Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Psychic attack or something else?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm 

I have a question. I know a woman who was in a class for energy healing, there was a Cherokee Shaman there, the next day she developed scratches on her arm while in the shower and that night her empathic daughter awoke with scratches on her feet. She thinks it was from the Shaman. Her parents are of Native American decent and raised her open to metaphysics, but she denied the gifts of this and had fear around it...until things opened up in a previous energy class, she's trying to accept how psychic she really is. Could her fear of knowing he was a shaman have caused this very real manifestation of scratches or is there any other possible explanation? Or is it possible the shaman's dark side attacked her?

Post subject: Re: Psychic attack or something else?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 am 

She may have been trying to contact, or accidently contacted a darker spirit. Perhaps she was messing around with an ouija board. But definitely there is an evil spirit that had been attracted for some reason. I doubt that woman would call spirits on her and her family though

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 am 

There are very many potential explanations. Be suspicious of anyone who says they know which one on the basis of just one email.

All the best,

Mac

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm 

Thanks for your responses! I'm interested in discovering the different potentials that are out there. Awareness is protective power.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm 

I'm no expert but i'd suggest that you picture a protective barrier of light around you and your house, ask your god/goddess/gods to help you hold it up and keep out any negative energies. I won't lie... IF this is a spirit and that's a pretty big if depending on how powerful this spirit is it may do nothing, piss it off or stop it.

Try to look for a logical explanation before jumping to spiritual conclusions.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 pm 

The scratches are from implantation of a parasitic worm, a worm that will live in the skin. All humans are born with a worm that lives in the skin, it is known scientifically as Mansonella streptocerca, it binds humans to the death and re-birth cycle. The implantation is against those who impose a threat against this cycle. I am speaking from experience. There currently is no means of eliminating either of these worms, we can only lessen the pathology of the ensueing illness. Ever wonder why tobacco is sacred to native americans, nicotene is a pesticide, and pesticides will lessen the pathology of the worms. The implanted worm is simply a larger manifestation of the one we are born with, its purpose is punishment. Your friends are going to develop an illness, yes, the spirit is evil, and no, there is no protection from it, unless the cycle of death and re-birth is broken. There will be no more interference from this spirit, its work is done.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 pm 

I thought that worm only was a common parasite in the skin of humans in the rain forests of Africa. Can you show a source or scientific proof that we all have it?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 pm 

The only evidence science will accept is a live microfilaria(ova) from the skin. This can be found by anyone, all you need is sewing needle, a microscope, and some glass slides. Prick your finger tip with the needle, dab the small drop of blood on the slide and then spread the blood across the slide using another glass slide with the corners snip off so the slider slide has a smaller width than the specimen slide. Normally you would need chemicals that will stain these invaders. The stain allows you to identify the microfilaria, they are translucent without it, just like your white blood cells, but they can still be seen without the stain, because they are not the same shape as blood cells. They are elongated, cells are roundish, and they are considerable longer than cells.

Now, pesticide use in developed nations constitutes 75% of global use. People in Africa do not use pesticide, because they cannot afford to buy it. In developed nations pesticide residue is found in every food product, even water, plus developed nations also have the added use of antibiotics on meat products. Both of these substances kill the ova, pesticides are the primary method supplied by the world health organization for combat of filarial worms in Africa. Have a look at the logo for those guys, one worm around a staff, the staff is DNA. Developed nations are presently moving toward incorporating pesticide right into the genetic makeup of food, food you will eat, so you will eat pesticide, corn has six pesticides added to their genetic code.

What are the odds of you finding a live microfilaria, not very good, I have been looking for over three years, all I find are dead ones. Because they are dead, I cannot identify them. I have been implanted with the larger malicious worm, it happened in dreamtime, woke up in the morning with scratches down the side of my abdomen, three of them, but I remembered my dream.

Science will not provide the evidence, they do not want too. They make far to much money with the populace being diseased. Science is a fraud. They are enforcing the death/re-birth cycle, but most within this discipline do not even know it, the worms and their purpose are esoteric knowledge. Evidence of these worms can be found in the Kolbrin, an alternate bible. In this book they are called cankerworms. You can read it here, http://www.thekolbrin.com/index.php?opt ... icle&id=45

Read down to the story of Dadam and Lewid. These worms have been with us from the beginning. And one more thing, the drop of blood for testing must be the first drop from the finger. All nursing textbooks tell nurses to discard the first drop of blood when using the finger prick test procedure for blood analyse.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism