Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 pm 

I'd tell that pshyciatrist to go screw.
Take back your power.
They love to put labels on humans.
They got hundreds of labels. They go into 1st and second grade level schools and drug and slap labels for life on innocent children.
Real stand up people.
It solidifies their power and weakens yours.
It's like them takin' a big shit right in the center of your soul.
If you accept that trash. Allow it to stand without rejection.
If that fella really wanted you to live the life you are capable, of why would he tell you that? He knows the power it has. He studies you like a bug.
He said that to you to damage you.
If a father saw his own child and was human he would not tell him he is this or that, he would work with him to realize and become better. not solidify his unlearned state.
You are one of their flock.
They make their livin' off you.
And they get to feel like they are better than you.
Why if you ever got better, they'd be out of a job.
They would'nt get to suck your power from you.
They feed off humans.
Spiritual vampirism.
With a white piece of paper hangin' off their wall.
Don't sit with them and tell them your innermost thoughts with their nose tipped upwards so he can look down on you.
They are trained to be your better If ya don't think so, well, look at the wall.
They been taught lots on humans and they ain't gonna share it with you.
Betya' drugs are now or soon to be in your future; with that asshole.
http://psychicvampirism.com/

Last edited by stitcherman on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm 

consider that stablization is accually supression and addiction.
They are meant to keep you opressed and doscile.
Like basicly ALL the mass shootings and killings the person is takin' those drugs.
read the "side effects" and small print.
They are required to print all the effects for their clear concience.
That the truth is there, to be seen. And you enter into a relationship with them not willing to look at it .
It takes two to tango.
Tell em to go screw.
I'd rather be what you are then what they are.
Wouldn't you ?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm 

mikejackering wrote:
I too think that the doctors are just drug pushers. That is why I am here. I have a constant feeling that a spirit is with me...not my soul but a spirit that follows me. Once and a while I will hear a voice calling my name. Do other people have these experiences?

That doesn't make you a bad person.
Think things all the way through to the end.
Just because you here someone calling your name doesn't make you a bad person.
Who is sicker you or that pshyciatrist.
Who is a better human?
Really; think about that.
That scumbag is tryin' to talk you into you being sick and a imperfect human cause you here voices?
He is one to talk ,eh?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 pm 

mikejackering wrote:
stitcherman thanks. what do you think of the spirit that is always around how do I contact it. I try not to talk to it.
But I just asked it what the hell it wants.

Ya know ;I know lots of people with some real "serious demons" around them as I like to refer to them as.
They do not even know they are there with them.
You apparently do.
Consider yourself fortunate.
What "it" wants? Well pretty plain, it wants to control you. to take over. to be the boss. and that pshyciatrist is that demons best friend.
There is no doubt about that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:03 pm 

mikejackering wrote:
stitcherman thanks. what do you think of the spirit that is always around how do I contact it. I try not to talk to it.
But I just asked it what the hell it wants.

that demon wants communication the same as that psyciatrist is waitin' for your next appointment.
They will both leave you and head to more fertile pastures; when you no longer give them the power to suck you dry.

Last edited by stitcherman on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:08 pm 

The sun is going down fast and I must flesh out another one of the great creators hides to make another lodge drum.
All for now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:35 pm 

You keep doin' the same thing as you been doin.' your gonna get the same results.
Wake up.
You and those "friends " that you think care about you, well they have sucked you dry if you can't look at what the hell has been goin' on.
Ya wanna get better ? Or do you like being a victim to these "serious demons"?
You have been strokin' them, or they would be somewhere else.
Stop strokin' them and they will move on.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:03 pm 

http://lenonhonorfilms.com/thecreator.html

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsP3NSKR ... re=related

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 am 

Stitcherman made his point out very clearly, something to consider. I assume the point was just to stand on your own power, and do nothing more.

I am not familiar with your situation, or phsyciatric treatment in general. If you follow Stitcherman's point it means, you deny any possibilty of sickness and just forget it, plainly standing where you are.

Running from doctor to doctor may not lead in solution. I would suggest you to see a shaman, even it is also one form of doctor. Spiritual matters are the shamans realm. Books may not remove the voices, but a shaman may.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 pm 

I became troubled with this line on seeking help. Was there some other person seeking help for skitzophrenia, too? Then I felt shame not giving proper help, just writing something fast without too much thought. I got awake 5.00 am to ponder this. Hmm.
The shame I felt became also, because of giving advise to a matter not experienced or educated into. And here is a person with real problem.

Spiritual answers are not helpful with real problems, usually you should fix the problem first and then play spiritual, if wanted. So, just standing on your own power is not a fit answer. Wonder, why I lined that from stitcherman's message. There is no sense. As well I could have said pray hard, and if nothing happens pray harder.

I hope you find real professional or helper. That is only fit answer, when lacking the knowledge of situation or illness. Other answers are a bit irresponsible here. Very sorry about it.

I meditated about schitzophrenia, and it appeared to be like broken radio. The mind or head, but a bit broken part anyway picks up too many and wrong signals. Metitation did not reveal, how to fix it. "How to change broken parts of mind to a new." Mayby a radist knows...

As in any mental illness it is important to take care of stability, so take the drugs doctors orders. Or if you are used to your condition live by and find that person who have had good results at the matter.

My spirithelper (nortamercan indian) came to teach me. Looks like his trying to tell me something, but I cannot be sure what it is. It just is present and doing nothing, leading me to somewhere calm and seeing the energybodies of emotions and thoughts.
Maybe it could be good idea to find a helper, who can perceive your energybodies (astral, mental) and how your presence of being is installed into those bodies. Nothing to do with chakras, thou.
Maybe there is more he wants to tell, I'll do journeywork later...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm 

The spirit watches over us and tries to help,its up to us to take advantage of that,From what I've heard here it doesnt sound like a Demon to me,you just seem to be sensitive,if you do not feel manipulated by the spirit or presence,if the spirit or presence is not telling you to do things that your good sense indicates is wrong or harmful to others it could just be a guardian spirit there to support you in a future time of need,could even be a relation,I wouldnt be in such a hurry to label something demonic where no harm has been done,the shaman will find out for you,we can be demons if we choose to feed that dog,or follow advice that we know to be hurtful,whether from demon or spirit its still up to us,you dont seem to be controlled or posessed just looking for answers,dont be afraid,ultimately its still your life and your responsibility to answer for your actions,as far as doctors go,they treat symptoms usualy without a clear understanding of the cause of those symptoms,sometimes things are supposed to hurt,the bodies way of communicating to us,its not the bodies fault that most doctors dont bother to learn the language.Good luck with your search for answers,journey well.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism