Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: new colours in the rainbow
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 pm 

This weekend 18 September I was honoured to take part in a gathering on a beach in Wales to make a medicine wheel for the healing of Grandmother earth her plant and animals the wheel was about 60 feet diameter made of natural materials’ so when the tide came back in all the prayers and healing was taken out into the ocean to spread around the globe at the closing of the ceremony the four people who were holding
The power in each direction walked and drummed to the centre of the wheel and drummed in thanks for about 15 minutes when the drumming stopped and we started to disperse a bright rainbow appeared in the north east only this rainbow had two extra colours underneath TURQUOISE and MAGENTA
I was wondering if any one else has seen these new colours

Post subject: Re: new colours in the rainbow
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:53 pm 

I have never seen those colors in a rainbow,but i seldom have the opportunity to see rainbows.How can you say that the colors are new?The colors have been there since the beginning of time.Color is a vibration.A rainbow is a reflection of light rays.Within the white color,all colors are included,no color is new.Now, maybe what you saw was an omen.That is possible.The vibrations of magenta and turquoise are higher than of purple,which is where the rainbow usually ends.So,since you saw frequencies beyond the normal range visible in rainbows,i would say that you have tapped into new vibrations-new to you,not new in the universe.
blog/OracleDreamHealer.com,on Google.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 am 

thanks for replying I should have been a bit clearer in what I said
I think spirit is now making these colours more available for us to see
As you said they were all ready there. For what reason we can now see them I do not know as yet.
I would also like to say I was not the only one who saw them there were at least 10 of us at the closing ceremony who saw this. I feel Grandmother earth and spirit will be reveling a lot more to us soon

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm 

I have seen the new color in the rainbow - a pink-magenta. It seems to be out of place - resting between the green and blue.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 am 

I'm very sorry to have to say that it's not new. Under certain conditions, the rainbow repeats itself thinner and thinner and fainter and fainter as it goes inward. It's always been that way.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5b/Supernumerary_rainbow_03_contrast.jpg/220px-Supernumerary_rainbow_03_contrast.jpg

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm 

It's not a repeated rainbow - I have a clear photo but I can't upload it on this site. When I figure out how to link to Picasa or tinypics I'll try to post the link.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism