Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Truth about psychic people etc
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:39 pm 

Hi all :)

My aunty has a special ability, as does her son.

My aunty for example has experienced occasions when her entire arm glowed green for8 hours, and then a while later the same thing happened, this time for about four hours, she was scared and confused by this.

A number of other incidents have happened, although I can't place most of them exactly at this moment in time. One which sticks out in my mind was an occasion when she was in the kitchen of the her workplace (a historical location rumoured to be haunted in South Cumbria,England). It was hear that herself, and many others have experienced the moving of tables across the dance floor, which is the next room, adjascent to the kitchen. They had tidied up the chairs and tables, in preparation for a visit I believe, but having heard a lot of noise and returned to the room, the tables and chairs were displaces.
Likewise her son, when very young (under 5) talked to the spirit of an old lady, which scared my aunty again. Another time, he suddently put his hands over his eyes, and shouted 'Watch out grandad!', but just a second later, he was back to his audinary self. my aunty then rung my grandparents, only to descover that at that particular moment, my grandfather nearly got hit by a small tree which he was cutting down in their back yeard.

Yes I'm only 16 years o' age, but I'm rather puzzled by the way that people with psychic abilities are looked down upon, surely stuff like this proves that, at least on a personal level, that the pyychic phonomena and that of shamanic trave is a real aspect of our world?

blessings to you

:)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am 

The young are often more receptive because they havent learned not to be,your kinfolks live in a place that has a spirit attatched to it,playful and helpful,the spirit is the power there ,it doesnt nesesarily make them psychic.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm 

A lot of people look down on psychic abilities from fear. They don't want to think that other people can see into their lives or other dimensions.

The truth is everything is public knowledge and the skills to see are like any skill in they can be learned and improved with practice.

There is a post on my blog, blueplanetshaman.com, about how to do remote viewing, a form of psychic abilities.

Its all simple stuff.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism