Often I remember the people I'm teaching to sit together with their spirits before they do any action in the otherworlds. I do that because of the following reasons:
- in discussions with own spirits, the Ego of the shamanic traveller can be questionned: is it only my wish to act in this or that way or are there other thoughts I should consider?
- are there any hints of the spirits?
- maybe I get some tools for my work?
- who of my spirits will come with me?
- talking about the plan, the strategy how to solve a problem
I'm sure, there are more good reasons always to ask the spirits before taking actions.
This time, I just went along to my spirits, sat there and we diskussed general things. I heard a drumming, trembling the ground and giving power: "Stay on your way".
How do you discuss your work with your spirits?