolol,a pinch of salt and a nice debate,another fellow did the same thing a Sufi from Cherokee country,had a lot to say about Islam and what not but very knowledgable about shamanism,funny how when we get a little slow it takes only the hint of religion to wind us up,you can always tell when most of the really intuitive members dont chime in its just jibber jabber,but very stimulating,different rationalities and opinions,talking religion and politics are always touchy,someones always goin to be offended,but sometimes something really special comes from the discussion,usually not concerning the topic at hand but the subjected,if noone responds the comment or subject dies out pretty quike,no worries. :wink:

You are absolutely right, Tony. I let a sliver under my skin turn into an open wound. Foolish of me.
I have problems sometimes keeping things in proper perspective. I appreciate the reminder.

With respect, Dan, aka falconer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm 

This thread has nothing to do with Shamanism and should not be here.

Perhaps the thread starter should read the book 'The God Who Hates' by Wafa Sultan.

Please pull this thread, it is distracting, confrontational and demeaning. No self respecting shamanic practitioner goes to a Muslim forum to preach, why should this nonsense be accepted here?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 pm 

[quote="Hydrassas"]I'm sorry to say this but i believe you sir to be an egotistical idiot... For all i know you could be some guy living on a cardboard box eating fly agaric. I do not believe in Allah on my own part but if you do i respect that, however to claim to know the truth to EVERYTHING is just egotistical, stupid and so inconceivable that i'm beyond laughing[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
A good sense of humor is quite a blessing. I do not claim to be unegotistic,
but my ego is not what drives me. Thank you, though.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm 

[quote="Tony Bellah"]Peace be upon all.
When a friend owns something, but they let you use it, that is the same as how I can know the truth while it belongs entirely to Allah. But Allah is much more than a friend.

And peace be with you.I understand having friends,and borrowing things,at some point you have to give it back,as a friend would,,,If none of us could write or talk wouldnt Allah come to each of us in a manner that we could perceive and understand,so in actuality we spend a lot of blood and tears arguing over something that all understand as it was intended for each one of us to perceive,and for one of us to presume to push what was presented to them personally as the end all opinion of truth well,,,it is a lot like the shamanism of today,,,Many trying to push something extremely personal as something Fiscal, or by the numbers,as it were,there are so many truths,uncountable truths,but their not all mine,My life my truths my Death,very personal,why do other want to take that away or lay claim to it,this is a hard life,and we are not machines to be copied and mass produced,were is the respect and the love that we need to rid ourselves of the useless clinging things that keep us here,we are all one,reflections of each other and all of our relations,we may be here to learn but each of us has a specific curiculum endemic to each personaly,how small of a thing is it to respect that,in this wide world full of all the problems that we have to overcome,why do we try to absorb each other to have commonality,we've been gifted paradise and life,and a responsibility and a power over the lives of others,and all we see is an apetite to have power over others,and in those final moments before we move on, that responsibility is lost along with all the oportunities that were presented,I wont disuade you if this is your personal vision or truth,we're growing and learning with every breath we take,to deny one creature from this is a sin in my personal truth,who can say what more lies out here,of the wonderful terrible things that we are capable of,I hope we all get the time we need to sort it out and can get on without regret or remorse.I'm sorry.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.

Truth, is omniversal. It is that which is real. Truth is plain fact. We either see it, or we don't. But when we see it, we do not always see all of it; we see it usually in pieces. I see myself to be one of the few who has seen the whole truth. As a result, Allah has imposed upon me the duties that naturally come with that blessing. I respect and love everyone, but I am going to do what I am commanded to do. I have been sent from Allah for that purpose. And thus, here in this forum I have offered to share my vision, not to force or to insult.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm 

With all-do respect sir, I will say one thing. I believe we have come to the consensus that no one on this forum wishes to learn from you or Allah. We have heard what you are presenting and reject it. Can you please respect that fact and move on without further scripture? I will not insult you or your beliefs but I ask that you respect ours. If someone wished to learn from you or Allah they would have been presented already. By continually posting about how you are a messenger from Allah and you have been sent to reveal the truth, you are starting to insult that which we know. Your attitude about your stated truths that you wish to reveal about Allah is starting to become arrogance. Everybody has a different path and lessons in life with which they must experience. By pushing your beliefs (truths) continually upon someone you are robbing them of the life lessons and experience their path is meant for. This is just plain wrong and immoral...You will probably have better luck persuading others in a forum for Catholicism.

Peace, walkthepath

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm 

Quote:
And thus, here in this forum I have offered to share my vision, not to force or to insult.

So, let me ask you: what is your vision?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm 

[quote="Spiritwalker68"]Are you the same kid who was spouting crap about the "Black Wasp" tribe? You know, you were going to build a New Shamanistic World Order in the name of your precious Allah?

Try talking Shamanism to your Imam. You will end up under a pile of rocks, stoned to death as a witch.

Shamanism as a PRACTICE, not a religion. We start from a position of humility, not authority.

From whence comes MY authority to slap you around like this?

I have kids your age . . . That's where it comes from.

You have much to learn before you can attempt to rebuild the world in your own image.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
Black Wasp? a New World Order? Who needs that stuff? Allah does not require people to do such things! And I am not a kid. For all you know, I am older than you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm 

[quote="Spiritwalker68"]Are you the same kid who was spouting crap about the "Black Wasp" tribe? You know, you were going to build a New Shamanistic World Order in the name of your precious Allah?

Try talking Shamanism to your Imam. You will end up under a pile of rocks, stoned to death as a witch.

Shamanism as a PRACTICE, not a religion. We start from a position of humility, not authority.

From whence comes MY authority to slap you around like this?

I have kids your age . . . That's where it comes from.

Peace be upon you.
I am over 40 years old.
Nobody needs any New World Order. Allah does not require that. And Black Wasp? That sounds like something evil! I am a member of a Shamanic order, but it is a peaceful, elusive one that loves all people and preffers to keep to it's self concerning such things as "world orders." World Orders are bad news, I think.

You have much to learn before you can attempt to rebuild the world in your own image.[/quote]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 am 

Age does not prevent from being foolish :lol:

Well, this shamanic order is so elusive that you openly talk about it. Nice try.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm 

I believe that a new world order is necessary, the current world order is atrocious. Should a new world order be a one world government? Oh yes, but not a centralized government as we have today, Instead it should be a Direct Democracy government, that is ruled by the people. All policies regarding the rules of society are set by the people themselves, this is the only way to obtain a majority worldview, a true majority. For the first time, humans would actually be actively involved in society that governs them, because it would be them setting the policy. Centralized government has always been in place throughout history, and history tells us that all of these systems have failed, but it is always resurrected. sometimes with a different face, but government is always centralized. And this allows for a minority worldview to be imposed upon the entire population. We the people have simply accepted this worldview as our own. Not once in history has the people actually had a worldview that was their own, it has always been someone else's. This is what must change.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm 

Respect each others believes, simply ask questions if you have some doubts.

Post subject: Re: Truth: Take it or leave it.
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 am 

Shamanism and Islam are not compatible.

My spirits have explained that good and evil do not exist. They ALL say so.

Believing that something is good or evil is the cause of many spiritual problems people face. It causes one to constrict one's energies that they believe are evil, keeping them from their true power.

Ask the spirits, they will tell you I am right.

Post subject: Re: Truth: Take it or leave it.
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am 

You follow without question the scripture and therefore you have given up free will.You convey the truth and falsehoods of the Quran vs. every other religion as someone who does not think for himself.

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 am 

Hydrassas wrote:
I'm sorry to say this but i believe you sir to be an egotistical idiot... For all i know you could be some guy living on a cardboard box eating fly agaric. I do not believe in Allah on my own part but if you do i respect that, however to claim to know the truth to EVERYTHING is just egotistical, stupid and so inconceivable that i'm beyond laughing

OMG Hydrassas..... LMBO!

I love it when people come to this forum stating that they are the only ones who are right and the rest of us are wrong. Placing their personal limits on the infinite makes me laugh at every form they use.

Keep your truth bro. When you decide to get out of that god-box you have yourself. let us know. In the mean time the rest of us will be outside hanging out with the creator of everything.

T.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism