Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Spirit Vision
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:57 am 

How does one develop spirit vision. What I mean by spirit vision is the ability to with conscious effort see spriits. I've heard that certain herbs can be rubbed into the eyes to acquire spirit vision and also quartz crystals applied to the head or any of the chakras. How do I see spirits?

Post subject: Re: Spirit Vision
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:54 am 

Hello!
The issue may have nothing to do with your abilities. It could be in a preconceived idea that the spirits must be "seen." We all experience our existence in different ways. Some see while other hear, feel, taste, smell or just know. Spirit manifests in the way that most supports. Are spirits communicating with you in other ways?
Shine!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am 

I am relatively new with shamanism and because of my hectic work schedule I don't have the liberty to spend hours upon hours studying shamanism. But I would like to relate an experience that I have had with what I think are spirits.
About 15 years ago I was elk hunting deep in the Three Sisters Wilderness in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon. During the night I had a creature come into my camp and mull around outside my tent. Being an experienced hunter and woodsman I was able to decipher that this thing was on two legs, meaning that it could only be one of two things, a Sasquatch or a man. Whatever it was, it hung around in the trees and near my tent all night as if it was curious somehow.
Several years ago, during shamanic journeys, I started running into Sasquatch. I also had a vision about Sasquatch last summer. Two months ago I read about the medicine men of the Lakota people up in Wyoming and South Dakota and found that they have a long tradition of communing with Sasquatch, sometimes in spirit, and sometimes in real life form. Apparently he is considered a wise being that imparts spiritual knowledge. Now this is where it gets weird. I have studied the UFO phenomenon for about ten years. Some of the claims that people made back in the 60's and 70's, and even today, have to do with the fact that some of the ET's that have been witnessed were actually 8 foot tall hairy men. So who or what a Sasquatch is, is still up for debate. Are they spirit? I think so. Are they physically real? I think so. Are they from other planets? Maybe. But the Lakota people, and many other Native American tribes have long standing beliefs about Sasquatch and many believe that he is a wise being.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:09 pm 

Clay99 wrote:
I am relatively new with shamanism and because of my hectic work schedule I don't have the liberty to spend hours upon hours studying shamanism. But I would like to relate an experience that I have had with what I think are spirits.
About 15 years ago I was elk hunting deep in the Three Sisters Wilderness in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon. During the night I had a creature come into my camp and mull around outside my tent. Being an experienced hunter and woodsman I was able to decipher that this thing was on two legs, meaning that it could only be one of two things, a Sasquatch or a man. Whatever it was, it hung around in the trees and near my tent all night as if it was curious somehow.
Several years ago, during shamanic journeys, I started running into Sasquatch. I also had a vision about Sasquatch last summer. Two months ago I read about the medicine men of the Lakota people up in Wyoming and South Dakota and found that they have a long tradition of communing with Sasquatch, sometimes in spirit, and sometimes in real life form. Apparently he is considered a wise being that imparts spiritual knowledge. Now this is where it gets weird. I have studied the UFO phenomenon for about ten years. Some of the claims that people made back in the 60's and 70's, and even today, have to do with the fact that some of the ET's that have been witnessed were actually 8 foot tall hairy men. So who or what a Sasquatch is, is still up for debate. Are they spirit? I think so. Are they physically real? I think so. Are they from other planets? Maybe. But the Lakota people, and many other Native American tribes have long standing beliefs about Sasquatch and many believe that he is a wise being.

I live in Colorado but I have hunted in the Northwest too and have had my encounters as well and through questing and instruction of spirit I've learned what the Native American perception of Sasquatch is in clarity. There is the Spirit-that-moves-through-all-things, which is a powerful conscious entity not unlike a harmonic of the whole. To communicate with this is no small event. Likewise with the little known but equally as powerful Spirit-that-moves-through-all-spirits. All this inter-connectedness is unimaginable when one takes into account the inclusion of the spirits of ALL THINGS... every grain of sand, blade of grass, winds, fires, waters, creatures etc. To communicate and receive information from this would surely be impossible without the "Keepers".

Think of it this way... How many radio signals are in the world right now? Cell phone signals? SatCom? etc. Now this is a infinitesimally small comparison but still valid. What if all of these signals were to come through your radio, cell, or whatever all at once? Would you understand any of it? This is what we have channels and numbers for.

Same goes for Spirit. The "Keepers" are the channels. Sasquatch is a "Keeper" of the wilderness. Wise one and warrior. Just like making a campfire through natural means and craft like a hand drill, one must pray to the "Keeper of the Flame" so as not to offend the Spirits like Bear Grylls does and anybody with a lighter. It's funny how the most "prepared" and "modern" struggle the most in the wild compared to the "indigenous" "primitive" and spiritual ones living close to the Earth.

It is beyond Spirit. It can teach you or kick your ass in one second, and vanish in the next.

~Owl

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism