Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm 

Well Goldie, people do deny the existence of the worms, particularly the medical community in developed nations. I live in Canada, a develop nation, I have never left Canada. How can I be infected with a parasite that is confined to specific geographical locations? To the medical community, I can't be infected, these parasites are confined. One striking fact is that in parts of the world where these worms are endemic, there is an abscene of autoimmune disease. It's almost as if the endemic regions are the areas where humans are guinea pigs for direct action against the worms, and non-endemic regions are areas where humans are guinea pigs for finding ways in which humans can better live with these worms. That is disturbing to me.

Goldie, I have no doubt it will be the plant kingdom that provides the answer that I seek. After this coming growing season, I believe I will enter into a most interesting time.

Apu, I cannot get doctors to do their job. I have gone to them already, proclaimed my diagnosis, and wanted them to test me. They would not conduct a thorough or proper investigation. If you had read my paper chasing lupus, that would have been explained. I live on a disability pension, I cannot hop around the globe to find a doctor to cut me open to reveal these worms. I cannot even fly, due to my health.

Do I know that there is an actual alien agenda. I do know that the ancient peoples left us stories that say an alien or aliens have interfered with humans at the genetic level. I suppose you could dismiss what these stories say as myths, as just stories. But these people built entire cultures around these stories. For me there is something more than meets the eye about these stories. And when the intertwined serpents come into the picture, things start to add up. I do not know the entire truth, I am not sure if that truth will ever be revealed. I do not know how to defeat them either, but if we are nothing more than an energy source for them. It would seem that if we remove ourselves as that source, then their grip will be released, and we will truly know freedom, for the first time. Perhaps only then will we know the absolute truth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm 

Quote:
I do know that the ancient peoples left us stories that say an alien or aliens have interfered with humans at the genetic level. I suppose you could dismiss what these stories say as myths, as just stories.

That is Sitchin's rubbish. It is well-known among anyone seriously analyzing and translating ancient babylonian or sumerian texts, that those translations were faked to fit into the picture - at least regarding Sitchin's versions. You forgot to mention planet Nibiru *lol*. I myself am fit in middle egyptian and ancient vedic sanskrit, have studied both languages in my time at the university in munich. My ancient persian is not quite so good, but I had my time with the zendavesta, too.

These stories are quite interesting, indeed. But they do not reveal anything on genetic alterations and such stuff. They are neither pointing to aliens at all. If you watch me dancing and would paint a picture, in 10 thousand years someone popps up and claims that I am a crossbreed between vulture and human, because I have wings during dancing ...

BTW: The world does not end, ascends or is being destroyed in 2012. If we are fit enough, we do it earlier.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm 

Ironically, I am not that familiar with sitchins work. I know of him of course, I read one of his books, the lost book of Enki, I liked it. Are not the egyptian gods seen as some sort of alien, or alien hybrid, they certainly are depicted as such with the heiroglyphs, and I suppose this is why you are seen as such. Why are there two serpents in egyptian glyphs? Nibiru is regarded as a sun, have you read the Popul Vuh, it speaks of the coming of a second sun. It says that this sun is not the real sun, not our sun, but another. Could that be Nibiru, it is a possibility. I suppose we will find out soon enough if it is true. I prefer to entertain all possibilities, that is my way of learning. Better to be caught awares then unawares. The Popul Vuh also says that it took several attempts in trying to perfect the human being. There are many mysteries behind the ancient peoples and I do not believe that we are being told the truth about any of them. That's chaos, we are like a chicken that is running around with its head cutoff, unable to see the direction we are running too. I do not believe humans will ascend come 2012, they can't. But if I can change that, I will certainly try.

If the age of the universe is remotely accurate, the idea that a species that is much older than our species would understand the secrets of our universe makes sense. Look at how fast we are progressing. Something is going on here, something just isn't right. Maybe 2012 is just about discovering what that something is.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 am 

http://www.2012hoax.org/

That much for the 2012-hype. When something is wrong then the whole hype itself.

I hope it soon is 2013.

Yours

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am 

Others have said that the mayan calendar calculation is wrong for 2012, it is actually 2011, Aug or Oct 23, cannot remember which.

What is said with regards to solar flares at that site does nothing to dispute the gloom of 2012.

Info and disinfo, such is the nature of the beast. Tell you the truth, and then have someone else come along who says it is not truth. As time passes by the truth then becomes mixed with the untruth. Then you have a bible.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm 

After looking into the mechanics of the Mayan Calendar I have to draw attention to certain considerations.

1. Our desk and wall calendars end every year. It does not signify the end of the world each year, it is simply a convenient place to stop the calendar.

2. The Mayan calendar (if you made it like gears) would be three successively larger round gears. The largest equates to the Katun Prophesies for that time, and the 2012 date simply marks the end of the Katun Cycle (all of the Katuns having been run through)

3. What, more convenient, place to stop your calendar, than a natural end/beginning point such as our new year.

4. In the Dresden Codex, the final frame shows the earth being consumed by water and fire. Interpretations vary on the meaning, but it is generally accepted to be the Mayan End of Times prophesy. And while I believe it has the Katun marked which corresponds to the Katun we are in now, I do not believe it specifically states it will be this cycle.

Current Katun - Ahau 4
Katun 4-Ahau: There will be scarcities of corn and squash during this katun and this will lead to great mortality. This was the katun during which the settlement of Chichen Itza occurred, when the man-god Kukulcan (Quetzalcoatl) arrived. It is the katun of remembering and recording knowledge.

Next Katun - Ahau 2
Katun 2-Ahau: For half of the katun there will be food, for half some
misfortunes. This katun brings the end of the "word of God." It is a time of uniting for a cause.

Barry C. Orr. (2010) One Reed: The Maya Katun Prophecies. Retrieved March 11, 2010, from http://www.onereed.com/articles/katun.html

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm 

To the best of my knowledge, the Mayans do not predict an ending to the world at the end of long count calendar. They do however, predict change, and it will be the pains endured during the transition from this era to the next which may not be welcome by some humans. Indeed, the change may result in their demise.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 am 

I'm sorry if my post was somewhat confusing.

On the final page of the Dresden Codex is a plate that seems to show the world ending in fire and flood. Withing the plate are date hieroglyphs that refer to times within the long count calendar, but their exact meaning has not yet been determined.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:05 am 

Theory bring everyone together.

seriously, this is like, the most active post in months.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am 

I like the idea of an end to the "word of god". In the beginning of the creation of christianity it was against the law to be in possession of the bible, it was punishable by death. Now, as we all know, if you do not have a bible and believe in it, then your death will punish you. This is true of the three main religions, each one sees the followers of the others going down come judgement day. If they are all correct then no one will be left standing. I must add that I believe that Islamism, Judaism and christianity are all following the same god. A god that has deliberately pitted human against human.

There are predictions that a polar shift would bring about an associated crustal shift. A realigning of the current earth tectonic plates. That certainly would bring about a release of fire from earth to the surface of earth. The movement of plates would also bring about flooding from the oceans sloshing around and becoming smaller or larger. I have lived most of my life on the east of Canada, in Toronto, Ontario. I have had a pull to the west coast mountains of Canada, ever since I can remember seeing pictures of the mountains. In 1997, I finally left Ontario, the urge to leave was to strong to ignore and now I live in Calgary, Alberta. In the event that the above predictions come to fruitation, I believe that I am safe, geographically, but that will only be half of the battle.

Post subject: Re: His-story
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm 

You are entitled to your truth, as you see it.The illness however,as any serious illness would tend to do,is affecting your judgment and the interpretation of the knowledge you have discovered.When we die,we do not become less,just because we no longer have a material body-we move into a spiritual body.We continue to grow and evolve after death.Material body is not necessary for evolution.Death is not a penalty or a condition inflicted on us by an extra terrestrial civilization.Anything that is born must die.Accept death as an inevitable part of life.
The intertwined serpents are not two parasitical worms.They are symbols of the life force-Kundalini and are used as a symbol of medicine and healing[the serpents on the staff].
I acknowledge that humanity has been and still is manipulated by many negative influences.Regardless of it,it is still a matter of choice for the individual-whom s/he want to follow,what teachings to accept or reject and above all, what values one wants to stand for.I wish you success in your pursuit of healing and even if the body dies the soul can still heal.Fear not.

Post subject: Re: His-story
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm 

Annin Ojibway.

I have read your posts here with interest, seeing that -- according to your handle anyway -- you are Nish (Annishinaabe).

I am just curious from a cultural point of view regarding what you have posted since I love to learn and I have yet to encounter a teaching such as yours. Could you begin by telling me which direction of the medicine wheel your story originates from so I can better focus and understand. And maybe if you could tell me your clan, I could get some more clarity of where your story is coming from.

And regarding what you mention as aliens, just so I can understand, are you referring to when Sky Woman fell out of the sky?

If you are not Nish, I'm just curious as to why you would choose such a handle/identifier for yourself?

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism