Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Time slips and Ghosts
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 pm 

I think I read somewhere that quartz receords the worl'd history, therefore when we visit certain locations our mind interprits this information, and thus we have an idea of what has happened previously.
Time slips appear to be different, and occour at random times for no particular reason. In the case of time slips, I'm not sure as to whether or not it is the earth replaying a memory to us, and our minds are being lead to believe that we are in this time, and can to an extend interact with the memories within the quartz crystal.
The other alternative of course is that our minds are actually travelling back in time, as if it were a shamanic middle-world journey. Is there any way to tell?
Interestingly we don't seem to be able to percieve future events in the same way, kind of as if the earth hasn't yet recorded these events as having taken place.
Sometimes we can see into the future, but it's generally through a dream and not in the middle world, implying that the force behind it is different.

Any takes?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 am 

All of this can be a bit confusing if you look at all avenues of time as linear.

"Time Slips" are inter-dimensional time displacement, caused by similar events that would make a screen blip on a computer or tv.
When a bomb explodes it sends off a concussion wave. The Sun sends solar winds. And action on the physical plane sends a pulse. The blip or time slip is like a plane exceeding the speed of sound and causing a sonic boom in that the accelerated energy of that moment in action exceeds the constant of the environment (part of which is your mind) in which it occurs.

In time exercises you may want to look at it in a non linear manner. If you put a dot on the palm of your hand, just above your wriat, and another on the print side of your middle finger and closed your hand so the two dots touched, you would see an example of non linear time travel. What happens in the space of your closed hand is a time slip.

Tomorrow we will do colors.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:27 pm 

Thankyou very much

So, in the case of residual ghosts, it might be that the tradic event released enough energy to then be replayed into the present/warp time so to speak?

You're right, it is so confusing, but I've got a feeling that shamanism has a very good explaination for time, i.e. - it isn't linear

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm 

I assume you meant tragic instead of tradic.

I ghost/spirit can be interactive, whereas a residual energy is not.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism