Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Shaman stones.
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 am 

AKA Moqui marbles. Found in Utah and some parts of Arizona. These stones are thought to be 130-150 million years old. Shaman stones are high energy stones and are powerful allies to have for personal path workings and for healing. In personal matters the stones can connect the shaman with earth energies. They are powerful in grounding and energies. The stones can be used for contacting and interacting with our animal spirit guides.

The stones are powerful protectors, they can absorb negative energy and transform it in to positive energy. If one stone is placed at the crown and another is placed on the soles of the feet, the shaman stones can purify and normalize the flow of chakra energies in the one being treated. The stones seem to have a positive effect on any area they are placed over. You can use the stones on your third eye to activate clairvoyance, and distant events visions, both past and future.

My question is; Do you own any of these?
Do you work with them?
What do you think about their energy and potential?

Peace, walkthepath

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 am 

I bought some small, cherry stone sized, moquis on eBay several years ago. The seller wrote that they had not been shown any disrespect, They were packed in brown paper with a bit of tobacco. I felt okay with that.

They do have energy. I'm sorry to say I haven't done much with them or any stones / crystals I've collected. Out of ignorance, I suppose. I don't want to do the wrong thing and show disrespect.

They get brought out during a solstice and I smudge them a few time a year.
Wish I knew more about how to use things like this. Nothing comes to me when I meditate.

Dan aka falconer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm 

They definitely have energy that even people who do not practice can feel. For instance, my cousin never practices anything spiritual nor has any religion affiliation. When one stone was placed in each hand(one male, one female) and a time of about 3 minutes had passed...He began to feel tingly first up to his elbows then to his shoulders and through the rest of his body. After the session, he said he felt calm, like as if he had been to a hot tub or something.

I heard if you use them during a journey(one in each hand) messages will come much more easily and you will be able to understand their meaning. It also helps connect you to your power animal/s even while not journeying. Personally I have not used them in this manner yet. I will try when I receive my moquis that I ordered.

You said nothing comes to you when you meditate? What about when you journey?

Sometimes images can be blocked by "roof brain chatter", that inner voice that goes on all day long. If you learn to quiet that voice, much will come to you.

Peace, walkthepath

Post subject: Re: Shaman stones.
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:13 am 

Definitely ask your guides about it.

I think that if you are instructed to get some, then do.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism