Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: His-story
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm 

Humans are not indigenous to earth. We were imported to be slaves to repay a debt to the Pleiades by the Sirians some 200,000 years ago. The Sirian grandmasters that oversaw the original root race humans interbreed with them to create a hybrid. This hybrid would be more spiritual attuned than the root race of humans and would guide the root race along the path of spirituality. The Pleiades had a different plan. The Sirian grandmasters were planning on ascending, on biological ascension, the Pleiades knew this. The first birth of the hybrids that were produced from the interbreeding were twins. The succession of ruling over the root race of humans was granted to the first born son when he reached an appropriate age. The second born son of the twins did not like being overlooked for this task of governance. The Pleiades managed to get the second born son on their side. When it came time for the grandmasters to ascend they were killed by the Pleiades with help of the second born son and they managed to steal the right of passage for ascension away from the grandmasters. The higher realms that granted passage for ascension instead gave the right of passage to ascension to the Pleiades, but they thought they were granting it to the Sirian grandmasters.

The Pleiades that ascended choose the path of service to self, because they did this they were denied access to the higher realms above them, but they were not denied access to the lower realms. Without access to the higher realms they could not draw from its energy, all life needs energy in order for it to sustain itself and grow. Without this energy they would lose their foothold in the higher realm, they would eventually descend into a lower realm. They needed to create an energy source, this is were humans come in, they could provide energy. In order for this to happen, humans needed to be altered genetically. You can read any ancient creation mythology story and you will find that this is so. Humans at a genetic level have the characteristic for a biological ascension if given the proper guidance to this path. The Pleiades could not remove this characteristic, for this is your soul. It is your soul that provides the energy that keeps the Pleiades existence in their existence. They had to find a way to draw on this energy and at the same time keep you from the potential of ascension. They did this very brilliantly.

They implanted a symbiont in all humans, a symbiont that is part of the genetic code. When you are born it is born. The symbiont itself has no soul, it requires the energy of your life force in order to live. It channels your life force energy to the Pleiades while you are alive. The symbiont is a downlink for the Pleiades, but it can also act as an uplink. They can enter your dreams, they can enter your thoughts, they can implant thoughts to manipulate you into making bad choices. Choices that will lead you away from the truth; away from your true potential. Death is an inherent characteristic for humans. We are taught that there is honour in death. That we will ascend if we lead a righteous life. No human can ascend through death. The soul cannot become more without the body, ascension is biological. If the body dies the soul will be recycled back into this existence. The soul upon death of the body goes into the lower realms to await reincarnation. You will then become an energy source again, and again, and again. It does not have to be that way.

The Pleiades needed to also create strife for us humans, to shorten our lives so that we would not have time to discover our true potential. The symbiont that channels our life force, prevents us from focusing this force. If we were to focus it, we would gain access to higher realms. Realms that are above the Pleiades. This would not guarantee ascension, but it would reveal the truth of the Pleiades and their agenda, but only to those who sought the truth. To shorten our lives the symbiont lays a yolk, an egg, as explained in the Sumerian Enuma Elish. Man was created to bare the yolk. This yolk becomes a parasitic filarial nematode worm that resides in the largest organ we have, our skin. This worm is called Mansonella streptocerca by the medical community. A very small worm, that can get into any part of the human body, no exceptions. To further punish the hybrid Sirian grandmasters an enmity was placed between the seed of women and these beings. That enmity is a larger manifestation of the smaller worm. The larger worm is called Onchocerca volvulus. Descendents of the grandmasters hybrid lineage will be plagued by two parasitic filarial nematode worms, creating more extensive dis-ease, which will further shorten their lives.

All dis-ease today is facilitated by the worms, dis-ease is a symptom of the worms. Cancer of the inner organs is caused by a virus, a virus that has gotten from the outer skin into the inner organs by the worms. Viruses attach to bacteria or enter bacteria, bacteria is a primary source of food for these worms. Onchocerca volvulus is known for making nodules, these nodules are used to propagate bacteria, their food. These worms also produce young. The larvae are sucked up by a blood feeding insect and can be transmitted to another human who may not be of grandmaster hybrid lineage. So now the worms can infect all people, regardless of birth right. Yes, a brilliant plan in creating death, but it must come to an end.

Because the Pleiades have ascended they are essentially of the etheric form to us, for them to come into our realm requires lots of energy, so they actually do not do it very often. But they can influence you by providing information that will dis-inform you and dis-inform others. This manipulation is through channellings, this is why you have contradictory information from these people. It is manifested to lead you astray, to create fear and confusion, because the Pleiades will hide behind this mask and you will not see them. Yes, it is a brilliant plan, they have had control of an entire planet and all of its inhabitants for thousands of years. It must come to an end.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 am 

Nope, not following this at all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 am 

Your not meant to follow it .. you meant to swallow the whole thing hook line and stinker :D

It's a load of drivel that is actually implanting the very thing the person is insiting shouldn't be implanted .. and I quote ..

Quote:
But they can influence you by providing information that will dis-inform you and dis-inform others. This manipulation is through channellings, this is why you have contradictory information from these people. It is manifested to lead you astray, to create fear and confusion

I really do not like being this harsh on another human being, but I am simply fed up with convoluted claptrap that serves no purpose other than to distract people away from the most important things in life ..

Respect
Goldie...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 am 

I'm not following it because I swam with the diseases, and it seems to make it sound like humans aren't at fault for anything bad they do ever. it's secretly some parasite.
and what's up with the 200,000? I think that's way off the charts. I may need to retake my year of biology now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 am 

You are a shaman, the most important thing in your life is to heal your"self", where you then can heal the community. If you have other things in your life that are as or more important than this, then you are not a shaman. You are either "in" all the way, or you are out. It is a very lonely path, because you must walk it alone. In solitude is the only place you can find and heal your"self".

Goldie the truth is hard to swallow, I am telling you that everything you have learned is false. But it is not false because it is not based in fact, it is false because it prevents you from seeing the real truth. A shaman heals disease after they have gained the gnosis of what nature can provide to ease the ailment. This is not very much different from what an actual doctor does. The only difference is a shaman uses products from nature and a doctor uses synthetic products of nature. But, in each case, they are both treating the symptom, they are not treating the root cause.

Dr, Iron, these parasites are esoteric knowledge. The medical community knows about the filarial worms, but they will not recognize them as causing disease in developed nations. The primary purpose of the smaller worm is to interfere with endocrine glands, our chakras. This interference prevents the body from obtaining biological ascension, it creates cellular decay and death. As a shaman, inorder to heal the community death must be removed from the equation of life as we know it. Because, as long as death is part of life we cannot truly live, we cannot be who we truly are. Very few people know about the parent symbiont and its role. In my opinion, the only ones who at present do know, are those who have embraced the dark agenda as their own agenda. They cannot beat them, so they have joined them.

Are humans at fault for their behaviour in their lives, no, they are not. All of our heads have been stuck in the sand. This world would be a very different place if death were not a part of life. This world would be a very different place if humans knew how they have been used, how they have been manipulated, how they have been abused. The only way to heal your"self" is to forgive your"self", and that will be the most difficult thing you ever do. But if you do not know what is the cause that has damaged your"self", if you do not know the true cause, you will never forgive your"self". You will never truly heal, you will simply die with your burden. It does not have to be that way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:50 pm 

Quote:
Goldie the truth is hard to swallow, I am telling you that everything you have learned is false. But it is not false because it is not based in fact, it is false because it prevents you from seeing the real truth. A shaman heals disease after they have gained the gnosis of what nature can provide to ease the ailment. This is not very much different from what an actual doctor does. The only difference is a shaman uses products from nature and a doctor uses synthetic products of nature. But, in each case, they are both treating the symptom, they are not treating the root cause.

I shall keep myself entrenched in what is relevant to myself .. and since this paragraph is relevant to me . .then so be it ..

The truth is relative to ones experience and training .. to be honest, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that there are parasites to be fought,.. my objection comes from the perspective of a neutral to shamanism .. someone just passing by on a whim and a prayer .. the information shared is way beyond their perspective and will be viewed as mumbo-jumbo .. this is not a positive aspect to shamanism as I have been taught it or a view shared by many that have crossed my path ..

The turth is this .. I was chosen by the spirits .. I have been taught by the spirits and I speak through their guidance and their guidance only ..

I do not mean to offend anyone with my musings . .but you have to take a step back sometimes to progress forwards in this modern world .. most would only see the above passages as I describe them and this does not in my opinion assist in the progression of shamanism to the masses . .which is, in my opinion, where it is needed most ..

You can have all the altered states you like, gleen knowledge form the further reaches of the cosmos, but without making it simple and relevant to the masses, shamanism and shaman themselves will be seen as the greatest con in the earthly rrealms ..

You know, I know and most shaman know this is definitely not the case .. all I ask is to make it real for the ordinary folk .. those of little experience of the otherworlds . .otherwise, we will still be a minority in this plastic world for another millenia .. I am NOT for this ... :D

Deepest Respect
Goldie...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm 

Truth is your perception of it. Perhaps, the gnosis I have presented here is for my knowledge only, and I must concede that only I will believe it. Perhaps, it is to be me that is to rid humanity of being abused, and perhaps I am to do it alone. I present this gnosis, knowing that I will not be believed. But I present it because I know that I may not be successful in the path that has been chosen for me. I may not rid humanity of their abuse, I may succumb to this abuse, before I can fulfill that task. So, I must present the gnosis for others to follow up on. It is not important that you believe what I have presented, it is only important that you have read it. I can plant the seed, but it must be you who grows it. Perhaps this is my only task, to plant the gnosis. All that I am really sure of at this moment is that I will not stop trying to rid humanity of these parasites. I "will" find natures remedy, or die trying. But I really hope the latter does not come to fruitation, our salvation may simply slip away in time, because the gnosis was condemned and ignored.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm 

Where this gnosis-information came from?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 pm 

It came from me to you. I do not know the name of the guide that is directing my spirit, then again, I have never asked. The information is not told to me, I must learn it, I must research it, I must dig. This is the great lesson of life, to learn, to become more than the person you were yesterday. What you seek, you will find. If you seek to heal a person from arthritis, then this is what you will find. But you are only treating the symptom, and not the cause. The truth is here, contained on this planet, it cannot be found outside of it. This is the biggest problem I see with channellers, they are being told information, it is not their truth, it is someone else's, and this is why they have conflicting stories. The trouble with truth is that it is scattered, it is hidden knowledge, it is esoteric. The dark agenda has done very well in keeping the truth sustained in this manner. Channellers may be divulging some truth, but it is meshed with untruth, the end result of a person who listens to these teachings is confusion because of conflicting stories. The two parasitic worms I speak of are the intertwined serpents of old.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:58 pm 

One thing I've learned from reading many books that I believe to come directly from spirits through humans is that despite their direct nature, there are some, not a lot but some, things that don't add up. One book, Conversations with God, claims that karma is non-existent, while another book, The Book of James claims there is a such thing as karma.

Now, how can one go about believing two books in their entirety while they don't agree on a few concepts?

Goldie said it well. The truth is relative. Now I don't believe that to be the case for every piece of knowledge that exists, I think that relative-truth and solid-truth can co-exist. Now how would a truth be relative?

Well the definition of relative in a way can be how one sees or experienced something that is different than another's. Some people see killing as wrong, some people see it as possibly being justified, like war, and some people see it as an OK thing, its relative. Hopefully that makes sense.

Now, open your mind to the possibility that you received this information not to spread the word about this murderous worm, but to see a part of yourself as an infectious worm, and to oust it so that you may lead a longer and more clear life. I don't know what that might be but to me that makes much more sense.

I don't think our death is brought about by anything else other than how we treat it, that we were in fact created to live much longer lives. I think we are evolving, don't you see all the progress we've made in the last 100 years? If these Pleiades don't want us to evolve and reach our true potential, how do some reach enlightenment, what is known (to me at least) as the true potential of man? Do they not stop them, or are they stronger than the Pleiades? How could something be stronger than something etheric?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm 

Yes, truth is relative, but I believe that I agreed with that. I just used the word perception. What you perceive to be truth is relative to you, it forms your world, and it becomes you. The truth you seek, will be the truth you find, but it will be defined by the boundaries of what it is that you are actually seeking.

Do I see apart of myself as an infectious worm. Oh yes, most certainly. I am infected with these parasites and so are you. The only difference is that I know that I am infected, and I also no why, but you do not. You will deny to your last breath that you cannot possible be infected, this will be the truth that is relative to you. I am somewhat beating a dead horse. I am crying wolf, but you have already heard someone else cry wolf and there was no wolf, so you will not listen. That's alright, because it means this message was not meant for you to understand at this time, perhaps not at any time. It simply happen to cross your path as many messages do. What you do with these messages while on your path, is relative to you.

I have been diagnosed with Lupus, a disease that has no cause and no cure. The symptoms can be managed with drugs and the quality of my life would be greater than it would be without these drugs. That is a perception of the medical community, it is relative to them. I could not accept this truth, so I sought the cause of my illness and I found the cause of my illness. But once I tipped over that first dominoe, a chain reaction took place and I have been discovering much more than I anticipated. So, I tell the tale, I know I will not be believed, but I tell it just the same. The truth must prevail, it is said that it always does, so I will continue to cry wolf.

You can accept death as part of life, I no longer can, I hope to prove that to you in the near future. Advances are made by answering questions, Discoveries are made by questioning answers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm 

Well thats not quite what I meant by a part of you being infected. :wink:

What I meant was, possibly there is a negative entity draining you from energy, causing the disease. Maybe it is a worm, if you had that vision then it most likely is. But where we differ is that I see only you having this worm, and this worm not being physical.

But that is just my opinion, and apparently you have formed quite a strong one. I doubt my words will do more than be brushed off as it opposes the truth as you hold it, but I give them to you none the less. See a shamanic healer, maybe he can help you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 pm 

The entity that feeds and channels my/our life force does not cause disease. It is part of the genetic code and its presence is totally accepted by the body. I do not know the total truth regarding this entity, not yet, it will come in time. I am not sure what constitutes it bodily structure. Is it like a jelly fish, there but yet not there. Etheric and at the same time physical, that makes sense if it is to channel my energy to the ethereal realm. I am not certain, but that part may not be relevant. What I do know about the intertwined serpents is that they "do" create disease, it is their sole purpose, to create death. Those two worms are physical, just as physical as the worm you see on the sidewalk after it rains.

Some reading for you,
http://www.lupuscured.ca/chasinglupus.pdf
http://www.lupuscured.ca/medicine.pdf

You see only me with this worm, and yet there are many people diagnosed with lupus. I will say it once again, these worms are responsible for creating death. Given that fact it cannot be possible for me alone to be infected. But you will deny it, as you have denied it. But that's alright Kstep you are not yet at your last breath, there is still time to see. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but maybe.......

Last edited by ojibway on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 am 

Ojibway ..

You will need to remove the 'full stop' at the end of your links, as they stand they simply come up as a broken link . .remove those 'dots' and the links go where they should ..

Respect
Goldie...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 am 

What can you teach me? You can teach me what you know, yes? You can teach about all the topics you know about in general and you can teach me more about topics where you have gained more insight. You cannot teach me about topics that you know not of. The sum of our knowledge is our essence, it is who we are, it is our identity, it defines what we can contribute when we interact with others. When we die, this essence is retained, we do not become all knowing, we do not become dumbed down. We simply become us, minus the physical body we inhabited. We have devolved, because we are minus our physical body. Too evolve is to become more, not to become less. Death is an inherit characteristic to devolve not to evolve, as you have been taught, as we have all been taught. You have died, you are now a spirit, what can you teach me? Can you teach me things you know not of? Will you be limited as a teacher to your knowledge? Of course you will, how can it be any other way. As above, so below.

Whether a spirit guide is malevolent or benevolent they will still only be able to guide you to seek knowledge that they know of. It is what they want to pass down to other physical humans so that you will understand the physical world as they have known it. What you as the student must do is reach past that knowledge in order to make your own discoveries. That is evolution, but it is not evolution of your spirit guide, it is evolution of the collective consciousness of humanity. As a whole we become more aware, this is the job of a spirit guide, to evolve consciousness. It begins with you, but it must be you that reaches past the knowledge of your spirit guide, in order to evolve the collective consciousness. This is the only way for the truth to prevail. The dark agenda has been doing everything possible in keeping humanity from the truth. Do not embrace the logic that what I have written here is not relevant to you, it is relevant to everyone. I am not telling you to accept what I have said, you must reach your own truths, you must do your own digging.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism