Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Identifying Spirit creatures
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am 

Hello,

My fiance and I are pagans (me:Druid, her:Wiccan) and we could use some help in identifying a spirit creature that I have sensed and she has seen in out home.

She describes it as a bat winged ferret or weasel.

Any ideas on what this could be? Neither of us sense anything malevolent or evil about this creature, we just would like to know what it is.

Thanks for any help.

Post subject: Re: Identifying Spirit creatures
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 am 

Hello there. I'm new to this place, but my thoughts on your spirit animal may help you. You are seeing/perceiving it as it wants you to. There is no way to find out what it is until it allows you to by giving you more information about itself. Have either of you tried to communicate with it? Is it seen in the same place all the time or does it move from place to place? Have you just moved into this place, or has it been your home for some time and this entity is just now making itself known?
See if it will interact with you. It may be a type of nature spirit that decided that it liked you two and moved in. It could also be a guardian spirit that is attached to your home. More information about it would help. What kind of feeling do you get when it is around?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 am 

Though spirits seem to have physical shape and traits, they do not. That is your brain interpreting the energy.

Spirits are just energies. It could be an entirely unique energy.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm 

Hmm, a winged ferret. I'd say do a contact ceramony and try to learn more about it by talking to it. If it's not giving off evil/uncomfortable energies, it could just be some kind of house imp/gnome/farie. They help out around the house with cleaning, keeping things working. Helping with pets' care. To respect it, I'd leave the traditional bowl of milk and honey out overnight for the creature.

I've had house imps several times in various appartments and they make the place more comfortable. I properly welcomed them after I noticed them. After that I occasionally left out some kind of food for them. But I thanked them ever month or two.

WaterDragon

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:38 pm 

If you two are pagan than it probably is an imp. Then again maybe its a flying fox spirit. Maybe its both of those things at the same time.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism