Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Re: Sande society and others
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 am 

Goldie wrote:
...I would highly recommend you go and talk to them directly.

They don't want to talk. They want to hurt me. Period.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 am 

Ah okay ... now that other thread makes more sense.

It didn't sound like the nature spirits were the issue as much as the other things that you were trying to get rid of!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am 

resonantD wrote:
Goldie wrote:
...I would highly recommend you go and talk to them directly.

IF (and that is a big if) this is the case then you my friend have been naughty ... and from reading other threads of yours then I can fully understand why ... fight this, cut that, using your own understandings to decide what is best for the universe and its inhabitants. These simple observations are sufficient for me to make such a statement.

Now, I am absolutely sure that these 'spirits' are more than happy to talk to you if you know how to approach them safely and respectfully on a neutral ground of universal making.

I just feel that you are making things difficult for yourself and it is time to change tack and try things a little differently to your current understanding .. don't you?

Respect, Goldie...

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 am 

resonantD wrote:

Clearly you are quite concerned about this but everything that you have written so far, both in this thread and others, is very much about your own feelings of paranoia and your struggle to overcome fears and build self worth. These foundational healings of our own self HAVE to be in place first before we can do anything. We must know who WE are so that we can appropriately interpret what surrounds us.

The oracle at Delphi had a motto: "know thyself' and it is still true today. When we don't know ourselves, we misinterpret the messages we are receiving because our own internal filters mess it up.

Land spirits can be forceful but for the most part they pretty much ignore us, their perspective stretches out over eons, we are like specks of dust or ants in comparison.

If you do have a good mentor, s/he should be in touch with you regularly and helping you to work through these personal/psychological issues, however it doesn't sound like this is the case.

Shamanism is about working with the Spirit allies that support and guide us, once we have worked through our own problems (which may take several lifetimes) and they guide us to areas where we can start to be of use to others, then (and only then) do we start doing more serious work.

It is not about us and what we think but what healing and information that they can bring to the world through us. Literally, we are but the smallest tool in their work kit, a conduit through which they can bring change. If that conduit is blocked by our own fears and issues, or we do not recognise their guidance/assistance then everything else we do is pure ego.

I hope you will consider this and perhaps start to think about learning who you are.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm 

Goldie wrote:
IF (and that is a big if) this is the case then you my friend have been naughty

These are the spirits working with the Freemasons, politicians, ect. They want to deceive and control others. They're actually not that powerful at all, they just give me crud.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 pm 

resonantD wrote:
Goldie wrote:
IF (and that is a big if) this is the case then you my friend have been naughty

These are the spirits working with the Freemasons, politicians, ect. They want to deceive and control others. They're actually not that powerful at all, they just give me crud.

Clearly you know nothing about Freemasonry and since what you have written above has nothing to do with Nature Spirits or Land Spirits, this kind of paranoia has no place in shamanic practice.

Can you get to see and talk to a professional?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:04 pm 

They don't know they're working with them.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:32 pm 

Quote:
These are the spirits working with the Freemasons, politicians, ect. They want to deceive and control others. They're actually not that powerful at all, they just give me crud

You mention that they are not powerful . .but at the same time seem powerful enough to put you in hospital, isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Quote:
They don't know they're working with them.

Really? ... are you seriously that naive?

As for freemasonry .. there are good and bad in all and not all freemasons work with the darker arts, in fact the larger majority work for the good of the whole. Your in fact looking in all the wrong places but that is another story in itself.

What you are messing about with at the moment is serious work indeed and without some expert guidance your doomed to failure in what some would term an epic fail.

I am not in agreement with the term paranoia or indeed that this type of work has no place in shamanic practice and I only say so from personal experience. But, there are ways to go about this type of work and you are not going about it the right way. If you were, then you would never have got 'hurt' in the process.

Goldie...

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 am 

My teacher's the one who said that's who they are.

Freemasaons don't *intentionally* work with any spirits. These are influencing and guiding the events, activities, ect of the masons.

You start taking a bunch of death oaths to a "worshipful grand master", ban women and gays, and see what spirits show up.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:31 am 

I mean no disrespect to anyone, however, on this occassion I would question your teachers methods and the information that they are feeding your psyche.

Quote:
Freemasaons don't *intentionally* work with any spirits. These are influencing and guiding the events, activities, ect of the masons.

You start taking a bunch of death oaths to a "worshipful grand master", ban women and gays, and see what spirits show up.

I have no idea where you got this, but it's the biggest load of misinformation I have seen in quite some time .. you really need to re-align your thoughts and more importantly your methods to be of any real use in the real world.

It is this type of misinformation that actually keeps most people away from practicing shamanism seriously, they take a few looks at what is being said and they think .. 'nutters' ... which is actually what the misinformation artists actually want to happen. Your falling well and trully into the ambush, why would you contemplate such a thing?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 am 

They teach charity and love.

I know the deal.

Doesn't change the fact that my teacher was able to clear what she saw out of my space very easily.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism