Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Of the White Buffalo...
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 am 

This is an old dream that I had posted about in another forum on another website. Today I happened upon Cuzco's White Buffalo, which reminded me about this dream...

On Thursday, July 2nd, 2009, I dreamt of a white buffalo calf. It was caught on a fence, as though it had tried to jump the fence and didn't quite make it. I was in the car with two of my friends, and made them pull over so I could help this creature. In my dream I remembered SOMETHING about white buffalo having a big sacred importance to native americans, to me, to society, but could not remember what, and KNEW that if I did not help this poor animal, it would die on the fence. after a little bit of struggle, I managed to get the buffalo off the fence. When I did so, there was an old lady, kinda homeless-looking/crone very haggard and worse for the wear, who seemed VERY grateful for what I had done. She asked me, "What do they call you?" To which I responded "Keeper," (which is what my friends here have taken to calling me, and it seemed more appropriate than my "given name" or any other name for me that I could think of, that people have used for me). She said nothing more, but walked away with the white buffalo beside her...

My question is this: What does anyone here know about White buffalo, or even White Buffalo Lady, both their place in legend and mythology, as well as their significance in dreams?

Post subject: Re: Of the White Buffalo...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 pm 

I been told dreams or visions of the white buffalo brings positive changes. when I got my vision and my pipe I saw a white buffalo fourteen days before in a dream. I did not have any way of knowing I was going to get either the vision or the pipe but it did happen so I guess its true that it does mean positive changes.

you do know the myth about the white buffalo woman coming with the pipe to the lakota. otherwise read that first .

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism