Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: New member
 Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 am 

Hi everyone, I joined a few days ago but forgot to introduce myself duh. Not normally that ignorant - it was late and no-one was around, plus i got engrossed in the wide variety of posts - very interesting, and more than a few experts amongst you I can tell! It's refreshing to find a site where members are able to go a bit deeper beneath the surface, if you know what I mean.
I live in the UK and have been learning as much as I can from books, personal practice and due to the lack of authentic workshops or teachers in my area (most people confuse Shamanism with black magic or the darker side of Vodou) I let Spirit be my guide. So it's great to stumble upon a site like this and to see so many genuine posts.
Briefly (don't want to bore anyone) I started out in childhood with the usual psychic experiences, which developed into the more spiritual aspects in adulthood. At present I practice mediumship, was called to Shamanism appx 5 years ago and am mainly interested in Journeying and Shamanic Healing. In the physical reality I'm a Registered Mental Nurse, just left the wards after 20 years to go into NHS computer programs.
Hope this is OK as an intro to myself.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism