Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Seeing "Invisibles"
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 am 

Hi All. I'm wondering if it is normal within shamanic circles to see what I have heard called "Invisibles". For years, I've been seeing things normally considered invisible. Although I see them with the help of plant spirits, people around me who are working with the same plants don't seem to see them.

Specifically, I see air: when the weather is calm, I see it as a sort of thickness or haze. When the weather is wild, I see wind. I've also seen music waves affecting the air as the notes are projected from speakers.

Have other people had this experience?

Post subject: Re: Seeing "Invisibles"
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 am 

Yes , my sister said once that she sees the wind. I regret what I said next for I told her "No, that's impossible" and *I'M* supposed to be the open-minded one. :oops:

So anyways. Lot's of things are invisible. God for example. And I see God just fine. Some people go their whole lives never seeing it. I also know how girls think, and I am a guy, and a lot of guys go their entire lives genuinely not understanding women (And hurting them in the process).

That may seem far-fetched to you, but seeing the air is far-fetched to me.

Shamanism is ALL about seeing invisible things, and then being able to translate that into the ordinary/visible/physical world, and the going back-and-forth (with integrity) between the visible and invisible worlds. That *is* shamanism. So to answer your question: Yes that is normal.

MY SUGGESTION

Next time you know there is someone invisible there, ASK "Who are you?" and wait for an answer. You'll know it if they have replied or not.

Post subject: Re: Seeing "Invisibles"
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:50 pm 

Thank you for responding! I'm glad to know you know of someone else who has seen air. The last time I saw wind was during a San Pedro ceremony. Later, I mentioned seeing it to the facilitator, and she replied, "Isn't it cool?" I never got to speak with her in-depth about it, though, and wish very much that I had.

I must say that I absolutely question whatever I'm seeing under the influence of plant spirits. I watched the wind for about an hour to make sure I wasn't just watching the movement of leaves or something similar.

I don't see "invisible" people or animals, although I once saw tall grass parting for invisible animals that I thought to be either dogs or wolves. I could hear them clearly, but couldn't see them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism