Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Shadow people
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 pm 

Hi there guys i was talking to someone earlier tonight and i don't remember how we got onto the topic but we started talking about shadow people and how mysterious they are... I was just wondering if any of you have any experiences/stories you'd like to share about them?

Most of the ones i've seen have been pretty harmless as far as i can tell and the few i've seen in full sight were either running somewhere or walking toward me until i ran myself...

My brother reckons that he spoke to one when he was about my age and that he told him that his name was 'John' he also said that after speaking to 'him' that he hung around and used to wake him up at night by banging and bashing on the walls and roof to talk to him.

I don't remember what happened with 'John' but i remember that my brother told me that he was bad news and he wasn't something to get involved with, i personally don't know too much about them and he wasn't too keen on telling me too much about it.

Anyone else had any experiences like this?

Post subject: Re: Shadow people
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 am 

Have I had experiences with shadow people, yes.
What I have learned from it, is that the universe is multi-dimensional. But one thing I will not embrace, is that death of the body, is an answer to higher dimensional life. Death is a step backward, not forward. The soul needs the body, the body needs the soul. When both are together, they both move forward, they mature...intertwined. But our body is bound to death, our soul is forever stepping backward into lower dimensions, this has been done by our overlords, those who are masters of these extra dimensions. And I think it is time it stopped.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 am 

Death is not a step "backward", so much as it is not automatically a step forward.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 am 

i totally agree..

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am 

I've had experiences with shadow people as a kid. I remember seeing two quite frequently. One was an adult male (sometimes wore a hat) and the other was a young boy. they never physically harmed me, the just seemed to walk by and do there own thing except one time the shadow boy was creeping behind the stairs looking at me.

The house I lived in at the time however did give me (and parents/visitors) bad or negative vibes and as cliche as this may sound there is a strong possibility that the house was built on a native burial ground, which could have something to do with it but I don't know to much about that.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism