Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Same Places When I Journey
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm 

Just a simple question, is it normal to find yourself in the same places in journeys? I am almost always in this pathway in the woods with a lake on my right and trees on my left.

Also is it normal to see things humans made in a journey? Such as a wood and rope swing, log cabin, dirt roads, etc.

Post subject: Re: Same Places When I Journey
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 pm 

There is no need to judge your experiences as normal or abnormal,but rather try to understand them.If you are satisfied with always finding yourself in the same familiar place,then it is o.k.If you had enough of it,then move on.It seems to me from your description,that you find yourself in your journeys, in what I call "The Phantom world"-There is a world that one can enter in dreaming or journeying,created by the human mind.It is a world of projections and apparitions.When you try to touch them they vanish,they don`t have a life force or energy and the "people"there move like ghosts.It may be images from your personal past or a world of projections that other people have created.If you gain no knowledge or energy from visiting that world,then it`s time to move on and explore other worlds.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism