Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Just a question??? please...
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm 

I have something to ask...

I wonder ......I do wonder...

If it is sooooo difficult to communicate with the living....
if it is sooooo difficult communicating whith those you dedicated every living moment with"love and understanding"
if it is sooo difficult to communicate with your onw children.......

WHAT in the world, where!!! HOW!!! is it that we think we can communicate with SPIRITS.

aurorazen...I know I may seem challenging, but I thought I communicated with the ESSENCES of LIFE all my life, I dedicated my whole being
to the children given to me, and I can't even talk to them...

what in this world make me IMAGEN I can communicate with higher beings.

Give me an answer, coause I am hurting....bad.

aurorazen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am 

We do not own spirits nor our children and it is up to them if they listen. It may come up to the point with spirits also, that thay do not want to listen anymore. So, you just suffer and live your life without them, hoping that someday the connection is established again.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm 

Thank you. I understand, but it is in my hands to not suffer, so I let them go now.

and I will be gone if ever they look for me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:47 am 

Take a deep breath and watch out, that you do not shelter bitterness inside instead of memory of loss. If any time possible try to cry, weep, shout or however suffer and live over the pain. If pain is denied and harbored inside, you cannot live well.

It may ease the process to find help from support groups or professionals. No sense lingering on own misery at all, but find you joy again.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 am 

It may ease the process to find help from support groups or professionals. No sense lingering on own misery at all, but find you joy again.

Thank you, I will watch out for bitterness.

I also will embraze the freedom of my soul, and not fear. And the freedom of what is in my hands to do. You mention that spirits have the choice of not wanting to hear, to be there or not. Well, I am a spirit. I chose freedom over loss.

Thank you..be assured I am Watching out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am 

Aurorazen,

This is a terribly difficult time for you...to lose contact with your children. Losing those we love, however it happens, is profoundly painful. It moves and shifts our identity at its very core.

Since you have asked for comments about how we can imagine that we communicate with spirit in the context of such loss, let me suggest a few things. It seems to me that human conflict is most often caused by ego issues. I wonder if spirits have egos? I guess I don't think they do. On some level that makes them a bit easier to communicate with - so I think.

In this terribly black time, I'm sure you're feeling quite abandoned by your spirits. How could they let this happen? It seems to me that they might be challenging you at your core to be strong enough to deal with this and come out of it without becoming very angry and bitter. I have been through devastating loss myself, more than once. I know what that black black hole of despair feels like. Bitterness and profound anger live there and threaten to eat our souls if we let them. They are dark side energies. They are powerful, very powerful and very real. Spirit lets us experience these energies so that we grow in strength. These energies will defeat us if we don't let the good side of our souls rise to the challenge.

Do not abandon your protecting and guiding spirits at this time. Continue to work with them daily in every moment. Ask right now to be shown something beautiful in the room you are sitting in. Or look out the window and find something beautiful out there right now. Look at it, sense its beauty with all your being. Invite that beauty into your soul right now. By doing this, you force some of that dark energy out. Repeat this frequently.

Spirit is testing you - it is testing your commitment, your strength of character, your ability to trust that it is bringing you what you need right now to grow and develop into a source of strong light. Do not let anger and bitterness win.

Trust that what is, right now, even though it is very very difficult, is what needs to be for you to grow in positive ways. I hope that the spirits will grant you the grace to be able to move towards this view. It saved me; it has the power to save you.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 am 

Thank you Chris :D
and Thank you Jusma

You both are very helpful

Yes it is extremely painful, but beyond that it is "that I can't understand"
If I lost a pet it would be the same thing. There is a great deal of pain,
and miscommunications, effort to ignite a light of care, but nothing.

Thank you, I do chose freedom, I pack my spam now, and explore the universe, this particular road is a dead end. There are other things now to llook for.

Thank you Chris and Jusma. :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:59 am 

Trust that what is, right now, even though it is very very difficult, is what needs to be for you to grow in positive ways. I hope that the spirits will grant you the grace to be able to move towards this view. It saved me; it has the power to save you

Thank you

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 am 

Do not abandon your protecting and guiding spirits at this time. Continue to work with them daily in every moment. Ask right now to be shown something beautiful in the room you are sitting in. Or look out the window and find something beautiful out there right now. Look at it, sense its beauty with all your being. Invite that beauty into your soul right now. By doing this, you force some of that dark energy out. Repeat this frequently.

Chris, there is beauty all around me, I need not to look for it, it shouts out.
I play the flute, everybody should play an instrument it is the best voice to speak emotions.

Thank you...I was just voicing pain and despair...it is so difficult for me to understand..but I am letting it go. I don't like the feeling that I have...It is like when you are going to go fixhing, and you are putting a worm in the hook...the worm squirms to get free. aMy children have done this to me far to many times, I need to go...it is my decision, spirits or no spirit...friends or no friends...right or wrong...emotion or no emotions.

Without bitterness, or anger...I just need to let go now

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism