Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Nature spirits
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 am 

I'm trying to get on the good side of the nature spirits near me. Trouble is, I know they can hear me, but I can barely pick up on them.

Out of partly self defense and frustration I pretty forcefully cleared the land where I lived of energies I thought needed it. It the time I was clearing things that I felt had hurt me pretty awfully, but I think some of what I broke up and shoved down into the earth were spirits of the land. At the time, I didn't care, I was focused on clearing those things. I want them to be ok though, and I want to respect their right to be in whatever state they are.

What should I do?

Post subject: Re: Nature spirits
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 am 

May sound weird . .but tobacco & honey offerings ..

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm 

Is that seriously going to cut it? I think I hurt some of them really badly.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm 

Have you tried apologizing? Sometimes acknowledging your errors can go a long way if they are sincere and earnest and genuinely from one's heart of hearts.

Perhaps just letting them know that they were not what you were targeting and that you were a little too exuberant and not specific enough and that you feel badly and wish that you had been more aware and discriminatory along with offerings repeatedly would aid in coaxing them back.

Just a thought.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm 

I should likely amend my above post by saying that I doubt that you could displace any nature spirit ... but you could scare them so that they steer clear of you or back off or try to hide and stay low when you are around.

In my opinion it's never good to have nature trying to avoid being seen by you, and it would be a huge red sign to me that I in some major way misstepped in some fashion or another.

That being said, no idea what you did ... just if I noticed I was having that reaction, I'd be wanting to make some major amends, post haste.

Planting a tree or adding to the life of the land at which I could place offerings from time to time in remembrance, homage, and apology would likely be an extra step that I might do.

Though to be honest, my first step would be to sit on the land itself and try to do a journey where I ask the land, rocks, plants themselves what they might like me to do to make things right. Or maybe get guidance from the spirits as to if planting a tree or plant and offerings would be enough ... because maybe it wouldn't be enough.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm 

resonantD wrote:
Is that seriously going to cut it? I think I hurt some of them really badly.

Yes, it will ...

if you research those two offerings you will find out why

Goldie...

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 am 

Nashoba wrote:
....because maybe it wouldn't be enough.

I don't suppose anyone else would be able to ask them about it?

I just broke up energies in the land and shoved them down to the center of the earth. Clearing land and clearing people are not really different. I set my intent for certain energies and yank them down/out.

I did this because the entities associated with what I was targeting have actually put me in the hospital, shredded one of my personal spirits, and in general drove me to near suicide. They don't belong here anyway.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 am 

resonantD wrote:
I don't suppose anyone else would be able to ask them about it?

Well, why couldn't *you* do the asking since you are the one that fears that they may have transgressed in some fashion?

If you've cleared out what you felt harmed you - and were worried that you offended nature spirits, then what would be left to fear in asking them yourself since you'd have removed that which injured you?

That was in essence what I was suggesting, for you to ask them to see if that would be enough. Even if it would be, they may just appreciate the simple act of consideration to be asked.

Or am I missing something?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 am 

I mean ... if you are talking about nature spirits or spirits of the land - they would of course belong there would they not?

Isn't the main definition of nature being natural to this planet after all?

It would be the "other" that was not natural and that would have needed to be cleansed, yes?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 am 

Nashoba wrote:
It would be the "other" that was not natural and that would have needed to be cleansed, yes?

When other energies "hook into" a spirit, they change their behavior entirely.

I used to see the spirits I felt attacking me come from one direction every time they entered my room, and thought this was the strangest thing ever. I realized they were just hooking into energy I had spun like a cobweb in the doorway. But it LOOKED like a being coming toward me. My teacher cleared out the "cobweb" and now they don't come from that direction anymore.

So I may have dragged a few down that were just hooked into by these other beings, or energies laid down by them or by people.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm 

Yeahhhhh ... I'm thinking that I will bow out of this conversation entirely after seeing the other thread you started about the same thing ... definitely not my stride at *all*, lol!

Good luck, sounds like you will need it in all sorts of ways.

Peace.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism