Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: shaman's power stone...Question
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 am 

Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing ?

Yesterday, on the 31th of July, I met a shaman.It was indeed a very very interesting meeting.

the shaman seemed like fascinated about my properties.He began question how my future was looking and after sometime he brought some stones and a circular wood piece with fur in the middle.

After the stone picking time, he said "You have picked them absolutely correct".And even when I did not know that the truth stone was a violet stone with an eye on it, I followed my intuition and picked it without any hesitation nor delay.The shaman seemed surprised and smiled.He way also surprised when I picked up the life and death stones with my hands at once without knowing that.

Now to the power stone.When he was discussing the power stone with me, the shaman asked me to hold the power stone and take energy from the stone.After the reading time, I gave him the power stone and the shaman seemed surprised so was his partner.The claimed I had energised the stone and the could feel the energy.

The shaman said I was very powerful but I simply dont have an idea about it.Then at the end of the session, he actually went down on his knees before me saying that I was very powerful.

If anyone of you know have any information on the power stone and on the matter above, could you explain whether the person was saying some truth or just making believe some stuff that is not real?

The shaman said I had a "prominent green aura " from the heart chakra.Moreover, that I had a mental wall.He mentioned a chemical name in the neurons that is blocking me from taking action on the matters I consider important.

I guess I am asking whether he was telling me the truth or just shambles...

Post subject: Re: shaman's power stone...Question
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 pm 

No idea. Where was he from, were did you meet him?

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism