Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: How Does One Act?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:28 pm 

In the path of Shamanism, I don't know how I should act. I mean, before now, I've always been callouse, and what here is called a "pick-and-choose procrastinator". I'm really laid back and don't ever let too much get to me.
But now that I've been taking in information about Shamanism, I feel different. Like I should be different.
How should I go about this? Should I change for whatever in me is trying to be changed? Should some of me not change?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:07 am 

There is no acting involved,learn all you can,be all that you are,Natural wisdom has to be learned and taught,your perceptions have altered,self awareness can be daunting sometimes when our path forces us to scrutinize our selves in our quest for truth and answers,noone can say what you should change,someone may need Just that kind of attitude to help them along,as far as procrastination goes theres a saying that goes,<He that speaks does not know and he that knows does not speak>.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:44 am 

In the path of Shamanism, you should act with impeccability, and see the beauty in everything. Every word, every act, every thought has a significant affect on you and everyone and everything you encounter.

It is a tremendous responsibility to walk this path. You MUST strive to embody the highest standards of Spirit. This is not an option for the Shaman.

And it's definitely not a passive life where you just study and feel good and avoid people or situations that you consider bothersome. These things are put before you to teach you, to show you what is lacking in you, and what you must adjust or learn within yourself to see the beauty they represent.

Shaman are different. They move beyond the limits of this life, can see much farther and deeper than most, and tend to be considered quite strange. But they are filled with respect, awe and love for everything. Every thing.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism