Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: intend/intention
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 pm 

isn’t this the essence of manifestation? what we intend into being? when we align with and tune into the great void of magical manifestation we call into being by our very awareness that which we wish for.

and you love and respect your self so shall others treat you in kind. and you belittle and lessen yourself so shall others treat you in kind. we are all mirrors to the universe of what we wish it to send us.

I’ve used this tool of intention in what *seems* to be many ways. I’ve stepped within wyrd flowing as a river and held out a hand of my shamanic body to shift the flow. I’ve worked with the Nornir to sing my intention into my thread. I’ve sent my intention out from me sure that it will and has become.

intention is to me a basic of sorcery. do you do this? can you share how it’s seemed to you or what results you’ve had?

in frith and bliss,
Crowfuzz

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:48 am 

Intention is cetrainly one of the three sisters! Fueled by desire/will and sharpened by focus it is the basis of sorcery. It's said that the road to hell is paved with good intention. Be that as it may, every road that carries us afar is paved with the bricks of intent. Dennis

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism