Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Lost in the aura of a Shaman?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:46 am 

So, I've noticed lately that when anyone is around me for about a minute (within 10 or less feet of my physical body) they become lost with their words and stumble all over themselves to get the words out....I can't figure it out. Everyone becomes "lost" somewhere else when they are around me for some reason. It doesn't happen all the time but it is very common. Do you think this is part of my gift or is it something I should be concerned about?

Sincerely,
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 am 

Interesting ^^ - what does result from this for the persons experiencing that?

For my own part: People visiting me or being nearby of me (physically) are experiencing heavy cleansing symptoms during or after their visit, sometime even spanning some days afterwards. I notice that for years now. This cleansing stuff is one thing I am specialized in besides the work with the dead and deceased.

So maybe it is a gift? What are the primary strengths of your spirits you are aligned to or working with?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 am 

Quote:
So, I've noticed lately that when anyone is around me for about a minute (within 10 or less feet of my physical body) they become lost with their words and stumble all over themselves to get the words out....I can't figure it out. Everyone becomes "lost" somewhere else when they are around me for some reason. It doesn't happen all the time but it is very common. Do you think this is part of my gift or is it something I should be concerned about?

Kodiak,
Remember what we spoke about with the four chair/people distance... Your aura is expanding to accomodate more energy/spirits and whilst anyone is within that field of vibration their body frequency will be coliding with yours...
The reason that happens is because you exist in a realm of truth, integrity, honesty, and harmony... those that are not speaking from those realms with good intent will stumble... it is a time for them to speak their truth to you... they can not fake it whilst in your aura, and you may find that those that can not handle the pressure will leave. You actually don't have to do anything, because it is the presence of your guides and power that makes them stumble in their words.

I have had this happen heaps with people entering my aura also... for the past four years. You may notice that the people that are within your aura more frequently will adjust their body frequency/vibration to be in tune with yours. It may take several weeks but eventually they will all change. Keep your mental space clear and of good intent as much as you can at this time. Later you will notice that as your emotions become more sensitive those that are in tune with your frequency will be able to support you in ways that they are not actually aware of, but you will notice it because you are awake and aware.
It is quite normal... I have been through that phase already...
It is a time to observe the process and ask many questions if you are unsure.

Happy harmonies!!
Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:54 pm 

The only clue I have is that No One, and I mean no one can hide a secret from me if it is my intent to find the truth. I don't have to pressure a person I just know if they are lying to me or not. This might explain why most people who don't know me sometimes get the "Heebie Jeebies" when they are around me. Other people once they know me feel almost addicted to my energy like a drug.
Apu, the spirits that I work with are very ,I repeat VERY powerful warrior spirits who were also medicine men and healers during their lifetime.....Some I have are simply for guidance and wisdom but I have had one or two work through me to give their powerful healing medicine to the people I work on and help out. Maybe this will help out....
One other thing, occasionally I will unknowingly give someone a "soul stare" where I look not at their eyes but right into their soul....I don't do it consciously and I think it is my guides showing the other person that may be deceiving me that I know their secrets and to behave better. Thoughts on "soul staring"?

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:08 pm 

Thats something I am used to since I shamanize (since 1991) - whether someone lies to me or not I simply know. Puzzling to some peoples because somehow they realize this. I do not pay attention to this anymore - I cannot lie, too: I get sick if I try (and I did try it, you can believe me).

The addiction thing has its roots in a deficit of energy of the client and should be treated by soul retrieval or similar things you must check in due course of your session. This energetic vampirism is common to those with holes in their aura.

Also I can share my experience on your soul-staring. You need to know that "reading ones aura" does not automatically mean that you see it. It can be also read by the method you describe. It is my usual way of diagnosis when I get a new client. Within the first seconds I know everything important about the client entering my vicinity. This has only marginally something to do with your guides but more with a lack of filtering of the liminal border between consciousness and subconsciousness. This lack of filter is usually be called a kind of gift or talent. As long as it is within healthy borders it is a gift - but some totally loose control on this and go mad because of the tremendous amount of unfiltered informations they receive all the time during the day. Reading the aura reveals everything you need to know. Of all the informations your subconscious mind constantly collects only a tiny bit is reaching the surface of your conscious "id". The rest is being filtered out.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:37 pm 

Apu, Kodiak

Yep I agree about the soul stare comments Apu made, thankyou Apu.
I sometime experience the soul stare thing too.
I found that at first it was my guides occupying my aura with me and they would step in to give the "stare" for the same reasons you mentioned.
And lately they have trained me enough to know when the stare is required and they stand back and allow me to do the stare. However if I don't see the need and they do see a need for it, they will step in and perform it for me. I have a mutual respect with one of my personal guides that they are permitted to enter my aura for emergency work for another being, or if my own life is in danger that they step in automatically. Allowing my guide to walk in is a safety precausion for me and a quick response permission-to-occupy for my guide for healing work for others.
It took many years for them to earn my trust, and for me to be able to trust them fully. In the process I was nearly driven mad like Apu wrote about, luckily my guides were faithful with their protection and I survived that phase also. It was very scary and hopefully the process is a little easier for others now...
Another thing about soul staring. It is very much like a laser beam stare.
It can be used to divide a room and the reactions of people are very noticible. It can also be used to seperate two entities that are arguing by drawing a line on the floor. Also it can be used to make a line through a crowd of people as you walk (by staring at the ground just infront of you about 3 metres away) and the crowd seem to part where the line is formed allowing you free access to where you want to go. I wouldn't recommend it be used too often as it can be quite draining. I have also found that others who are of similar strength (good intent or not) will try to stare you out (literally out!!) but they will not succeed if your truth and interity is stronger than theirs. When they do turn away it may leave them a little confused, and questioning themself about their attempt at abusing power. And that is not a bad thing, as self questioning is very healthy.

Again thankyou Apu for your comments, it helps to know others have similar experiences!!!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm 

That explains why some of the Shaman I have met have not been able to look directly at me! They knew that my truth was absolute and unwaivering! I always wondered why other Shamen/Shawomen would look away from me when we first met. It would always freak me out because I would then become self concious about something that I thought that I was doing wrong. It now makes sense that when we would speak there would be a point in the conversation where I would be the reciever of the "soul stare" I would be locked into their eyes never flinching and it backfired on them!......whoa, this is getting waaaay cool!! 8)

Kodiak

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 pm 

Greetings Kodiak,

Good...

I will leave you for a while to ponder those insights as I work today and for the next few days in the garden, to reconnect to ME (Mother Earth).
However I will still check messages from time to time if there is something discussed. If you want, try some telepathy and see what your response is.
I am always listening.

Good Luck
Elizabeth

Post subject: Re: Lost in the aura of a Shaman?
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:03 pm 

kodiak wrote:

Sincerely,
KODIAK

Peace be upon you Kodiak.

The Rightly Guided are never truly lost in any way at all, no matter who they
are with or near.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:19 pm 

enocheye wrote:
Greetings Kodiak,

Good...

I will leave you for a while to ponder those insights as I work today and for the next few days in the garden, to reconnect to ME (Mother Earth).
However I will still check messages from time to time if there is something discussed. If you want, try some telepathy and see what your response is.
I am always listening.

Good Luck
Elizabeth

Peace be upon you Elizabeth.

If you hear a song from Grandfather Sun, it is from me. If you see a raven and a rainbow connected to a moon and a sun, then I am communicating to
you. Blessings.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:44 am 

Thankyou Raven's sacred voice

I will look for them and reply when I find them.

If you have a question regarding anything, and it is asked with the utmost pure intent for the good of all beings, then the reply will arrive with a feather on your path. These are my answers to your questions.

Thankyou everyone for being part of the group and the sacred circle we all create by being here with out words and thoughts.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm 

i find that people and beings are drawn to me i, for a hippy kid have always had many friends of all ages and have never been harmed intentionally by an animal,

is this normal, cos i think its bloody weird.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:59 pm 

StoneCrow wrote:
i find that people and beings are drawn to me i, for a hippy kid have always had many friends of all ages and have never been harmed intentionally by an animal,

is this normal, cos i think its bloody weird.

It is normal. It is a blessing, probably.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism