Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Shamanic Battle
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am 

Related to my own shamanic initiation is my now constant battle with an evil spirit entity. I hear the voice of this spirit and cannot shake it off. Here are some of the things i've tried to do.

I burned Reversible votive candles which are said to counter a spiritual attack once lit and returns to curse or spirit back to its owner. I believe I am astrally battling with another sorcerer and he has carefully chosen his mark. This kind of psychic vampirism is rampant among the aboriginal tribes of south america where two sorcerers can astrally fight each other to death-- or nay--insanity. I've tried using the herb Rue to ward off this evil spirit but nothing seems to work.

I do a banishing ritual before pursuing any spiritual work and have found it relaxing, although the spirit still follows me everywhere I go. I become possessed by spirit of the Wolf, my nahualli, and try to fill myself with its energy in order to re-enforce my counter-witchcraft methods. I send spirit of the Wolf to scout for me, to tell me when it is safe to work without intrusions. I shamanic journey as spirit of the Wolf to divine to whereabouts of this sorcerer. I haven't had much luck.

I drew a sigil to focus my intent by delivering to my subconscious the spiritual essence or soul of the sorcerer. By drawing a sigil, I bypass my psychic censor by going directly to the subconscious with the image of a sigil. In my dreams, I can work with the sigil to find my attacker in the astral plane. I haven't seen the being, but have surely sensed it when I am awake.

I have created a spirit entity or servitor through charging this sigil with a lot of gnosis, an altered state of consciousness whereby the sigil can be charged with energy and a specific mission. To find the sorcerer and bring him to me is the only command I have hurled into the cosmos. This entity will be reabsorbed into my body once its job is through and will become compost and neutral energy by the time its job is finished

What do I do when I come face to face with this spirit. I have many astral tools that I have accumulated that to this day I have been ill-disposed to use. I have a sword given to me by the deity Asklepios that I have yet to use. I have a collection of quartz crystals that I use as light torches when I go to the darker aspects of the underworld/lowerworld. I have tobacco and sage and copal which I can use to connect with the deities of the Aztec pantheon. I supplicate to them that I find the sorcerer in my dream so that I may annihilate him. All in self-defense.

I've tried to use the arsenal of the Aztec calendar, to little avail. I have tried to hurl the bad days in the Aztec calendar to the sorcerer by doing rituals to the nawales through burning copal and praying. I have also prayed to the patron deity of each trecena so that my work may bare fruit. I donned a talisman using a sigil with the beginning phrase Chalchiuhtotolin, an aztec god of sorcery. I then sigilized the phrase/word and charged my new talisman, which is itself a miniature sized representation of the aztec calendar. Hopefully this helps ward off the evil spirit.

Does anyone have any experience with combat magick? What do I do to this demon once caught in the spirit world?

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject: Re: Shamanic Battle
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm 

teopiltzin wrote:
Related to my own shamanic initiation is my now constant battle with an evil spirit entity. I hear the voice of this spirit and cannot shake it off...nothing seems to work...the spirit still follows me everywhere I go...

maybe you should consider that this so-called evil spirit is actually a part of you - your Shadow. Instead of trying to get rid of it, face it and ask what it wants from you.

not everything is out to get us - especially for no reason. What reason would this entity want to harm you? Are you so powerful, so wise, so complete that evil seeks you out? I think not...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 pm 

Be one with your will and be centered.

Tools only work if you actually use them to direct your will. Otherwise they are only plunder.

Your description sounds like chaos-magic for beginners ^^.

Reading between the lines an insecurity is appearing. But this kind of mindset does not help you there. Doubt is counter-medicine to all efforts. But to remove doubt you have to know instead of believe.

Maybe this spirit is not malevolent at all - considered that already? Really *g*?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:05 am 

I'm gonna side with the majority and ask if you've talked with it.

I get into astral fights all the time, but they're never actually about winning, it's a spar. The loser learns his weakness or discovers something a new ability he uses to win.
It's how I learn most everything in underworld journeys. Find some master, demon, angel, god, goddess, wizard, etc.. and fight them head on.
but its not like we don't talk while we fight. It's the only way to know how badly I'm getting my behind returned to me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm 

maybe instead of trying to combat or fight it ....accept is as it is....listen and hear what it's trying to say and teach you.....it's part of you like another reply tells.... you can keep it or let bubble up and let go of it
best wishes

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 pm 

I do not believe that the entity i'm encountering is some part of my shadow self. It is a real being that is threatening my life. I'm having nightmares where I have intercourse with evil demons that want me to make pacts with them. I also met a sorcerer that claimed Hades as his patron god and that threatened me in a dream using a dagger and prayer. I did the reverse middle pillar ritual to extract his spirit essence so that I may have a lead next time I encounter him.

I also had a dream that I was devoured by wolves. One wolf stayed once the pack left and lent me sympathy and support. He is now my spirit ally. But I feel like the rest of the pack has a grudge against me without any cause on my part. I don't believe I have offended spirit of the wolf in any significant way. I could feel myself being bombarded by evil spirits in my day to day life. It feels like waves of energy hitting my body from the inside, out.

How do I spar with these evil spirits? How do I identify them? And lastly, how do I extract them from my life?

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 pm 

wow interesting teo....just let them do whatever they want to do even if they want to devour you let them dismember your whole being if they so choose remember you can always rebuild yourself afterwards.....do not fear anyting they do just let it all flow through you accept whatever you see them doing don't try to hang on to yourself but allow yourself to be shredded wheat for the wolves offer yourself to them and they will show you what you are not and take what you are not from you.......if that makes any sense.....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am 

Quote:
How do I spar with these evil spirits? How do I identify them? And lastly, how do I extract them from my life?

From what I have read you could surely do with a Dragon or two .. they will spar on your behalf ... identify spirits with evil intentions before you would even see them and transmute the resultant energy into a form that you could use for yourself ..

No amount of prayer, ritual, potions or otherwise is any match for Dragons .. and once these entities realise what they are up against, they will leave you well alone ..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 am 

Yes, you are not alone, ask for allies or build even an army.

It is no suprise wolfs do not like you, you are not wolf. Leader just took a puppy, who needs tending, while the others maybe would like to just eat you.

The wolfpack will obey their leader, and maybe help you in battling, but the pack do not see any reason to do so. The others have no motive to help, only leader's sympathy as a motivating force may not be enough. Give them gifts, meat, things thay like. So, the whole pack would be more willing to help you. Afterall it seems you need the allies.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 pm 

teopiltzin wrote:
I do not believe that the entity i'm encountering is some part of my shadow self. It is a real being that is threatening my life. I'm having nightmares where I have intercourse with evil demons that want me to make pacts with them. I also met a sorcerer that claimed Hades as his patron god and that threatened me in a dream using a dagger and prayer. I did the reverse middle pillar ritual to extract his spirit essence so that I may have a lead next time I encounter him.

I also had a dream that I was devoured by wolves. One wolf stayed once the pack left and lent me sympathy and support. He is now my spirit ally. But I feel like the rest of the pack has a grudge against me without any cause on my part. I don't believe I have offended spirit of the wolf in any significant way. I could feel myself being bombarded by evil spirits in my day to day life. It feels like waves of energy hitting my body from the inside, out.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

You can spar with them in perpetua. OR
You could seek the additional assistance of someone who can perform a spirit releasement/depossession ceremony on your behalf. Also they/you can first do a diagnostic journey to determine the true source of these adversarial attacks on your person. It may well not be from the source your mind thinks it to be. Psychic attack can be from the inside out as well as the outside in!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am 

I highly doubt that your attacks are from outside sources.
If you have any inner turmoil behind this such as a malicious association with death I believe you should seek to resolve this before continuing.
This is way off from what I had originally anticipated.
I'm going to have to say, you should stop using the aztec powers and get some of your own familiars. Preferably angels.
OR.
You may be a gifted adept on the darker side of shamanism. I believe you should find a master of this and talk to him/her about this. This doesn't have to be a person in the physical right now, you can travel for one's help. I mean, I seriously don't know what your up to, to get this many malicious entities all up in your grill, but it's still nothing that can't be fixed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 am 

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awa ... obeah.html

This may or may not be relevant to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 am 

OOnaOwl wrote:
journey to determine the true source of these adversarial attacks on your person. It may well not be from the source your mind thinks it to be. Psychic attack can be from the inside out as well as the outside in!

Well, need to say that, this is also true. My dream work with "dark forces" lead into understanding and peace with the darker side, and also command their help if needed. When you start to accpet, understand, respect, love (spiritually, not emotionally) there is no need anymore for a battle. Dark forces are what they are, and they also have their purpose of existance.

It should be seen also, that human beings are creators and can create beings from their thoughts. For example strong repeated patterns of negative thought may result into demon-like creature, which backfire against creator. So, it is quite impossible to say anything about your situation, whether there is outside force, outside force created by yorself, inner conflict or what it is. Human mind is tricky.

In either case, professional help would be safe bet, whether is is another shaman, hypnology, regression therapist.... Ask you helpers, what to do, where to ask help from.

Post subject: Time for change
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 am 

Hi Teo Piltzin,

Your ennemy, as you say, is the right one for you at this very moment in time because Death is the best ally you can have in your shamanic journeys. It is a sign of power to come.

You now need to abandon the wolf, your former spirit and find another ally more powerfull, one that can fly as guide you in the future.

Your path is described in the Popol Vuh maya. You will find help soon.

E.W. Aweel

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm 

Jusma wrote:
OOnaOwl wrote:
journey to determine the true source of these adversarial attacks on your person. It may well not be from the source your mind thinks it to be. Psychic attack can be from the inside out as well as the outside in!

Well, need to say that, this is also true. My dream work with "dark forces" lead into understanding and peace with the darker side, and also command their help if needed. When you start to accpet, understand, respect, love (spiritually, not emotionally) there is no need anymore for a battle. Dark forces are what they are, and they also have their purpose of existance.

It should be seen also, that human beings are creators and can create beings from their thoughts. For example strong repeated patterns of negative thought may result into demon-like creature, which backfire against creator. So, it is quite impossible to say anything about your situation, whether there is outside force, outside force created by yorself, inner conflict or what it is. Human mind is tricky.

In either case, professional help would be safe bet, whether is is another shaman, hypnology, regression therapist.... Ask you helpers, what to do, where to ask help from.

Teopiltzin, I also would advise you to seek professional assistance in this case.

Jusma, you have said very well what I was trying to convey. I have encountered this in clients, where thoughtforms take on a powerful lifeform that the host believes is separate from themselves, but is not.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism