Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: nagualism
 Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm 

I am new to this site that was passed on from a friend. I want to share some new information with many of you. I recently have been in Mexico with a healer named Sergio Mangano. He has been trained by the real "Aztec/Toltec masters from a small town in Mexico. The Keepers of the "true" traditional Nahual dreaming have now said it is time to spread the 13/8 breathing techniques. They use only positions and breaths to achieve their altered states in order to dream their new world.

This teacher is the real thing. I have a healing Center in outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Called MysticFlowering dedicated to the advancement of humanity thru transition and the Aztec/toltec teachings.

The rivers spoken of by some on this site are the streams of consciousness which you must cross. The "Dark" is nothing but a transitional space, push through it. There is much more, Like using the Obsidian Mirror to clear your shadow side, Or if you do not have that use a calm lake. Command the shadow to reveal itself, then transform it with love. All kinds of information is now becoming available.

MysticFlowering with be Taking a trip to Mexico to be with the Toltec master Cholotol and Sergio.

Check him out at Central Integral Energetico on google. I have finally found my answers, perhaps you will too. te te

Post subject: Re: nagualism
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:12 am 

Hello te te. Some time ago I read your thread and was quite interested in it. I am also interested in traditional nagualism and aztec magic, healing, and shamanism, and have closely observed both the dark and light practices to try to better understand the sacred wisdom of our ancestors. I don't know if you'd be interested, but I belong to another message board that studies and applies the teachings of Caslos Castaneda. Although I have read some of his books thoroughly, I still disagree with some of of his ideas.

What came to mind when I read your post is that maybe you could shed some light on the healing practices, beliefs, traditions, gods, superstitions of the contemporary Aztec people at this site so that we could all learn from each other and advance ourselves in spiritual wisdom. How much knowledge about this do you possess? Even if you don't know much, we could certainly learn about your experiences in Mexico. The site is sorcery.yuku.com. Please drop by if you can.

P.S. I don't know the rules on this site about advertising other forums, but please don't be that offended. I just felt driven to reply.

Thanks,
--Teopiltzin

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism