Do I seem like a shaman to you?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Need more info... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Post subject: Past life shamanism, present life signs... akashic wisdom
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 am 

I have, up until this point done no research into shamanism, though I have just had a feeling through some astral projections (not actually experienced but more gleaned from the akash...) that I am a shaman.

Let me explain the signs and let me know what you think:

• I am transgender. I realized early in life that I did not identify as the male gender and transitioned to female.
  • I seem to "aquire" souls from other people, I have walk-ins many times a month, and I notice that when I sleep with people I seem to give them the soul that they need to facilitate positive change in their life.
  • I was raised Christian but as soon as I was old enough I started looking for truth that resonated with me.
  • I am an empath, I can feel EXACTLY what someone else is feeling at the current moment and it allows me to help them because with all the souls that I have harbinged I have probably experienced EVERYTHING they are right at the moment
  • Although I am only 21, I have wisdom FAR beyond my years, I just have a sense of knowing about almost everything
  • I am constantly seeking new experiences and I cannot stand stagnation, I live a highly minimalistic life so on a whim I can move myself to where intuition tells me to
  • I seek friendship from those that seem to be suffering, for some reason after a very short time we are BEST friends (usually 1 day or 2) and the friendships end just as quickly as they begin (most of the time) but after it they seem to have gotten their priorities in life straight and make something of their lives.
  • There are more things I am sure, I need to do more reading and maybe have some questions asked of me before I will say more, for I am not sure about a lot of the things I feel... I am in a mini crisis right now in my life, and I am seeking new answers to hopefully find out the truth to help me move forward and be able to desern duality from intuition.

Post subject: Re: Past life shamanism, present life signs... akashic wisdo
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:06 pm 

hi kaylee, it is good to ask questions. this is how we communicate with all that is and experience and grow. i would say, as a short answer, be yourself, discover who you are. labels are limiting and not necessary. it is hard to put to words things that are beyond the mind.

i see you like helping others, and that is noble. but first you must develop a loving relationship with yourself, and get to know yourself first. this gives you strength and protects you from harm. i think many kind hearted people focus on others and outside themselves, but in doing so, forget about themselves, the outer world is just feedback and a reflection of the inner. it is just illusion.

i would start asking yourself questions and form some intentions for yourself.,like what do i want, what brings me joy... there are many modalities out there, so honor yourself by choosing those that resonate with you.

hope that helps, i wanted to begin a dialogue,acknowledge you and honor you for your seeking wisdom and choosing to walk your path of beauty... :D

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:06 pm 

birdhummingsong wrote:
hi kaylee, it is good to ask questions. this is how we communicate with all that is and experience and grow. i would say, as a short answer, be yourself, discover who you are. labels are limiting and not necessary. it is hard to put to words things that are beyond the mind.

i see you like helping others, and that is noble. but first you must develop a loving relationship with yourself, and get to know yourself first. this gives you strength and protects you from harm. i think many kind hearted people focus on others and outside themselves, but in doing so, forget about themselves, the outer world is just feedback and a reflection of the inner. it is just illusion.

i would start asking yourself questions and form some intentions for yourself.,like what do i want, what brings me joy... there are many modalities out there, so honor yourself by choosing those that resonate with you.

hope that helps, i wanted to begin a dialogue,acknowledge you and honor you for your seeking wisdom and choosing to walk your path of beauty... :D

Thank you SO much! This is exactly what I needed. All of the pieces are sort of falling into line since I posted that. Last night I did a long etheric body healing session and came to the same realization. I feel balanced and I have invoked my twin flame. Duality is now a thing of the past now that I am able to finally see through that illusion.

I have cut ties with everyone who was draining me of my essence and I am focusing on me now, since I have nothing to do all day and nothing to waste time with (like a computer or tv or w/e) so I have been focusing all my time on inner discovery.

I would love to start a dialog with you, I notice that you are also a very new member... perhaps another vein for our conversation would serve us best.

Contact me:
Gweyn Radiata
gweyn@happyhippie.com

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 pm 

Kaylee wrote:
[*]I seem to "aquire" souls from other people, I have walk-ins many times a month, and I notice that when I sleep with people I seem to give them the soul that they need to facilitate positive change in their life.

Ok, well something could be going on there.
Kaylee wrote:
[*]I am an empath, I can feel EXACTLY what someone else is feeling at the current moment and it allows me to help them because with all the souls that I have harbinged I have probably experienced EVERYTHING they are right at the moment

Ooh fun. Do you sense other people's energy in you? Other people in other people?
Kaylee wrote:
[*]I am constantly seeking new experiences and I cannot stand stagnation, I live a highly minimalistic life so on a whim I can move myself to where intuition tells me to

That's kind of an old-world trait of shamans that by far doesn't hold true for them all. Best answer there is maybe.
Kaylee wrote:
[*]I seek friendship from those that seem to be suffering, for some reason after a very short time we are BEST friends (usually 1 day or 2) and the friendships end just as quickly as they begin (most of the time) but after it they seem to have gotten their priorities in life straight and make something of their lives.

I'll just point out to you that compassion is not meant to hurt. Spirit is neutral to suffering, and when we are too, we are able to function clearly and joyfully in all situations, maintaining a stance of power. Not being neutral can lead us to taking on the burdens of others. THEY are their power, not you.

http://www.desert-alchemy.com/txt/ie/cach.html

That essence came through for you.
Kaylee wrote:
[*]There are more things I am sure, I need to do more reading and maybe have some questions asked of me before I will say more, for I am not sure about a lot of the things I feel... I am in a mini crisis right now in my life, and I am seeking new answers to hopefully find out the truth to help me move forward and be able to desern duality from intuition. [/list]

Could be related in part to what I said above.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism