Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 am 

OOnaOwl wrote:
I have encountered this in clients, where thoughtforms take on a powerful lifeform that the host believes is separate from themselves, but is not.

Me too, even I have not much clients, but in spiritually well developed friends. One friend complained outside force harassing. She saw huge black spider troubling her family life, like that blackwidow-spider eating her mating males. She was just blaiming that ouside force, that spider and not seeing that it was exatly was she was actually doing by herself - consuming that relationship with her dominance. It was an aspect of her personality, and she could not see or deal with it. So easiest thing is to blaim outside force - how childish.
Afterwards she became aware of this aspect of herself, and did gain some control over herself.
I can well believe, this kind of things are quite common. As somebody said 99% of attacks coming from outside turn out to be matters of client's own psyche.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 pm 

I would like to offer another perspective which, I believe, also echoes many of the suggestions here. We are familiar with soul retrievals and restoring soul parts but it is equally if not more important to do a soul part removal from yourself. These are soul parts of others which you may be holding even without realizing it. The journey is simple yet powerful. Place a small quartz crystal on your chest and have your power animal(s) meet you at the start of your journey and let them take you wherever you need to go to find those soul parts of others you may be holding. Continue until all have been found. Place each soul part in the crystal as you find it. At the end of the journey ask your power animal for the ritual to release the soul parts back into the universe so they may find their way home and not return to you. Be prepared to give up the crystal if the power animals so direct. I once witnessed such a ritual which called for the crystal to be destroyed by striking it with a stone. Upon smashing the crystal it released a blue flame nearly three feet long as it carried the soul parts away. Good luck with your process and good journeys.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm 

I was looking back at this and had to find why it sounded so familiar.
Did you fail an initiation journey?
because this kind of thing may happen if you cut out before you finish.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 pm 

Before you can do anything, you must learn and understand the entity that haunts you. This can be done in various ways, and just by journeying you are bound to learn things about it. Perhaps you should look to the aid of your spirit allies for knowledge.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm 

Those who suggest that I put aside Aztec powers: I cannot do that. It is my life's calling to become an Aztec Shaman and the aztec underworld is my second home. I have invested a lot of time learning the gods and the mythology of the Aztec people and have a solemn obligation to uphold them in any way I can. I do have other non-aztec spirit helpers, such as my guardian spirit Wolf and my spirit helpers San Simon and Elegua. But I am faithful to the old gods. They are not worshiped anymore in Mexico but they are still influencing the world in many distinct ways.

I have set out on a quest to create a spirit bomb. It has taken the form of a fetish that I am charging by journeying to every single god in the Aztec pantheon to give the fetish some of their spirit essence or soul. This has taken the form of the gods blowing wind into the fetish or drawing blood from their veins into it. In the case of Chalchiuhtotolin, god of cleansing self-contamination and the turkey god, he opened a small door into the fetish and walked right in, giving me optimum power for my fetish. This fetish will be or is my only weapon against who I have dubbed "The Evil Spirit" in my life.

I had a dream the other night of being standing beside my bed holding his hand slightly over my root chakra. I do not know what he was doing, but it seemed instinctively malevolent. I had sleep paralysis and couldn't move or wake up for a long while. I could still feel his presence and feel an excess of kundalini energy in and up my spine. For anyone that has watched the cartoon show Dragon Ball Z, I shapeshift into a Super Sayan 4 Monkey to astral battle with this entity in journeys. I concentrate chi energy and throw fire balls at him and sprinkle special dust given to me by Archangel Michael to ward off evil. It has been successful so far, but I still feel his presence.

I'm quite desperate now. I have many more votive candles on my altar than I usually place there. To me, votive candles are like an extension of the operator's own energy and life force. I sprinkle Elegua, work, and ward off evil oil in each of these candles which represent San Simon, Elegua as Santo Nino de Atocha, and a double-action reversible candle. They make me a little bit more comfortable, but they simply won't suffice. My fetish rest on this altar and adds its power to my current goals in life which are getting a job a local Botanica so that I could learn about different spiritual techniques that are prevalent among Mexican folk healers and curanderos.

I can't go along with my goals if I have this evil presence in my life. If you shamans can give me a gift of your prayers or do a small journey for me that would be a great gesture on your part. I am hoping that I could find someone with a lot of experience that could help me with this on a deeper level. If not, I am still glad to get all of your advice on this. Thanks in advance.

Here is an entry I made to my journal regarding my charging of the fetish:

Quote:
During the ritual, I rattled to my guardian spirit the wolf and whistled his power song. He came to me and I felt replenished. We fused together and I felt his presence. I then poured vodka into the four directions as a libation offering to the local spirits. I rattle and whistled their power song for them too. I then set out with my drum to visit Tonatiuh. I know exactly where he resides. He smoke on a cigarette as I prayed to him to lend me some of his power for my fetish. He blew smoke into it and then I was on my way. Today I did a similar ritual, but instead of visiting Tonatiuh, I visited the Cihuateteo, goddesses of illness, to Mictlan. They all joined hands to empower my fetish. They gathered around me in a circle and sent their breath into the fetish as I stood in the center and now I have personal certainty that they are my allies.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am 

Teo ..

You have requested assistance and I am here to do so ... I have sent you a pm requesting some personal information .. it is all I need to set the ball in motion ..

You are NOT alone ..

Goldie...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm 

It has been said that there is an alien presence that resides in all humans. A parasitic symbiont that feeds from the life force of all humans, but it also siphons this energy to the real dark aliens in the 4th dimension, it is a downlink. Because it draw this energy from our life force, it prevents us from ascending to the 5th dimension, it prevents us from being who we truly are. Some of us are stronger than others and we fight this entity, we did not even know we are doing it, because we do not know of the entity. But we sure can feel it, can't we. For those of us who are stronger, extra effort is required to keep us controlled, to prevent us from seeing the truth. This is the psychic attack you speak of. The symbiont is a downlink primarily, but it can also be used as an uplink, to implant particular thought forms, which will misguide you.

Sit down in a chair, hands on your legs, with no limbs crossed and your shoes off. Say these words to yourself or out loud.

"I, (your name), invoke the sealhood command, I, through the sealhood, command all reptilians from my body, and from my etheric form".

"I, (your name), ground into the Aurora, and in Earthmother, I mandatory cast all reptilians, disresonant entities, thoughtforms and patterning into the Aurora".

Say these words as often as you need too, perhaps daily would be good. It will not get rid of the parent symbiont but it will cast out the dark spirit that has attached to the symbiont and is attacking your psyche from within.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm 

I find it very difficult to write this post as I am very weak at the moment. Yesterday I was involuntarily dismembered by the one I call the Evil Spirit. I tried to slash him with my sword and cut him into little pieces but it did nothing. When I swung it at him it went right through him. At night when i'm in bed it feels like there is a great earthquake. I know this may seem childish, but I could feel the spirit trembling under my bed. I accidentally locked him up under my bed in a moment of anger. I could hear him screaming and tugging at the astral bars I have constructed under my bed. This really sucks. I feel like i'm dead. I've been nearly dead for about a weak now. Any suggestions.

Yours in the struggle....
--Teopiltzin

Post subject: Re: Shamanic Battle
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 am 

Rachara El wrote:
teopiltzin wrote:
Related to my own shamanic initiation is my now constant battle with an evil spirit entity. I hear the voice of this spirit and cannot shake it off...nothing seems to work...the spirit still follows me everywhere I go...

maybe you should consider that this so-called evil spirit is actually a part of you - your Shadow. Instead of trying to get rid of it, face it and ask what it wants from you.

not everything is out to get us - especially for no reason. What reason would this entity want to harm you? Are you so powerful, so wise, so complete that evil seeks you out? I think not...

You are right there, but unfortunately most people fear what they don't understand... i admit to be someone who is like that. When i was younger i could see and hear spirits that wanted me to see them when they were around as well as some that probably didn't.I can't say for sure but instead of accepting what was around me i blocked it out through fear and misunderstanding, i regret that to this day.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am 

In Buddhist belief there is a practice called Chod which involves (at its most basic level) offering ourselves to demons, both our own and those around us. It is a selfless way to give up oneself entirely for a greater good. It is also a BIG part of the initiation you speak of. Being dismembered and fearing this is one thing, releasing all fear, ego, expectation and even one's own life is the real aim. To be reconstituted in new form means that we have passed beyond the fear of death and this 'demon' no longer has a hold over us. Everything thereafter is built upon that simple premis.

What you describe in your opening post doesn't sound like traditional shamanic practice but way more like chaos magic as others have noted. I don't know that chaos magic or similar is really a part of shamanism.

Quote:
Chöd literally means "cutting through". It cuts through hindrances and obscuration, sometimes called 'demons' or 'gods'. Examples of demons are ignorance, anger and, in particular, the dualism of perceiving the self as inherently meaningful, contrary to the Buddhist doctrine of no-self. The practitioner is fully immersed in the ritual: "With a stunning array of visualizations, song, music, and prayer, it engages every aspect of one’s being and effects a powerful transformation of the interior landscape."

Dzogchen forms of Chöd enable the practitioner to maintain primordial awareness (rigpa) free from fear. Here, the Chöd ritual essentialises elements of phowa, gaṇacakra, pāramitā and lojong gyulu, kyil khor, brahmavihāra, ösel and tonglen.

Chöd usually commences with phowa in which the practitioner visualises their mindstream as the five pure lights leaving the body through the aperture of the sahasrara at the top of the head. This is said to ensure psychic integrity of, and compassion for the practitioner of the rite (sādhaka).[citation needed] In most versions of the sādhana, the mindstream precipitates into a tulpa simulacrum of the dākinī Vajrayoginī. In the the body of enjoyment attained through visualization, the sādhaka offers the ganacakra of their own physical body, to the 'four' guests: Triratna, ḍākiṇīs, dharmapalas, beings of the bhavachakra, the ever present genius loci and pretas. The rite may be protracted with separate offerings to each maṇḍala of guests, or significantly abridged. Many variations of the sādhana still exist.

Chöd, like all tantric systems, has outer, inner and secret aspects. They are described in an evocation sung to Nyama Paldabum by Milarepa:

External chod is to wander in fearful places where there are deities and demons. Internal chod is to offer one's own body as food to the deities and demons. Ultimate chod is to realize the true nature of the mind and cut through the fine strand of hair of subtle ignorance. I am the yogi who has these three kinds of chod practice.

The Chöd is now a staple of the advanced sādhana of Tibetan Buddhist traditions. It is practiced worldwide following dissemination by the Tibetan diaspora.

[/b]

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm 

Hydrassas wrote:
When i was younger i could see and hear spirits that wanted me to see them when they were around as well as some that probably didn't. I can't say for sure but instead of accepting what was around me i blocked it out through fear and misunderstanding, i regret that to this day.

I too have blocked out the ability to fully see out of fear and misunderstanding. I realized this recently and realized that it even affects my dreams. This is what I am currently working on with my spirit guide: removing those blocks or filters.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm 

Forest Child wrote:
What you describe in your opening post doesn't sound like traditional shamanic practice but way more like chaos magic as others have noted. I don't know that chaos magic or similar is really a part of shamanism.

I understand that it is not the typical shamanic practice to incorporate chaos magick into ones own practice. However, as a revolutionary nahualli, I seek to create a new synthesis based on the principle that a shaman must have a solid core with a lot of elasticity. I incorporate nearly everything I find in the world into my own cosmovision.

That said, what I am working on currently is aztec divination. I want to find out more about what is happening to me through the divining arts. I have tried to cast maize on a straw mat with little luck. There are no textbooks for the mexica soothsayer to draw from. This is one of the reasons that I seek to construct my own tradition loosely based on the practices of this ancient culture while still being able to draw from all traditions where I see fit.

Also, I have tried tying knots and yanking at them until one comes lose which is another aztec technique. The first shaman of aztec civilization is the originator of the calendar. His name was Cipactonal. What I am trying to do is invoke his spirit into my body permanently by doing a special ritual on the pyramid of the sun at Teotihuacan. Hopefully, this action will give me the strength and the fortitude to face my inner demons as well as the evil spirits that plague me.

Chod is a very intersting concept and I will look into it even further. I think it might help me in a very significant way. I will give myself to the spirits, but I don't know what will happen to my sanity if I walk that path.

Anyway, thanks for the responses.

Yours in the struggle,
--Teopiltzin

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm 

RiverLight wrote:
Hydrassas wrote:
When i was younger i could see and hear spirits that wanted me to see them when they were around as well as some that probably didn't. I can't say for sure but instead of accepting what was around me i blocked it out through fear and misunderstanding, i regret that to this day.

I too have blocked out the ability to fully see out of fear and misunderstanding. I realized this recently and realized that it even affects my dreams. This is what I am currently working on with my spirit guide: removing those blocks or filters.

I still see and hear the occasional spirit, every now and again i hear someone calling my name which i ignore. I don't know whether it's a guide or some random spirit, it could even be psychosis. When i hear it i'm usually relaxed and it can be drowned out by music which is what i usually use when i hear it.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 pm 

Hydrassas wrote:
...it could even be psychosis.

What people label as psychosis could easily be spirit talk that is heard by someone who doesn't know that spirits talk to us.

But then, I'm not a reliable source for "normalcy." I heard tumors in my body talking to me.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm 

RiverLight wrote:
Hydrassas wrote:
...it could even be psychosis.

What people label as psychosis could easily be spirit talk that is heard by someone who doesn't know that spirits talk to us.

But then, I'm not a reliable source for "normalcy." I heard tumors in my body talking to me.

normality and normalcy are both illusions that people try to use to keep their lives in 'order' I've touched on this topic before but i don't remember whether it was here or somewhere else. Where ever it was based on the response of someone more experienced than myself it's not psychosis. I'm going to go to a psychologist about a few problems i know i have but i'm not going to mention the occasional voice i hear

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism